Police say Killingworth fatal stabbin...

Police say Killingworth fatal stabbing was part of murder-suicide

There are 6 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Feb 17, 2008, titled Police say Killingworth fatal stabbing was part of murder-suicide. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Authorities say a child custody fight is behind the fatal stabbing of a woman in Killingworth and the suicide of her alleged killer in murder-suicide case. via Hartford Courant

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

spnz

South Dennis, MA

#1 Mar 15, 2008
I cannot believe the things my eyes see, the things my ears hear. Michelle was the most wonderful woman a person could have ever met. Some situations seem so completely insane. Why?
A friend of Michelle

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2008
This was so sad! So not fair! Her smile brightened up any room! Good thing her son is in good hands!
Jay Tee

Greenfield, MA

#3 Aug 31, 2008
that guy looked really, really creepy. People, beware of who you get involved with !!!
Where are you

Rushville, IN

#4 Sep 2, 2008
Hello?
Ryan

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2008
spnz wrote:
I cannot believe the things my eyes see, the things my ears hear. Michelle was the most wonderful woman a person could have ever met. Some situations seem so completely insane. Why?
what was the guys name that did the murder
heidihay5877

Newington, CT

#6 Nov 26, 2015
So very sad .My thought and prayers for the children. I knew them all and it is a terrible tragedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killingworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PrideFest Draws Hundreds To Downtown Hartford Sep 12 Did Not Go 2
Gang Stalking In Guilford CT (Apr '15) Aug '17 researchOGS 10
News U.S. Education Secretary Uses Former East Hartf... Jun '17 pulte pollutes 2
News With Borders Open, a Syrian Family Arrives in B... (Feb '17) Feb '17 America Gentleman... 2
Review: Bridgepoint Mortgage LLC (Mar '15) Jan '17 Mylanta 7
News Charter Schools Continue To Suspend Students At... (Apr '16) Apr '16 America Gentleman... 1
News South Windsor Police: Man Recorded Under Women'... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Bonnie Parker 1

Killingworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Killingworth Mortgages