Mother sues Branson Abortion Clinic a...

Mother sues Branson Abortion Clinic after baby born

Posted in the Kimberling City Forum

Mom sues BransonAbortion

Ozark, MO

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Mother sues Branson Abortion Clinic after baby was born

The baby who came back from the dead:

Mother, 22, sues Branson abortion clinic after doctors 'failed to terminate pregnancy that could have killed her'

- but she then gives birth to a healthy little girl

•Doctors told Ariel Knights that going ahead with her pregnancy was dangerous because a genetic condition meant the baby was growing in a weak uterus

•She booked into Branson Women's Medical Group and was told the March 2012 procedure 'went well'

•A week later a different doctor told her she was still pregnant

•Delivered her 'miracle baby' girl in September and both mother and baby are healthy
•Clinic and doctors deny any negligence and are challenging the lawsuit

..A Branson,Mo mother-of-two is suing an abortion clinic after it failed to terminate her pregnancy.

Ariel Knights, 22, and her fiance adore their 'miracle baby' daughter who was born in September. But doctors had originally warned the couple that a medical condition Knights suffers meant her life was at serious risk if they went ahead with the pregnancy.

She agonized over the decision, but, with a preschool-aged son and a fiance to think of, she called Branson Women's Medical Group and booked in the March 2012 abortion.

Miracle baby: Ariel Knights, pictured left with her fiance, he son and the 'miracle baby' girl she delivered in September
'It was a decision I made because my life was in danger,' she said.'I was put in jeopardy.'

On the morning of her appointment, in March 2012, Knights said women were being herded into the clinic's waiting room like cattle.

'Every seat was full. People were standing,' Knights told the Beacon Journal.'It was pretty much like a slaughterhouse; it was like OK, next, next.'

More...•'Suicidal' college student posted Craigslist ads asking for men to 'shoot her and beat her in exchange for sex' before filing a false rape report

•Family's anguish as they're forced to watch their home burn to the ground after '911 hung up on them'

She described how, when her name was called, she walked into a cramped room, hopped onto a table and, as instructed, positioned her lower body over a trash bag. When the doctor was finished, and she was still woozy from the sedation, Knights was handed her belongings and shown the door.

'(The doctor) said, "All right, everything's good and clear, everything went well,"' she recalled, thinking that was it.
But days later, she said she became severely ill and in pain. She visited her family doctor then she went to ER where an obstetrician gave her an internal ultrasound.

'The look on (the doctor's) face when he found out, he was like, "Oh my goodness, honey, you're still pregnant,"' she told the Journal.'My fiance and I, we both were kind of in shock.'

But neither Knights or her fiance regret having their beautiful little girl in their arms.

'That's a sore subject to think about,' she told the Journal.'I mean, it's just hard, thinking she's here and thinking, if they would have done their job... It's just something I don't like to think about

Mother sues Branson Abortion Clinic after baby was born

Since: Jan 13

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2013
There is NOT an abortion clinic in Branson. Nearest is in St. Louis. You’re so ignorant you can’t come up with a legitimate topic.
Jim Waddell

Ozark, MO

#3 Apr 3, 2013
You are ignorant son of a bitch, you know it too.
fresheyes wrote:
There is NOT an abortion clinic in Branson. Nearest is in St. Louis. You’re so ignorant you can’t come up with a legitimate topic.
the women's Health Clinic is about 2 miles outside the city limits

not too many people even knows it exists

the doctor has a clinic in St Louis too

that's his main location

Doc works down here when his patients want to go on vacation

it's a nice place too

Since: Jan 13

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Jim Waddell wrote:
<quoted text>
that's his main location
it's a nice place too
Give me a physical address Jim. If you can't, & you can't (BTW, the Taney County Health Department agrees with me, there are NO abortion providers in Taney County) then you are mistaken or a liar.

Your statement about the Doc needing to come down here and work when his clients come here for vacations shows your ignorance. Abortion is essentially a one-day outpatient procedure. There is no need for the Doc to have a clinic in Branson for his vacationing patients. It isn’t an emergency where a woman suddenly discovers she is pregnant and must within minutes get an abortion. At any time during the first trimester a woman thinks she is pregnant she sets up an appointment with her Gynecologist, Planned Parenthood or some other provider. She then gets a referral and an appointment. She goes to the Clinic in St. Louis where the procedure is performed, is monitored for a few hours and she goes home.

Yes, when my mom was pissed she could be a bitch. Matter of fact, she was often the 1st to admit it. So I guess I am indeed an SOB.
Pooter McGee

Branson, MO

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Jim Waddell wrote:
<quoted text>
that's his main location
it's a nice place too
Sure, it's right next to the marijuana dispensary and the whorehouse. Moron.
faith

Ava, MO

#6 Apr 6, 2013
never hear is branson abortion clinic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimberling City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thrift Stores everywhere? Practically overnight! Tue disgruntledresident 1
News 'They told us to go make memories ...' Dad make... Tue Guest 1
BRANSON is the WORST town in the USA!!! OUR VISIT (Jun '13) May 21 Stover 88
Forum that provides objective information witho... (Nov '09) May 21 nomenotyou 77
News Roseanne Barr, left, and John Goodman appear in... May 14 Robin R 1
News Show-Me Jim Bakker Selling Condos In Branson, M... May 14 Robin R 1
News Inside Jim Bakker Missouri town prepping for Ap... May 14 Robin R 5

Kimberling City Jobs

Personal Finance

Kimberling City Mortgages