Perjury it is Egans
KRC

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2013
So had the eviction hearing today and guess what? The judge has decided that someone is lying and now there is going to be a perjury investigation! Fraud, perjury as long as they are investigated and punished works for me! Where to start...well Gladys presented a copy of a supposed receipt and told the court I had come to Reeds Spring on 06/01/2013 to pick up rent. Supposed receipt is a notebook piece of paper torn in half with what actually looks like my signature on it and signed by Gladys dated 06/01/2013 and that I received $600.00 that day. No none of that happened, I signed no receipt such as this, certainly did not drive 2-1/2 hours to Reeds Spring to pick up my rent money, was not in Reeds Spring that day, and certainly received no money. First time I have seen that "receipt." No the only money that has been paid is $600.00 on 04/01/2013. Then Gladys presented 2 pages each with a check made out to me, one page July 1, 2013, and the other for August 1, 2013, drawn on Sandra Smith's account for $600.00 each. Just a photocopy of the checks, no endorsement, not been run through any bank. No, did not receive those either and first time I saw those. Then I was presented with AC repair bills and asked if I had spoken with Dean and Gladys on the phone in early May telling them I would cover said AC repair bills in lieu of 2 months' rent. No that phone call never happened. Did not know work was being done until post facto and lease clearly states tenants are responsible for all repairs and maintenance. Of course Gladys had some big ol' crocodile tears for the court. Then it was stated that I had called their house and threatened to burn it down. Nope did not make that call either and I also had someone else call the house to tell them they were going to burn the house down. No not me. When the judge asked the Egans about other evictions, Dean replied just one and it was taken care of. No there are 2 on the books but I guess the perjury investigation will find that out soon enough. Supposedly I called Stone County Sheriff and filed a complaint that the Egans were destroying my house so a deputy was dispensed to my house to document with pictures the condition of my home. Rent and possession are the only things being sued for, damages were not. And no I did not call the sheriff's office or make that complaint. They told the judge they wanted me to stop slandering them all over the internet. By definition slander is the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. Have made no false spoken statements but I guess it is okay for the Egans to truly slander others on the internet. Gladys wants me to stop writing letters to her mother because it is damaging her reputation with her "family." I am going to go out on a limb here, but I think the family already knows. And this was precious, I am on the stand, judge looking at me, court typist doing her thing, my lawyer questioning me, Dean and Gladys sitting at a table that is looking directly at me when Gladys cups her hands to her mouth and mouths the word "liar." Still has not learn about projection. So now we have the perjury investigation, next court date 11/06/2013. The Egans were asked about September's rent to be made today. Nope did not have that but was given until Monday to deposit in my account. So law officials please, please investigate. I am an open book. My lawyer will have my bank statements and telephone log come Monday morning.
Guy

Hollister, MO

#2 Sep 14, 2013
You will win this. They can't keep lying #1 she lies so much that she forgets the first lie so she makes up another and another and forgets them all. For god sake wright them down and keep track if you are going to lie. LOL #2 you can use me as a character witness if you want!!!
KRC

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2013
Guy wrote:
You will win this. They can't keep lying #1 she lies so much that she forgets the first lie so she makes up another and another and forgets them all. For god sake wright them down and keep track if you are going to lie. LOL #2 you can use me as a character witness if you want!!!
Thanks Guy! Yep, I have experienced the same thing, tell a lie, contradict themselves, tell another lie. They kept trying to tell the judge about "my character" but he never allowed it. 11/06/2013 mark your calendar!
I know

Hollister, MO

#4 Sep 14, 2013
I will help you win. Gladys told me while inba drunken stupor she had not paid rent. Chris told me she had not paid rent in July. She also never paid the ac guy and made Chris lie for her several times. Of cousre this is normal because she has Chris steal for her at Wal-Mart. She has so many aliases it is ridiculous. Not only did she commit perjury but forgery and they do not take that lightly in Stone County. Her daughter Christina has told horrific stories of abuse and they keep her away from society like an animal. They take her money and her medication away from her not to mention the illegal drug abuse. Gladys has used her kids to make so many false accusations. She will never let them out of her sight because she is aftaid she willlose her meal tickets. While her and Dean refuse to work they take their kids disabilty money and food stamps. Gladys dtaws food stamps in Massachusetts becase she says they pay more. Her mother was even fired from her volunteer job at the thrift storenin town because they were all stealing. They are still driving a vehicle with Masachustts plate after 8 months of living here and it has no insurance buz Dean has a Missouri ID. I supposed someone should call the police but wait Chief Chesnut is their buddy
KRC

