Officer injured in drug bust

Officer injured in drug bust

There are 30 comments on the Killeen Daily Herald story from Jul 21, 2008, titled Officer injured in drug bust. In it, Killeen Daily Herald reports that:

By Victor O'Brien Killeen Daily Herald A Killeen police officer was dragged several feet Saturday when a car he tried to stop during a drug bust fled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Killeen Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
K-TOWN GOON

Millsap, TX

#1 Jul 21, 2008
The dumbass cop shouldnt of tried to be supercop and stop tha car wit his body and i dont feel sorry for him at all. Let them boys eat they just tryin to make it! STOP HATEN PIGS YALL CANT STOP THA DOPE GAME ITS HERE AND ITS 4EVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!

Since: Dec 07

Killeen, TX

#2 Jul 22, 2008
Oh good, another comment from a wanna be gang member.
test

Northfield, OH

#3 Jul 22, 2008
testing
My 2 cents

Waco, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2008
K-TOWN GOON wrote:
The dumbass cop shouldnt of tried to be supercop and stop tha car wit his body and i dont feel sorry for him at all. Let them boys eat they just tryin to make it! STOP HATEN PIGS YALL CANT STOP THA DOPE GAME ITS HERE AND ITS 4EVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!
You're right GOONY-GOO-GOO he should've just shot his punk a$$. I mean...what's one less doper in the world mean to anyone? Nothing! So I agree...he should not have tried to apprehend him the way he did. He should've just laid his sorry a$$ to sleep for good and called for a meat wagon.

The dope game -*laffin*- I'll bet you'd cry like a little biatch if you got popped and were cooped up in the cell for more than an hour. Your time is coming...count on it!
Robert Shook

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2008
K-Town Goon is CORRECT.To many wanna be hero cops
in a small town like Killeen.By the way I have lived there.So I,m stating facts
My 2 cents

Waco, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2008
Robert Shook wrote:
K-Town Goon is CORRECT.To many wanna be hero cops
in a small town like Killeen.By the way I have lived there.So I,m stating facts
No...you're stating your opinion based on what your observation was when you were here. That's not fact, moron. I guess you're just another drug using lowlife that neeeded a chance to take a cheap shot at the big bad PoPo because they are the ones messing your life up. Not you. LoL Have a good day there mr. clueless.
Robert Shook

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2008
To: Your 1 cent

My life is perfectly fine.Never used drugs.Just
my observation of the KPD during the years that
I resided there.Wasn,t trying to take a cheap
shot at anyone.The facts are the facts.The truth
sometimes hurt
My 2 cents

Waco, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2008
I'm sure the truth does hurt for those that find truth in something you said. You actually paid a compliment to the men and women in blue working in Killeen. There are several "heroic" cops working in Killeen and the surrounding areas. Men and women that put their necks on the line every day and night to protect the common folk and rid the streets of the dirtbags.

Now..back on topic. You live in one of the drug capitals of our Country. You sided with someone that is probably a teenage drug user and/or dealer talking trash about the Police busting people dabbling in the drug world.

Do you really expect me to believe what you just said? K...me either.

Killeen really isn't that small anymore either. Maybe you should come back and visit...clear up some of those warrants maybe?

Killeen, TX

#9 Jul 24, 2008
LOL, 2 cents, why do they come here? I have lived her just about a year now and have never had any problem with the police. Yes, I got a close to $200.00 ticket. Speeding on 190, the officer was polite and professional. I was guilty, the ticket was, and is not the fault of anyone except me. I was driving, and not paying attention to the speed. First ticket in something like 21 years, but again, that was me in the wrong, not the cop.
Robert Shook

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2008
To:My 2 Cents and The PAC Clerk NCO

I,m through with this discussion with 2 brainwashed individuals,trust me,I know
what it feels like to be brainwashed,I,m
a veteran,One last thing.If I,m ever called
back to duty and have to deploy with you 2,
Please you ladies or gents through yourself
on top of the grenade for me and my comrades,
It would be greatly appreciated,You will earn
a Bronze Star or Even a Medal Of Honor that your
families will have to remember you by,that will
eventually rust,while I,m still here

Killeen, TX

#11 Jul 24, 2008
LOL, Thanks for the laugh shook. Its a joke how some have no problem with cops, while others, such as yourself get picked on by the police where ever they go. Perhaps the cops are NOT the problem.
D White Man

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jul 24, 2008
Shook is 100% Correct.COPS ARE THE PROBLEM.U
SEAN HANNITY LOVER.U ARE A MISGUIDED R>REAGAN
SUPPORTER
My 2 cents

Waco, TX

#13 Jul 25, 2008
D White Man - Cops are the problem? That is probably one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever heard. I'll bet when you're lying in bed at night and hear your door get kicked in 911 is the first thing on your mind and a cop is what you'll be screaming for when the bad guy makes entry into your bedroom.

