Haddam Budget Narrowly Passes At Town...

Haddam Budget Narrowly Passes At Town Meeting

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from May 21, 2008, titled Haddam Budget Narrowly Passes At Town Meeting. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Voters narrowly adopted a $7.7 million town budget by a 32-30 show-of-hand vote at a town meeting Wednesday, barely defeating a push by local emergency services members to sink the plan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Haddam Resident

New Bedford, MA

#1 May 22, 2008
I wish there was some other way to cast a vote for those who work at that hour, such as myslef. I am really glad the fire people didn't get a boat - there are plenty of resources in the county to help out. They think they own the show. I however am dissapointed that once again we are giving public tax dollars to preserve the Krueger Farm. it is about time the Haddam Spirit fund their own preservation projects. This is not the economy for govt to fund this type of project.

I'm really hoping that the opportunity to vote will improve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killingworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bridgepoint Mortgage LLC (Mar '15) Jan 3 Mylanta 7
News Trump election brings abortion debate to new level Dec '16 Daddy 2
News Autism Not A Barrier To 16-Year-Old Trinity Fre... Sep '16 RICK 77 1
News Shoreline Town Balks At Possible New Amtrak Line (Feb '16) Sep '16 Samuels Furnace Man 7
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... (Jul '16) Aug '16 BPT 12
News Sunrise Resort In Moodus To Close (Aug '08) Aug '16 Boater1979 76
News Hartford Police Arrest Immigration Protestors B... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 4

Killingworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Killingworth Mortgages