Region 4 Teacher Contract has Salary Increas of 9.5 Percent Over Three Years

Dec 10, 2012 Full story: LocalOnlineNews.tv

REGION 4- - A new three-year contract for teachers provides a total salary increase of 9.5 percent over three years, including 3.9 percent for 2013-2014, 1.7 percent for 2014-2015, and 3.9 percent in 2015-2016. The contract for about 220 teachers in the Chester-Deep River-Essex school district has been approved by the union.

Full Story
Disgruntled

Old Saybrook, CT

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Should break this socialst scum union and get rid of the deadbeat overpaid babysitters, keep the few good ones. These greedy souls could care less that we are still in a recession heading for a depression next year thanks to the crooks in DC. If the clowns in the classroom were at all concerned about the communities they would have opted for a pay freeze atleast till were out of this mess were in.
a parent

Stratford, CT

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Disgruntled wrote:
Should break this socialst scum union and get rid of the deadbeat overpaid babysitters, keep the few good ones. These greedy souls could care less that we are still in a recession heading for a depression next year thanks to the crooks in DC. If the clowns in the classroom were at all concerned about the communities they would have opted for a pay freeze atleast till were out of this mess were in.
Who ever you are you obviously do not have children.....you are talking like an idiot maybe you need to go back to school. Teachers deserve everything they get, they put up with alot.

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Now Education system will change and Educators will take this profession sincerely.
Disgruntled

Old Saybrook, CT

#4 Dec 18, 2012
a parent wrote:
<quoted text> Who ever you are you obviously do not have children.....you are talking like an idiot maybe you need to go back to school. Teachers deserve everything they get, they put up with alot.
Most deserve nothing more than what they got 20 years ago. The teachers are responsible for the ignorance of Americas youth as most weren`t qualified for a real job that entailed using their brains or braun. They opted for teaching because they can read a teachers manual following it because they otherwise don`t have the brains to be creative instilling in the children the craving and willingness to learn. End result is high dropout numbers through out a large part of the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killingworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Tue Tippy Faulker 792
North Branford Police Arrests for Oct. 22 to Oc... (Nov '12) Sep 5 nbbaseball 2
Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jul '14 Daughter 121
Can I find the obituary of my ancestors ? Jul '14 luclor97 1
All Fired Up: Traveling Roadside Barbecue Jul '14 ForJustice 1
Sex offender for Foley Jun '14 firstone 1
Debate: Marijuana - Guilford, CT (Aug '10) Jun '14 Me 2
•••
•••
Killingworth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Killingworth Jobs

•••