Man Hits Police Cruiser During Pursuit

Man Hits Police Cruiser During Pursuit

There are 7 comments on the NBC 30 Hartford story from May 19, 2008, titled Man Hits Police Cruiser During Pursuit. In it, NBC 30 Hartford reports that:

Police said a man who briefly drove the wrong way on Interstate 95 during a police chase hit a police cruiser during the pursuit early Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 30 Hartford.

NO MORE

United States

#1 May 19, 2008
Will this be attempted murder/life sentence..oh wait...I forgot that violent offenders in CT get let again and again to brutalize and butcher lawabiding taxpaying citizens in our homes and community. Even if he did end up murdering someone with his action, he'd be out in a few years. We are all lucky he didn't kill one of the brave Officers and/or civilians...It's not like murdering,violently rapeing,molesting children or home invasions are even significant anymore to our state reps.God bless these Officers, Correctional staff and Judicial employees who risk their lives every day to manage these animal offenders and keep them from completely takeing over our communities while the blissfully ignorant go on w/o becomming involved.
Matt

Higganum, CT

#2 May 20, 2008
The Clinton Police Department is a great department and I hope all of the officers that were involved are alright and hopefully the suspect gets jail time.
SUPPORT DAVE SCHOENDORF

Glastonbury, CT

#3 May 30, 2008
Well lets just say the cops don't always tell the truth and dumb people believe they are always right. Well I support David Schoendorf keep your head up,and peace in your heart. Also the news needs to stop changing there stories get the fact before you right about it. Cause in the end you will see who was right. Just because they have a badge doesn't give them the right to do what they did. Sources tell me that Mr.Schoendorf was hurt and didn't recieve medical treatment. That is just wrong on so many levels. I also truely believe you shouldn't judge people until you have walked in there shoes. I pray for anyone that they don't have a family member that has a drug problem there making it like David is a crazy killer. He is the sweetest, most loving person in the world and I support him to the end. My heart goes out to him.
supporter of Dave

Woodbury, CT

#4 Jan 2, 2009
I too am a supporter of Dave! I have known him for a few years and he is a very sweet man who happens to have an addiction.He would never intentionally hurt anyone!!!!Some officers like to stretch the truth a bit to make themselves look like a superhero.Dave is a wonderful guy who happens to be someones husband,Dad,son,brother and friend! Stay strong Dave!we will be here for you!
Non supporter of Dave

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2009
Dave is a piece of crap. Dave would rather steal from others rather than support himself honestly. Dave's a father???? Damn, what a wonderful role model! How his kid(s) must idolize him during visiting hours at the big house.
Dave would never intentionally hurt anyone? What about the cop whose neck was broken when Dave rammed him? Oh wait, that must've been Daves crack addict altar ego. We all know that an addict cant be held accountable for his actions - he has a problem.
Wake the F**K up you bleeding heart idiot - your friend is a scumbag who doesnt deserve the fair trial he is guaranteed.
How many towns did this chase go through? A least 4. How many people did he endanger while trying to run from the cops?
Yeah, the guys with the badges had no right to do what they did - they had a DUTY to do what they did - take a piece of crap off of the streets!
Tank Abbott

Marion, CT

#6 Jan 23, 2009
Man am I sick and tired of people trying to treat drug addicts like their cancer patients at a hospital and we should feel bad for them. Oh that poor drug addict...he didn't know any better. Bull Shit....you choose your path in life. No on chooses to have cancer, or a heart attack, or to get killed by old Dave as hes driving like a maniac trying to get away from the police, but old Dave, like millions of other scum bags choose to live that life, choose to use those drugs and therefor choose to deal with the consequence of their actions while high. And the cops have every right to do what ever it was they did in my opinion. Im going to believe the men that keep me safe from this ass hole before I beleive the word of some drug addict who would slit my throat for his next high, or any of his white trash supporters. Life is hard. Some pople are week and need to be eliminated. Some people are strong and have the ability to open up a can of man and suck it up. dave's a big fat pussy. Cry me a river ave Supporter.
Baby schoendorf

Litchfield, CT

#8 Apr 22, 2009
F all you the put down a person and call them a animal. You have no idea what the mans life has been like. It wasn't right for what he did but you have no right to sit here and bad mouth this man. Dave were here for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killingworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport receives $125K grant to fight youth ... Oct '17 BPT 4
News PrideFest Draws Hundreds To Downtown Hartford Sep '17 Did Not Go 2
Gang Stalking In Guilford CT (Apr '15) Aug '17 researchOGS 10
News U.S. Education Secretary Uses Former East Hartf... Jun '17 pulte pollutes 2
News Charter Schools Continue To Suspend Students At... (Apr '16) Apr '16 America Gentleman... 1
News South Windsor Police: Man Recorded Under Women'... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Bonnie Parker 1
News Enfield State Rep. Accepted Into Program Follow... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Larry 1

Killingworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Killingworth Mortgages