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2013
I know wrote:
I will help you win. Gladys told me while inba drunken stupor she had not paid rent. Chris told me she had not paid rent in July. She also never paid the ac guy and made Chris lie for her several times. Of cousre this is normal because she has Chris steal for her at Wal-Mart. She has so many aliases it is ridiculous. Not only did she commit perjury but forgery and they do not take that lightly in Stone County. Her daughter Christina has told horrific stories of abuse and they keep her away from society like an animal. They take her money and her medication away from her not to mention the illegal drug abuse. Gladys has used her kids to make so many false accusations. She will never let them out of her sight because she is aftaid she willlose her meal tickets. While her and Dean refuse to work they take their kids disabilty money and food stamps. Gladys dtaws food stamps in Massachusetts becase she says they pay more. Her mother was even fired from her volunteer job at the thrift storenin town because they were all stealing. They are still driving a vehicle with Masachustts plate after 8 months of living here and it has no insurance buz Dean has a Missouri ID. I supposed someone should call the police but wait Chief Chesnut is their buddy
Thank you "I know". Yep, the only rent paid is $600.00 on 04/01/2013 to date. Yes, even though through Gladys tearful lament in court that she PAID $800.00 for the AC work, I had already talked to the HVAC guy who said the bill had not been paid and he would have to put a lien on my house so I guess his records will be subpoenaed also and I believe there is more than one case of forgery involved. Thank God for court transcripts! The domino's are falling! Thank you for your help!
pooh bear

Ozark, MO

#6 Sep 16, 2013
I can be a witness too, because Ive been told things that would make your head spin. Clown big top Gege is the biggest liar and user that ever walked this earth. Gege clown lady your day is coming and God sees all and he wont tolerate you very much longer, You and all your fake heart attacks, and your taking all your kids meds well you need them cause you are nuts.. The husband aka gumby cause hes spinless and the son are freaks of nature too...Poor daughter has to live with three clowns...
ring around the colar

Nixa, MO

#7 Sep 20, 2013
she is a liar and a user. She used a friends death to get free stuff from lileys restaurant in town then didn't want to pay. Then tell the judge that she is still dealing with her best friends son's death. I for one can tell you that Dale and Allison Despaw are not friends of the Egans. The Egans use people to get what they want and in reeds spring face nothing legal with what ppl call a police chief there. Until they get real police in town nothing will happen. Chief nonuts needs to go back to where ever he came from and put officer lackey as chief where he belongs then and only then will things get down. City council enjoy your jobs while you have them for I have a feeling you wont have them long.
Local Girl

Nixa, MO

#8 Sep 20, 2013
Thank you some one got to say it... They where never her friend...That is horrible to use someone son's death as a excuse.. Her judgment day is coming very soon..
ring around the colar wrote:
she is a liar and a user. She used a friends death to get free stuff from lileys restaurant in town then didn't want to pay. Then tell the judge that she is still dealing with her best friends son's death. I for one can tell you that Dale and Allison Despaw are not friends of the Egans. The Egans use people to get what they want and in reeds spring face nothing legal with what ppl call a police chief there. Until they get real police in town nothing will happen. Chief nonuts needs to go back to where ever he came from and put officer lackey as chief where he belongs then and only then will things get down. City council enjoy your jobs while you have them for I have a feeling you wont have them long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addicted To Jim Bakker-MorningSide Blue Eye Mo (Jan '11) Sep 24 Red Cloud 48
Branson Will Allow KKK to March (Feb '13) Sep 24 Red Cloud 11
1% M/C Club's In Southwest Missouri Sep 23 Scabs handy 3
BODY ATTACHMENTS-What does this mean? (Nov '12) Sep 22 Hey 37
Stone Co. prosecutor's corruption (Aug '10) Sep 20 Undrstonecocorrup... 3
Billings School Sep 20 completely_unknown 1
Marketing Charactor pay at Silver Dollar City? (Feb '16) Sep 18 cockmaster 2

Kimberling City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance