Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

Great place! I love the passive exercise and combined with Zerona, I look fantastic. Would recommend each of these services individually or combined to anyone if you're wanting a quick, easy, painless way to lose weight and feel great.
getserious

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

There is no such thing as quick, easy, painless way to loose weight. The bottom line is, you have to burn more than you consume. Period. The only way to do that is a 2 step process,

1. reduce amount you eat
2. excercise

Everything else is bull sh%%.
However

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

It really does WORK. And it is not BS.
You are right...you have to maintain by reducing the amount you eat and exercising. This is not ALL you need. But it is a very painless way to get your ass kick started!
True Beleiver

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

I agree with you both, that is probably why the call it "Passive EXERCISE". The Zerona is great too, it is a quick way to get you going. I've read some reviews and some people have lost up to 12 inches in just 2 weeks! NUBody sells packages that you can do it up to 3 times. Checked them out yesterday and bought my package. I did my research and they have the cheapest prices from here to Austin!
getserious2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Judged:

I absolutely agree with getserious!!! Passive exercise and xerona laser? C'mon people seriously?? This is a joke and if you spend one dime on this you are seriously retarded!!
getserious2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Judged:

getserious wrote:
There is no such thing as quick, easy, painless way to loose weight. The bottom line is, you have to burn more than you consume. Period. The only way to do that is a 2 step process,
1. reduce amount you eat
2. excercise
Everything else is bull sh%%.
I agree 100%..you could not of said it any better! What a joke!
LoveMyNUBody

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

I just finished up my treatment of Zerona and look and feel great. Lost over 12 inches and down 2 sizes. Loved all the services and am doing the body wraps now. If you really want to "getserious" I would highly recommend you try it for yourself. It worked for me and many others. Great staff and great concept.
getserious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Cra#
MrH

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

I don't know about the zerona stuff services here but I am 74 years old. I weighed in at 198 at my first visit here. I began using the Ideal Protein nutritional plan that they have. I couldn't do the Passive exercise (yet) because I was overweight and couldn't breath. After a month and a half, I am down to 178. My blood sugar levels are back to normal, my blood pressure is down and I can breath. I have COPD and can't do much so the passive exercise is great for me. If it wasn't for it I would still be sitting around gaining more weight. They have always been really nice and are always willing to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend checking them out. Good for the young and old. I know I said I can't speak for the Zerona but I do know they have a lot of people using it so it can't be all that bad. Just read that Zerona got FDA approved this week.
Gone Crazy

Kempner, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

MrH wrote:
I don't know about the zerona stuff services here but I am 74 years old. I weighed in at 198 at my first visit here. I began using the Ideal Protein nutritional plan that they have. I couldn't do the Passive exercise (yet) because I was overweight and couldn't breath. After a month and a half, I am down to 178. My blood sugar levels are back to normal, my blood pressure is down and I can breath. I have COPD and can't do much so the passive exercise is great for me. If it wasn't for it I would still be sitting around gaining more weight. They have always been really nice and are always willing to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend checking them out. Good for the young and old. I know I said I can't speak for the Zerona but I do know they have a lot of people using it so it can't be all that bad. Just read that Zerona got FDA approved this week.
With a warning.
2cool1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

These folks are a class act. I’m down 30 in 30 and have never felt better. The girls there are great and always make me feel at home. No hard sales or BS here…

Loving my NuBody!......
craft11

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

After trying everything on the planet NuBody has finally developed a concept I can live with. They have a great staff and are obviously in the biz to help people rather than just make a buck. They are a bit expensive especially for Zerona which they would not sell me since my BMI was out of whack. Ideal Protein is affordable, great and the passive exercise is the rave… Once you try that two dollar a day stuff and put all the weight back on give (and more) NuBody a try… At the end of the day you get what you pay for!

Thx, NuBody!
Iluvit

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

I can't say enough about this place and the people. No hard sells, if it's not for u they won't sell it. I wanted to look good for an upcoming event, I was lucky enough to get in on their "make weight" package and was able to get down 35 pounds in 30 days, I feel great, nothing like I felt on HCG, I have more energy than ever and got more food than I could barely eat. I have finished all 4 phases, eating normally and doing nothing but passive exercise and haven't put a pound back on. This place is great, I'm planning on getting in on their Xmas specials for zerona and saving it for summer!
Soldier

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

I got in on the make weight special too, just 3 weeks before I had to tape. I made it with room to spare! These guys really cater to the troops. It may seem a little expensive but they are always throwing in specials. It was well worth every penny. I'm still enjoying the passive exercise!
Soldier2

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Excellent program for all soldiers. 7 soldters (including me) started it to make weight in our office, everyone of us made it with no problem and all still doing p.e. to keep it up. I'm giving NuBody gift certain for Xmas, I got $100.00 for 50. They just started posting specials on their website!
saidso

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

BS
I wonder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

If those of you who keep saying it is BS have gone in and checked it out?
Another Soldier

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

This place is great. I too like the others needed to lose a few inches before I taped. Went in the night before so I didn't give them much time but they were nice enough to stay open late to fit me in. They recommended a body wrap, it took about an hour and a half. While in the wrap they had me do the passive exercise and I have to say it was different. VERY relaxing and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Being semi in shape with doing PT everyday, I didn't think I'd get much out of it but I truly did. I'm with I wonder and have to say don't knock it until you've tried it. Great place and great group of folks, definitely willing to go the extra mile for you.
And Another Soldier

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

I go here every day and do passive exercise. I love it and would recommend it to everyone...young, old, fit and those that need a little extra help. Great relaxing way to keep in shape without the stress on joints.
jjb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Thanks for all the positive comments folks we certainly appreciate it. This is what keeps us motivated and committed to providing the best experience possible. If you don’t need it we won’t sell it! I personally believe and am so confident in Ideal Protein that I’ll guarantee it. If it doesn’t work, I’ll refund entire investment less my product costs as long as the protocol is followed. For our loyal customers, we’ll provide and 10% referral bonus (cash) just in time for Christmas so tell your friends.
We will also provide some incredible specials on Zerona if you or your referral purchases before Dec 31st. Of course you can use it anytime in 2011…
On PE I have to say I was the biggest skeptic just ask Belinda…:-) But I’m a believer today, it’s about the only thing I have discovered that will provide some neck and back relief due to my crazy back swing!...
Again thank you and please spread the word!
Sincerely,
John

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Killeen Discussions

Search the Killeen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min Defiant1 21,142
CCISD Budget Shortfall 1 hr Outside Looking In 42
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 16,800
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) 9 hr Child of God 44
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 12 hr David 640
Review: Folkerson Property Management (Sep '08) Fri Susan Horne 61
Review: Black MEG 43 LLC Jul 9 John 1
•••
•••
•••
Killeen Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Killeen Jobs