Police Blotter for April 4: Dressing Room Peeper Charged with Breach...

Apr 4, 2011 Full story: Patch.com 43

Children Left in Vehicle; Dressing Room Peeper; Boyfriend Charged with Unlawful Restraint; Woman Passed Out at Wheel Draws DUI; Computer Stolen from Fairfield University View full size new File Photo The Fairfield Police Department's press briefing on Monday included the following cases.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#43 Apr 6, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
They expect you to wave to them. Try taking pictures. I hope that you are feeling better. Let us do lunch this Saturday at the Diner to talk about my birthday. Phyllis have my phone number and e mail address.
#39 to Citizen.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#44 Apr 6, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
For the record, I am left-handed. I learn how to type when I was in the Air Force many years ago as a clerk.
It was just humor... I didn't know you were left handed. I'll make up for that comment by becoming left handed. Give me until sunday to practice.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#45 Apr 6, 2011
I know Citizen. Are we going to meet this Saturday at the Diner on Boston Ave?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killingworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Madison Police Driving Away Local Business Dol... (Aug '11) Nov 30 elmer fudd 17
Made In Connecticut: RubIt! Hand Balm -- Manufa... (Apr '08) Nov '14 chilllybaby2 17
Madison Continues to Defend Decision Allowing P... Oct '14 Waves and surf 2
Polish Ambassador To Speak At CCSU Polish Studi... Oct '14 UGly Ape 1
Alleged drunk driver in court in Durham fair hi... Sep '14 patti 1
North Branford Police Arrests for Oct. 22 to Oc... (Nov '12) Sep '14 nbbaseball 2
Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jul '14 Daughter 121
Killingworth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Killingworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Killingworth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Killingworth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 pm PST