Tired of People making military wives...
tammy

Waco, TX

#148 Apr 24, 2008
this whole thing started out by asking,why so many loose woman in killeen? it's not military wives as far as im concerned as it is just little hoes running around trying to get their hands on the first army man they can.i have three daughters and they are being raised and taught better than this. i have lived here for the last 15 years and these little hoes have been around for as long as i can remember.
la la la

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#149 Apr 25, 2008
Well, while I was deployed I thought my wife was cheating on me....a couple of her friends had said that she was and they kept saying things and eventually I started to believe it. That was about a year ago. We split up about a month before I returned home. She got papers drawn up, I didn't sign them, we got back together, I found out that the three girls that all said something about it were actually trying to get with me....(Don't want to sound bigheaded but its true) But, I stopped talking to them, we got back together, GOT AWAY FROM FT. HOOD, and now we're happy again. Good thing I have a messed up back lol, I can't deploy anymore so there is no chance of our marriage getting bad again. But, not all women are cheaters, there are some good ones, its the bad ones that make the stereotype, just like with EVERYTHING in life.
la la la

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#150 Apr 25, 2008
Mel wrote:
So all of you find things to keep you busy occupied and so on to keep your mind off sex and missing someoneís touch. All of you know what every military wife is going thro! You have thought it out you just never act out on it is the only difference. I never view a cheating military wife as some whore slut ect! To me that means there was already a problem with communication before he left and thatís on both parties not just one! Instead of sitting on your soap box preach about how the other wives are acting maybe you should do something and start listening and stop all your gossip and judgments! Your not in her house her mind her thoughts her problems her wants and needs. Each of us deals with it differently in our own way. All this pity about how they cheat but yet plenty of the guys cheat why they are over there to. They are just as lonely and hell even scared to death at times and need someone who is experiencing things with them that we can not share nor comprehend. I leave the judging to god itís not up to me what is right and wrong and whatís happening in other peopleís lives.
Another military spouse that I have developed a friendship with why our husbands are away admitted to me she cheated on him last week. I didnít judge her I let her cry I let her tell me whatís going on. I gave her as much advice as I could and understanding as I could. I donít hate her for acting out on something I myself have thought about but I donít act it out. I totally understand her feelings frustrations.
We all understand each others hurt and pain. But so many of you are so set and ready to play god and gossip these cheaters have no real friends to go to, to talk about how they feel. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Cheating doesnít mean you donít love someone it means you gave into weakness and temptation. All of us have the ability just some are better than others.
I wonder how many of you judgmental people have cheated and just say nothing and act like nothing is wrong with you!
Iím so disappointed in all the gossip queens the military has. To prove my point how do you think so many get busted cheating! Thatís right your big fat mouth did the job and I hope you sleep well at night knowing you just tore a family apart!
I tell my husband my wants and needs he listens. He may not always like it but I am always honest with him even if it hurts.
I stay away from the I know how a marriage should work brigade oh sorry spousal support groups drama queens I have nothing else better to do than cheat on my husband but yet turn around and tell on others infidelities to make me feel better about what I have done!
And to think you call yourselves a support group BLAH! Bunch of horse manure if you ask me.
The military itself takes some blame if you ask me. The support system sucks big time!
Screw going to another wife for advice they need real therapy OFF BASE! For these wives not some damn Chaplin that doesnít know the first thing about how to keep it together and will tell on you if you say anything wrong!
They need to have the wives raise funds and stop gossiping about each other to help maybe fix some of the off base wives homes up or build something constructive to help keep them busy.
Maybe an incentive plan if they lose so much weight the hubby gets extra pay on his last month for his wife getting fit and healthy. Healthy people donít use the heath care as much so it saves the government plenty of money lest they can do is dish some funds out! Iím an American I love my husband who protects us. Letís fix this problem instead of complaining, judging, gossiping ect.
Whining never gets you anywhere action will get you everything. With out action there is no solution.
So keep sitting on your soap box keep it up ladies and gents! Itís doing absolutely nothing!
Theres this little thing called DIVORCE. If its so bad that you have to cheat, you shouldn't be together. COMMON SENSE smart one
la la la

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#151 Apr 25, 2008
And its one thing to do it once, if your truly remorseful (sp?) you will tell your husband/wife RIGHT AWAY. Thats all anyone really wants, most of the guys in my old unit, the one I was in at hood, were all willing to forgive if they were told immidiately and it was a one time thing. But thats not what happens, most women its at least once a week, with a different guy each time. Before I was married I was really big into going to starlight, guess what, thats the place to pick up married women. Thats why I went to SA lol you get good women there.

Since: Mar 08

Temple, TX

#153 Apr 25, 2008
Nobody can blame their issues on Fort Hood though. That is so insane. People are sleezy everywhere.

Since: Apr 07

Deep In The Heart Of Texas

#154 Apr 30, 2008
justhere08 wrote:
Nobody can blame their issues on Fort Hood though. That is so insane. People are sleezy everywhere.
This is so true. Most need to cast the blame somewhere though to make themselves look better when they gaze into the mirror.
justin

United States

#155 Jun 10, 2008
Coming from the mouth of a guilty individual. Everyone here knows that cheating goes on outside the military. But you have to be without a soul to do it to your husband or wife that is deployed. And the reason the wives get it, is because there are more men married to these women, many of which got married because they didnt want to deploy and die alone. Many wanted someone to love them and to come home to. And how do you tell your newly wed wife that youre not going to give her access to your account? So they give them their cards and trust that they will come home to a faithfull wife with plenty of savings to start their new life together and get past the hardships of the deployment together. But instead come home to empty pockets and an empty home. So yeah women get it bad in the military and thank you to those of you who are faithful. And what a chore that must have been to just keep it in your pants. I think people who cheat on their spouses who are deployed should be hung.
Lt_ Castello

Waco, TX

#156 Jun 12, 2008
A soldiers wife wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't write this just cause of you it is cause of every where.It cause I see when I go out with my girlfriends for a girl night out. I so happen to get lucky get to be kid free for one night. I can go out and eat dinner and have guys come what to buy me drink or something or I go to the club to have a few drinks with a girl guys come up to me I tell them am married. They go and tell I don't see anything wrong with you going looking for a laid while he way. It like who are to tell me am looking for laid am not like that at all I have only been with one man my whole life and that how it going to stay. I don't want sex from anyone else but my husband. I am just tired of every one thinking that we are all cheaters cause we aren't all that way. I don't even have time to shave my legs most days let own to go and find a man to fuck. Most of the time I stay at home to get call from my hubby to say hey baby i can get online now and chat so hop on the net.
Each to its own. I understand you must get bored and need break and all. However find other things to do besides the CLUB!!!!.....You and your friends go to movies, to game, join a church, gym, speedway races just something different that can be exciting rather than going to the club and drinking. Wait to your husband come home and you guys go together. Don't get mislabeled. Once he comes back and just say you do go out together. Guys will be calling you out because they tried to halla and you played tease....
St Louis

O Fallon, MO

#157 Jun 13, 2008
True, there are you awesome women out there that do not cheat. But the ones that do, My wife, can just rip you apart. I was away for a year and was honest to my wife even though I could have jumped on certain opportunities. Guess what, My wife was having fun with some Jack off back at home. You just don't know how pissed that can make a guy. For those of you that are true to their man, Amen to you sister!! For those that are not, go to HELL!!!!!
A soldiers wife wrote:
There are lot of us military wives that aren't sluts and love husband and are just trying to make thru the damn day waiting for them to come home. Yes there are some wives that go and cheat but guess the f**k what there are wives that are civilian that are cheaters but you don't hear people talking lot of shit about them only the military wives. Why not talk she about the damn soldiers that cheat on the wives that are being faithful to them. OH I forgot it ok for them to do it cause there lonely and might die right. It not ok for anyone to cheat Military or non military it wrong either way you look at it.
LOL

Pinehurst, NC

#158 Sep 1, 2008
SPC. RHONDA HURST AND SSG. SHAWN BAKER YOU BOTH ARE LOOKING LIKE DAMN FOOLS NOW!!! LOL SHAWN BAKER CHARGED CLICK THE LINK BELOW THE TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUT.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29947713 @N04/
LOL

Pinehurst, NC

#159 Sep 1, 2008
THE TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUT SHAWN BAKER CHARGED CLICK THE LINK BELOW LOL!!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/29947713 @N04/
wendy baker fay nc wrote:
<quoted
text>rhonda kiss my a** b**** u ugly big and fat and black....
LOL

Pinehurst, NC

#160 Sep 1, 2008
wendy baker fay nc wrote:
<quoted text>rhonda kiss my a** b**** u ugly big and fat and black....
GUESS WHAT PAY BACK IS HELL LOL SPC RHONDA HURST THE TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUT SSG SHAWN BAKER CHARGED CLICK THE LINK BELOW !!!http://www.flickr.com/photo s/[email protected]/
LOL

Pinehurst, NC

#161 Sep 1, 2008
ms baker friend wrote:
ms baker have all these lies about how good she was when her ex husband was gone, well ms baker tell that lie to some one else because people knows about you and the way you was hoe hopping when he was gone you just mad because he did it better then you. And you talk about his sex aint great thats the first thing a hurt female will holla when their man leave them for some 1 else.
the man have clearly moved on, but its you who keep calling that female harrassing her. tell the truth about your self. you are a money hungry bitch who is mad because you now have to work and support your self. Get over your self you on this web site lying to people like you wasnt giving up your stanking ass when you was. you just mad because that girl has what you once had because you treated him like shit now hes gone grow up. dont worry we still friends you and I lol
LOL!!1 BITCH YOU LOOKING LIKE DAMN FOOL NOW PAY BACK IS HELL YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JOKE BUT NOW PAY BACK IS HELL EVERYONE SPC RHONDA HURST IS A NO GOOD HOE.CLICK THE LINK BELOW SSG.HAWN BAKER CHARGED http://www.flickr.com/photos/29947713 @N04/

