I agree!! I looked at a house, liked it, paid the deposit, signed the lease. Then, my smart husband came through to look at it with his flashlight(all within 24 hours)and found severe and hidden water damage and large amounts of black mold in the lower kitchen cabinets, behind the stove,and guest bath. The master bath toilet is falling through the floor, and the linoleum is peeling up. This is stuff that I, the average person, did not notice, but my husband did (experienced in remodeling and construction). Also, a 6 plug extension device had been wired in to one of the bedroom outlets. Fire hazard !! There was no electricity or water turned on in the house, so upon my initial look at the house, it seemed fine. We still have to do a move-in inspection with their inspector and the Ft Hood housing manager tomorrow. Too many health and safety issues to risk getting sick from mold. We will break the lease that was signed 24 hours ago. They told us we won't get our $700 deposit back !! Ft Hood housing is investigating too. JWC is too big with too many rentals. They don't do a thorough move out inspection on renters, and they don't follow through for repairs. This company is not first rate, and the home owners should be ashamed of themselves too. It seems to be a trend in this area.....they screw the soldiers and their families !!! Thanks for serving our country, so bend over and let us kick you in the a**. That's the thanks the military receives from JWC.