Shook - you're just stupid. I too am a veteran, a combat arms veteran at that, and loathe the thought that someone like you armed with your feeble minded comments was, at one time, counted on to protect our Country.

NCO...did he call you a PAC clerk? LoL

Killeen, TX

#15 Jul 25, 2008
2 cents, yes, he did. But I see no need to address him here with that. He must have gotten out long ago, I am guessing busted out after serving less that 3 years. Had he stayed around he would know that the Army does not have PAC Clerks any more, I think they went away somewhere in the mid 90's. The mission was taken over by the S-1 shops. Although I have never worked as a clerk, I am glad some troops do. Someone has to keep the paperwork straight...LOL
Robert Shook

United States

#16 Jul 25, 2008
TO:US Army NCO

I ETS in 2004,Delta Co 1/22INF(4THID)11M20
Look me up in your record books in PAC,
I was honorably discharged.SSG Shook-10yrs
in the infantry.I doubt if you can say that.
People like you are the main reason that I got
out.(BRAINWASHED)And yes they still had PAC clerks
in 04,I remember you,you 71 Lima.By the way I
earned the Ranger Tab,EIB,CIB,Etc:And by the
way,It don,t count for S..t in the civilian world.
Proud To Be Out
Robert Shook

United States

#17 Jul 25, 2008
I don,t know why I,m arguring with 2 people that
are beneath me.Anyone that using the word(mission)
in regards to S-1 really is lost.My bad,you gents
win.You can yell your catchphrase now(WHOA,WHOA)
My 2 cents

Waco, TX

#18 Jul 25, 2008
Ok, so back on topic. Shook, thanks for your service. That's about all I have left to say to your narrow minded a$$.

It is a shame that there are Police Officers still getting hurt or injured by less than decent and respectful people. It's mainly because they're reluctant to use the amount of force necessary to absolutely get them back home to their families at the end of the day because the law is more on the criminal's side than the enforcers of it.

And then there are people like Shook. I understand K-Town Goon's point of view and I guarantee he's a kid. But not people like Shook. Not with the background that he says that he has. You'd think that he'd be more responsible and loyal to what is good and less of an anarchist. I guess it takes all kinds though.

Killeen, TX

#19 Jul 26, 2008
Again, never worked as a 71L, never worked in an S shop. Yes, the S shops have a mission. I am a signal guy, have been since I came in as a 74D, I am now a 25B, Information Systems Analyst. Shook is bitter he did 10 years in the Infantry and can't find a job on the outside. Guess what, you should have used the GI Bill and gotten your education. 11B just does not translate to civilian street. I fully understand Shook thinking the Army only 'Mission' is the infantry and expect he will go off about my being a simple signal soldier. Right up till he thinks, IF he thinks, damn, what would the infantry do with out Comms? No network, no radio, no FBCB2, ect... I have a lot of friends in Cav and in Infantry, most are responsible and have no problem with the police or anyone else. By the way, the only reason I am not deployed now is I just had the 4th operation on my spine to repair damage.
Robert Shook

United States

#20 Jul 26, 2008
To:NCO
Hope your spine heals well,Good Luck
PROUD AMERICAN

La Porte, TX

#21 Jul 26, 2008
My 2 cents & us army... I would like to start with saying thank you us army for fighting for your country!!! I hope all goes well with recovery.
Shame on you Shook & white boy. I bet your parents are proud. I bet they sat up at night and prayed for a trader & drug dealer.. WAY TO GO !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 st Armored Division (May '09) Sat SmokinJoe 42
9 and N FM 116 Intersection Dec 2 Scorpion 2
raymond dale litchfield (Feb '11) Dec 2 Scorpion 62
selling food stamps Nov 28 stranded 2
f..k buddy Nov 27 eightinchesoffun 1
Two white guys in search of ebony girl or asian... (Oct '12) Nov 26 eightinchesoffun 20
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Nov 23 Real Truth 270

Killeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Killeen Mortgages