Since: Dec 07

Killeen, TX

#162 Sep 2, 2008
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!1 BITCH YOU LOOKING LIKE DAMN FOOL NOW PAY BACK IS HELL YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JOKE BUT NOW PAY BACK IS HELL EVERYONE SPC RHONDA HURST IS A NO GOOD HOE.CLICK THE LINK BELOW SSG.HAWN BAKER CHARGED http://www.flickr.com/photos/29947713 @N04/
Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link.
Rainbow Girl

Killeen, TX

#163 Sep 3, 2008
What in the hell has this got to do with Killeen?
Killeen is a military town, has been , still is , always will be , but that dont make the people
grabmybum

Mcallen, TX

#164 Sep 6, 2008
If it's one thing i picked from here, its that these army wives have poor grammar. This appears to be consistent, not only the poor angry woman whose caps lock is stuck, apparently.

Anyhoo, cheating is hard...and really not recommended after marrying...
ok then

Temple, TX

#165 Sep 6, 2008
Why are you picking on others grammar when you have errors too? You forgot to use upper case for your "I". I am just LMAO at you for even saying that. It is such a contradiction! Oh my word. This forum never fails to crack me up.
Wow

Harker Heights, TX

#166 Sep 8, 2008
I must agree with grabmybum. I am married to a man who also happens to be in the Army. We have been married for 16 years, we have five children and I am in my mid thirties. The majority of women who have posted on here, have made other Army spouses look like ignorant non english speaking bitter asshats. You girls would be better suited to take a english class than spending your day on this forum. Perhaps then you could understand your husband when he says "Honey the sex sucks, I am going elsewhere."

I also want to point out an observation of this area and the Army spouses I have ran into. There are a handful of pretty woman on this post. The rest of them have forgotten how to diet and comb their hair. If you are one of those woman who can't get up before the kids and do a quick work out while your husband is also at PT, don't come crying when he finds someone who actually cares about their body. No love can get past someone who doesn't comb their hair and eat healthy. If you don't care about yourself, why should your spouse. I see all too often women complaining because their husband got them pregant and now they can't lose that baby fat. Well boofrigginghoo. I have 5 kids! I weigh 135 pounds. How do I do it? I don't eat all day while parked in front of a computer. I walk my children to the park and to school every day.(so for the love of God don't use your children as an excuse for your weight issue).

I just had to throw this in. Some of you women on here are just too far gone to be helped; hopefully I have inspired at least one of you to go take a walk.
ok then

Temple, TX

#167 Sep 9, 2008
I found that very funny.

Since: Sep 08

Chapel Hill, NC

#168 Sep 9, 2008
Wow wrote:
I must agree with grabmybum. I am married to a man who also happens to be in the Army. We have been married for 16 years, we have five children and I am in my mid thirties. The majority of women who have posted on here, have made other Army spouses look like ignorant non english speaking bitter asshats. You girls would be better suited to take a english class than spending your day on this forum. Perhaps then you could understand your husband when he says "Honey the sex sucks, I am going elsewhere."
I also want to point out an observation of this area and the Army spouses I have ran into. There are a handful of pretty woman on this post. The rest of them have forgotten how to diet and comb their hair. If you are one of those woman who can't get up before the kids and do a quick work out while your husband is also at PT, don't come crying when he finds someone who actually cares about their body. No love can get past someone who doesn't comb their hair and eat healthy. If you don't care about yourself, why should your spouse. I see all too often women complaining because their husband got them pregant and now they can't lose that baby fat. Well boofrigginghoo. I have 5 kids! I weigh 135 pounds. How do I do it? I don't eat all day while parked in front of a computer. I walk my children to the park and to school every day.(so for the love of God don't use your children as an excuse for your weight issue).
I just had to throw this in. Some of you women on here are just too far gone to be helped; hopefully I have inspired at least one of you to go take a walk.
I think your post is mean and cold hearted. I am fat (yes i blame my pregnancy and the fact that I have a disease that makes it more difficult BUT not impossible to lose the weight) but I don't see how insulting someone is going to help them do anything. I don't even know what this post is really about since the person who started it doesn't seem to know how to type english well but I thought I would point out that you sounded arrogant and mean in your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I really need something to stay hopeful Dec 2 Anonymous 1
Fed up with all the DV whining. (Apr '15) Nov 24 Kollin K Kapperneck 10
The homeless of Cove (Jan '16) Nov 24 Kollin K Kapperneck 5
News Dana White Tells Troops Georges St. Pierre vs. ... (Jan '11) Nov 21 Skillet 11
Easy job! Nov 20 sk89killeen 1
Jonathan rhen kitten (Oct '16) Nov 20 BillyBob 4
News Infection case during Harvey prompts shelter cl... Nov '17 knowing 2

Killeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Killeen Mortgages