Main Street in Bridgeport, the larges...

Main Street in Bridgeport, the largest city in Connecticut.

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 3, 2018, titled Main Street in Bridgeport, the largest city in Connecticut.. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

By July 2017, when the state of Connecticut was more than 50 days into the fiscal year without a budget, Angela Serrano had been living at the state-supported Careways Shelter for Women and Children for four months. Serrano was shocked to find herself there when just a few short years ago she had a career, a mortgage and the comforts of middle class life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Dec 15

Stratford, CT

#1 Aug 3, 2018
I feel sorry for this sweet kind lady and I wish her the best of luck. Bridgeport is not safe to live, visit or work.
BPT

Fairfield, CT

#2 Aug 3, 2018
Wish best of luck. ....but life is expensive. .We all go through it, get used to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killingworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make Connecticut Great Again Oct 7 A New Beggining 1
News Simsbury Settles With Deepwater Wind On Solar P... Sep '18 Karla 2
News Haddam Man To Be Arraigned On Murder Charge -- ... (Apr '08) Sep '18 Wild Willie 33
News Emmeline Harrigan, the town's assistant plannin... Jul '18 America Gentleman... 1
News Puerto Rican Day parade celebrates 25 years in ... Jul '18 Mike 8
News Two Connecticut Men To Compete On 'Big Brother' Jun '18 Ava Ava 4
Gang Stalking In Guilford CT (Apr '15) Jun '18 wearenotalone 13

Killingworth Jobs

Personal Finance

Killingworth Mortgages