Hey Obama Your Gun Control Will Start...

Hey Obama Your Gun Control Will Start Civil War

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey Obama No Civil War

Branson, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Hey Obama, we will invalidate any further assaults on the unalienable rights of residents in our community of GOD fearing GUN OWNER Americans.

“Hopefully the idea to stop Obama Dictator,we hope this will spread like fire throughout the country,

and the people will stand up and say, you know what, enough is enough, and under the Tenth Amendment,

which grants the power of nullification of unconstitutional laws, we’re going to recognize this as unconstitutional, we’re not going

to enforce it, we’re going to make sure this doesn’t happen,” Chief Kessler told The New American in an interview, adding that

the Second Amendment was clear.

“We want to do this peacefully, we don’t want any kind of violence whatsoever — I’m totally against that — I just want to see a

peaceful resolution to this.

And under the Tenth Amendment, hopefully we can accomplish this through the nullification process.”

Elected county sheriffs are also expected to be on the front line in any potential showdown between an out-of-control executive

branch and the American people. Former Graham County, Arizona, Sheriff Richard Mack already has experience protecting residents

in his jurisdiction from federal lawlessness. And he says that as the top law enforcement officers in their jurisdictions — with

power to arrest federal agents for violating the law — sheriffs have a duty to protect the people and their liberties.

“The sheriffs need to be united in letting the federal government know that we’re not going to allow it,” he told WorldNetDaily in a

recent interview.“Out of 200 sheriffs with whom I’ve met, I’ve only had one give me a wishy-washy answer. That one said he would

try to take the federal government to court.
Most of them have said they would lay down their lives first

rather than allow any more federal control. They also said they would do everything they could to stop gun control and gun

confiscation…. If the federal government wants to start a new Civil War, all they need to do is go ahead with gun confiscation.”

http://www.infowars.com/obama-executive-order...
james

Waterbury, CT

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Hi guys i am a NRA member and i own guns and i will not give up my guns to anyone if they try they will have a major fight on there hands. The president wants a civil war he'll get one there's more civilians with guns than the government or military and besides even if the army or the marines have order to shoot civilians they will turn and face the government side by side and fight Obama is starting a war he can't win
Pooter McGee

Burlington, IA

#3 Mar 9, 2013
I am a law-abiding gun owner. None of the provisions recommended by President Obama threaten my guns. And my guns work just as well on traitors as they do on deer and turkeys.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Ask people two questions.
1,Do you believe the president is going to come to your house to take your guns?
2,Do you believe that Washington is going to repeal the 2nd Amendment?

If they answer yes to either question, by all means take their guns, because they are too mentally ill to own them.
Matthew

Zanesville, OH

#5 Mar 16, 2013
As a soldier in the 4th Stryker Batallion Combat Team of the Second Infantry Division of the United States Army, I can assure you of one thing: the men under my command, myself, and over 1100 green berets will stand with the people against despotism. My unit has sworn, and the green berets have issued their stance. In all actuality, the military is full of people like us. Any that support the despots will be treated as traitors to the Republic. Look up the Oathkeepers. There are thousands of us.
Local

Forsyth, MO

#6 Mar 16, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Ask people two questions.
1,Do you believe the president is going to come to your house to take your guns?
2,Do you believe that Washington is going to repeal the 2nd Amendment?
If they answer yes to either question, by all means take their guns, because they are too mentally ill to own them.
Stupid ass questions! No he wont't come, he wont' even eat his food until a taste tester checks it for poison. What a fool

Not a chance! Ever heard of a revolution?

Now go back to your liberal ass part of the world!
Local

Forsyth, MO

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Pooter McGee wrote:
I am a law-abiding gun owner. None of the provisions recommended by President Obama threaten my guns. And my guns work just as well on traitors as they do on deer and turkeys.
That's good that it doesn't threaten "your" guns. Probably all bolt action single shot huh? I'll take your threat and you shoot once then reload as I put 15 or more of my lawful bullets in your liberal ass in 3 seconds.
We are free to own semi auto's period! I would rather have my semi auto when an intruder breaks in with his mac10 then your old shotgun dumbass!

Leave us alone!
Pooter McGee

Branson, MO

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good that it doesn't threaten "your" guns. Probably all bolt action single shot huh? I'll take your threat and you shoot once then reload as I put 15 or more of my lawful bullets in your liberal ass in 3 seconds.
We are free to own semi auto's period! I would rather have my semi auto when an intruder breaks in with his mac10 then your old shotgun dumbass!
Leave us alone!
Come on over and find out what a good shot I am tough guy.
Local

Forsyth, MO

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Pooter McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on over and find out what a good shot I am tough guy.
Liberal F*cktard! LMAO.
james

Boston, MA

#11 May 4, 2013
Matthew wrote:
As a soldier in the 4th Stryker Batallion Combat Team of the Second Infantry Division of the United States Army, I can assure you of one thing: the men under my command, myself, and over 1100 green berets will stand with the people against despotism. My unit has sworn, and the green berets have issued their stance. In all actuality, the military is full of people like us. Any that support the despots will be treated as traitors to the Republic. Look up the Oathkeepers. There are thousands of us.
. I'm not military but i am very military minded my great grandfather was world war 1 / my other 2 grandfather's fought in world war 2/ my da:d was Vietnam .. our grandparents and father's didn't go off to war to fight and die for there country just to have the constitution or our bill of rights burned or flung in to the trash 60(or)70 years later and the same thing for the new war fighters of today there defending our country and when they come back the government is messing with them trying to take our guns there guns away from us and them . I don't condone violence but if it comes to the point of the government taking our guns and our basic rights away we should all band together and storm the white house and hang Obama from the cherry tree
11BravoCibVet

