Nolanville council talks parking

Oct 17, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Killeen Daily Herald

By Mason W. Canales Killeen Daily Herald NOLANVILLE - The City Council agreed Thursday that its members should no longer park in front of City Hall, and decided to give the police chief severance pay if fired ...

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2008
rnl

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Nov 1, 2008
I think they should fire the council before they fire the police chief. They're all crooked if you ask me...

Since: Apr 07

Small Town Texas

#2 Nov 2, 2008
Nolanville has parking spots? Wow! That's all they have to argue about? How weird! Sounds like that hell hole of a town doesn't have anything better to do. I bet they spend the rest of the time at the meetings hob nobbing and gossiping about some of the locals. Nolanville cops are lazy too! Everyone I know who has ever gotten robbed there has been approached by rude cops who really don't care your stuff got stolen. Worthless
MOTORCOPWIFE

Belton, TX

#3 Nov 18, 2008
People never seem to amaze me...you complain yet at elections time, you vote to put the same people right back in their position...if you want change vote change...My favorite saying...if you don't expect much, you won't be dissappointed.
about Nolanville

Copperas Cove, TX

#4 Nov 28, 2008
The thing about Nolanville; there are no expectations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min Defiant1 22,305
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 17,886
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 768
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
Dollar General Murders........any new news? (Aug '07) Thu Texasmannpa 30
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
•••
•••
Killeen Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Killeen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Killeen People Search