First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I saw that

Bridgeport, TX

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Looks like the purser family has a few skeletons in the closet.
Trash

Killeen, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2012
I saw that wrote:
Looks like the purser family has a few skeletons in the closet.
Yeah trash like you recognizes other trash!
I saw that

Bridgeport, TX

#3 Sep 16, 2012
What goes around comes around. These people have helped ruin killeen and it aint over yet.
Purser Richeson in Bed

Killeen, TX

#4 Sep 16, 2012
http://www.jerryscarbrough.com/20-million-KDH...

The Pursers had Richeson doctor some audio tapes and frame Scarbrough.

Richeson is the technical guru at Click a Nerd in Killeen.
Lorry White

Killeen, TX

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Show me a family without skeleons
Lorry White

Killeen, TX

#6 Sep 18, 2012
show me a family without skeletons
Lorry White

Killeen, TX

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Actually, show me a family that hangs their skeletons on the front porch and ill see one NOT in politics or business or hollywood. The families hiding the skeletons are the ones being brutally judged with tunnel vision and no compassion. Walk a day in their shoes...
Dr Hasan

Copperas Cove, TX

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Scarborough should win an appeal with no problem.
Lorry White

Killeen, TX

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Dr Hasan wrote:
Scarborough should win an appeal with no problem.
I don't know the technicalities of it all.....and im def not a doctor....or educated in an university....i only hope that the texas bar association or whoever is responsible for licensing attorneys can cut thru all the crap and in an un-bias fashion do what is right. I'm sure a healthy amount of greed makes for a diligent attorney - takes all kinds to make this world go round - but their code of ethics is in question here. Guess we will all see soon enough.
Maverick

Killeen, TX

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Purser Richeson in Bed wrote:
http://www.jerryscarbrough.com /20-million-KDH-lawsuit.htm
The Pursers had Richeson doctor some audio tapes and frame Scarbrough.
Richeson is the technical guru at Click a Nerd in Killeen.
Technical guru? Cheap, money hungry, law breaking and immoral is more like it. Ex-cons with no smarts are just the type Killeen's money players like to use up for their shady business. Safer to let trash take the fall for their deeds. Same thing happened in May city election when ex-con came on the scene to influence votes. Immoral and illegal behaviors for money don't make a person a guru. People that have no character don't see that. No amount of doctoring tapes or jury decisions in a corrupt Bell County system can ever hide the truth from those who know the REAL DEAL.
The Dirty

Killeen, TX

#11 Oct 14, 2012
Has anyone seen this yet?
http://tinyurl.com/joanne-purser
No one wants to see it

Killeen, TX

#12 Oct 15, 2012
Is "The Dirty" that same scoundrel Maverick is talking about in post above? False links are so last year. Nerd got any new tricks?
Password

Killeen, TX

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Just tested it with login god and password god. The audio recordings are very revealing.
Sure password

Killeen, TX

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Keep that testing going. No one's interested in your bs links. Incidentally does anyone know what became of the leech that was all over this forum mouthing off trash about some skydiving accident? People just don't seem to want to own up to their mistakes. Passing the buck on responsibilty seems to be the norm.
Altered Tapes

Killeen, TX

#15 Oct 25, 2012
The audio recordings don't sound altered or modified. Is that Melissa Deaton and Denise Steele having a sexual affair with Gary Purser? The audio between Gary and Joanne Purser sounds choppy and not as clear?
Bizness

Killeen, TX

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Is it anyone else's business what Purser Sr. does with his money and in his private life? If the other family members weren't so money grubbing no one would've known about the case. Too bad the Pursers don't know how to keep their private business private.
JJKH

Killeen, TX

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Has anyone really looked close at Gary Seniors medical records? The Purser family were administering drugs to Gary that would cause his death when combined together. A 911 call was made shortly before Gary Purser died because he supposedly fell off his stool and cracked his head. If you look closely at the timing of that event, it was the day after Bubba Purser learned that Melissa Deaton was having relations with Gary Purser. Imagine if a 40 year old women got all that money?
Corrupt

Killeen, TX

#18 Oct 29, 2012
No one wants to believe foul play happened in Purser Sr.'s death. Bell County's corrupt. Family's probably glad he passed so they can control all the money.
JFKOK

Killeen, TX

#19 Nov 6, 2012
The Jury was rigged. Bought and paid for. Judge Mayfield aught to be ashamed of himself for letting this stand.
ClickaNerd

Killeen, TX

#20 Mar 1, 2013
LISTEN FOR YOURSELF & DECIDE:
http://www.clickanerd.com/legal/236117/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 57 min L Morales 18,534
I can no longer see the Copperas Cove Fire Depa... (Feb '14) 9 hr taxble in coppera... 112
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 22 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 22 hr That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
Bring Allie Home! Reward! $500 Sun Team Allie 1
The Fisher King Sat Smokin Joe 1
•••
Killeen Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Killeen Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Killeen People Search