Glendale, AZ

#14 Jun 9, 2013
Pooter McGee wrote:
What you are is an "Elmer Fudd" and a dumbass! Molon Labe'! Your outnumbered ,outgunned, and you need to wipe Obamas DNA off your lower lip. As you were, that is all.
james

North Billerica, MA

#16 Sep 15, 2013
Obama is a traitor and should be dealt with accordingly he's broken ever amendment in the constitution and the bill of rights he's been lieing to us the American people hell he's about to start ww3 with Syria and that will start a chain reaction and end in an all out nucular war if you look at all the crazy shit that's happening all over the world I think Obama is the Antichrist or the devil himself . We the people that still believe in the constitution and the bill of rights and the stars and stripes we all need to take a stand and take out Obama and all his minions he just wants to see you and me and everyone else burn in hell fire . Do know what Our founding fathers would have done to a traitor to the country they would have had them hung or put out on a foreign line and shoot the shit out of them Obama is a traitor and the ass wipes that follow him
james

North Billerica, MA

#17 Sep 15, 2013
I meant " fireing line
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Sep 16, 2013
Under Obama:
The debt has increased by trillions.
Gas prices have more than doubled.
Unemployment has nearly doubled.
He uses the IRS to target his political opposition.
He uses the NSA to spy on American citizens.
He refused to help our folks in Benghazi just to cover his gun running operation to Syrian radical Islamic terrorists.
He ran "Fast and Furious" which got scores of Mexican citizens and a Border Patrol agent murdered.
He passed Obamacare in the middle of the night while there was no one there to stop him.
He claimed Congress to be in recess to make appointments when he knew it wasn't so.
He has sealed the White House visitor logs to keep us from knowing who he meets with.( I'm sorry, I thought the White House belonged to us.)
I could go on and on but like Mike said, it would be a waste of time.
If you can still support this President, who controls the most corrupt administration in US history then you are a traitor. Just like him. He is a radical Muslim extremest who is trying to destroy America. I hope he rots in hell.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Sep 16, 2013
100% Bunch of B.S. Libtard trash.

http://wdrforoh.blogspot.com
troll watch

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
100% Bunch of B.S. Libtard trash.
http://wdrforoh.blogspot.com
Figgers, ya'all are fools to fall for this troll bait! This troll set 'ya fools up! Just to pull a chain and watch you guys chase your own tails!
troll watch

United States

#21 Sep 20, 2013
Sam I Am, race baiter! Troll! Go away! Useless cut and paste! You give good republicans a bad name, you don't help them with your work!
Sam I Am wrote:
Under Obama:
The debt has increased by trillions.
Gas prices have more than doubled.
Unemployment has nearly doubled.
He uses the IRS to target his political opposition.
He uses the NSA to spy on American citizens.
He refused to help our folks in Benghazi just to cover his gun running operation to Syrian radical Islamic terrorists.
He ran "Fast and Furious" which got scores of Mexican citizens and a Border Patrol agent murdered.
He passed Obamacare in the middle of the night while there was no one there to stop him.
He claimed Congress to be in recess to make appointments when he knew it wasn't so.
He has sealed the White House visitor logs to keep us from knowing who he meets with.( I'm sorry, I thought the White House belonged to us.)
I could go on and on but like Mike said, it would be a waste of time.
If you can still support this President, who controls the most corrupt administration in US history then you are a traitor. Just like him. He is a radical Muslim extremest who is trying to destroy America. I hope he rots in hell.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#23 Sep 21, 2013
troll watch wrote:
Sam I Am, race baiter! Troll! Go away! Useless cut and paste! You give good republicans a bad name, you don't help them with your work!
<quoted text>
Troll watch the race baiter troll. Go tell it to Al & Jessie. You moron you give good trolls a bad name, you don't help them with your work!
troll watch

United States

#24 Sep 21, 2013
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text> Troll watch the race baiter troll. Go tell it to Al & Jessie. You moron you give good trolls a bad name, you don't help them with your work!
I know who you are too, needledick sockpuppet! With the understanding of a slow eighth-grader, troll, you prove your ignorance with every post you make!
james

North Billerica, MA

#25 Oct 18, 2013
Matthew wrote:
. Thank you mat. My great grandfather fought in ww1 and my moms father and my dads father fought in ww2 my dad fought in Vietnam and a drill sergeant he was a real hard ass toughened up me and my middle brother made us hate him sometimes but I love the old coot and respect him more and all these guys that fought for this country and died would be for nothing if we the people don't stand up and say enough is enough we take up arms and storm Washington kick in the door at the Whitehouse and drag obama and each and everyone that supports him we do exactly what our founding fathers would have done we either string them up or put them on a firing line and shoot the shit out of them on live national TV for the hole country to see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1branson.com altereds posts? (Dec '07) Fri nomenotyou 38
Proper Dead Animal Disposal-Did you do it right? (Feb '13) Aug 17 Mia Dexton 2
Where is the ghetto in Branson Missouri? (Jan '13) Aug 17 Pikachu 22
Kirby VanBurch (Dec '11) Aug 17 Pikachu 6
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Aug 16 Geaux Aggies 24
Albert mccullough (May '12) Aug 13 Lisa Marie Chapin 8
Poll Aaron Krienke? (May '08) Aug 13 The Real Aaron Kr... 62

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages