Diamond

Columbus, OH

#21 Jul 8, 2007
just found out wrote:
Ha, guy I met in December & had a great time with till he was deployed..
I have been patiently waiting near computer (just like an army wife) for im's or emails.. only to find out he is still married.. he was only in for training & yeah, it was down south were all of us gals are desperate for military men. Get a gripe.. this guy was just a totally awesome looking guy w/a great personallity. I own my own home etc so I don't need or want guy for that.
He geniunely acted caring & such.. so right now I am totally pissed..
Your patience has paid off, I have finally arrived ,Wait no more, be pissed no more, I will IM you, or at least do the forum thing......

Since: Apr 07

Small Town Texas

#22 Jul 8, 2007
Wives cheat, husbands cheat, not just the wives of soldiers or husbands who are in the service. Civilian people have messed up marriages too. I do hear stories about wives or hubbies cheating while the spouse is gone overseas at war. But I've heard stories of wives cheating or hubby cheating while the spouse is at work 20 miles away. It's the same thing. It is a human thing, not a military thing.
Jay

United States

#23 Jul 10, 2007
My wife's grandfather who made a career out of the Marines for twenty years, also two runs in Vietnam in the mid 60's, clearly stated to my wife's sisters boyfriend who wanted to get married and then go into the Army: Either you be a soldier or you stay home and get married - there isn't any in betweens.

Nothing's changed. There was more screwing around back home during Vietnam than you can shake a stick at and it still continues today no matter what reasons are given, how many flags are waves and how many problems arise.

The stereotype regarding military wives as screwing around was created because most - NOT ALL - but most of it is true. Don't tell me what I've heard is an "isolated incident" or "it was a different time". It's never changed at all. Hell, if you were a door-to-door salesmen during World War II, that was about the same as being a certified male whore. It takes two to be a whore.

So quit the crying about the stereotype.
Jay

United States

#24 Jul 10, 2007
Jay, stop encouraging the stereotype if you want us to stop whining about it.
sunny

Temple, TX

#25 Jul 10, 2007
i am not protecting either side but here are a couple of mistakes both the military and civilians make: most men before they deploy feel desperation to have somebody back home to write and wait for them to come back. there are couples that marry just because one of them is getting deployed, akl the while they dont know each other yet, so the spouse gets deployed and simply they find someone better. that is nature doing its think, people need to date, not marry just because of impending deployment. tomention the reverse of this is the men that do cheat while in iraq. i have heard that women there(in us military)will prostitute themselves or just screw anyone that can get them pregnant so they can be sent back. pretty ridiculous but it happens a lot. the mistake is on both sides though, first of all dont assume someone is nice because they are in the military(lots of girls in killeen do that), secondly-lots of these men are married and they tell you about their horrible ex wife, believe it-they are not all the time horrible-there must be a reson why they are divorced. third but not last, it is a horrible mind game-on both side-to marry because of deployment and without something as simple as a prenup. if you are dumb enough to do that, then you deserve to cheated on. quit playing mind games and avoid dating or even worse marrying military, they are either dead soon or you will become inclined with cheating on them or they on you, try dating an attorney, teacher, etc someone HERE and NOW> and ladies, try not to get pregnant, that is irresponsible and hardly a way to keep these soldiers from cheating on you-think for one of the children and not about ways to trap these men!
SPARKYJK

San Antonio, TX

#26 Jul 14, 2007
When I was in Junior College, one of the classes I took was about Human Socialoigy, one of the main ideas put forth by my teacher was that Mankind used to be like all the other Mammeals in the world, able to breed just once a season, but as the females got tied down more and more by offspring, the more they evolved in being able breed with a strong male that they picked as a caretaker and mate, while the male tended to 'play the field'.
Human females are the only ones able to have babies at any point in a year, I beleive that is one of the reasons that we have whats going on now. Mankind started creating rules of conduct once they became more of a social type than other species on our planet.
Ruth Houston is closer to the truth than alot of people care to admit to themselves.
Jjay

United States

#27 Jul 20, 2007
Sparky.......I think your right......My husband and I, USMC (him), had this discussion last night. He is about to leave for 9 months....only 2nd deployment. Was DI the rest of the time.
So......yesterday I was searching out websites for other wives etc...I read so many threads about cheating Marines w/ the females etc.....Not sure how much my husband, a grunt, will be exposed.....however......what I saw while aboard PI was enough to make me have to seriously give that one some thought. PI was bad and the wives were right there.....thousands of miles away??????....hmmmmm......I told my husband that I thought a) he HAS to make contact....often......VERY often. b) If he felt himself headed down the path of a wayward woman......he better call me and talk to me. Either he won't do it, or we will just make arrangements so that neither of us actually ARE cheated..........and vice versa......I will call him if I feel I need to..........He didn't really like that idea too much....lol.....So I dunno......He is in the field @DM CAX .....wondering.....He still has 2 more weeks....lol. I wouldn't cheat on him ever. I haven't yet anyway. We are crazy/stupid about each other..........Nine months is a long time........and I may be crazy/stupid, but I wasn't born yesterday. Ladies.......you still have to put thier feet in the fire......even if they are fighting for the country. Right now......I am fighting spiders, scorpions, a messed up main drainline, and trying to seal up the house..........so none of his 4 children get eaten by anything living out here in the desert..........Reckon the heat has zapped my brain? lol.....my girlfriends thought I was crazy.......I think it got his attention and will make him think about that..........and he will throw rocks at any approaching female.
I Do Your Man

Killeen, TX

#28 Jul 20, 2007
Jjay wrote:
Sparky.......I think your right......My husband and I, USMC (him), had this discussion last night. He is about to leave for 9 months....only 2nd deployment. Was DI the rest of the time.
So......yesterday I was searching out websites for other wives etc...I read so many threads about cheating Marines w/ the females etc.....Not sure how much my husband, a grunt, will be exposed.....however......what I saw while aboard PI was enough to make me have to seriously give that one some thought. PI was bad and the wives were right there.....thousands of miles away??????....hmmmmm......I told my husband that I thought a) he HAS to make contact....often......VERY often. b) If he felt himself headed down the path of a wayward woman......he better call me and talk to me. Either he won't do it, or we will just make arrangements so that neither of us actually ARE cheated..........and vice versa......I will call him if I feel I need to..........He didn't really like that idea too much....lol.....So I dunno......He is in the field @DM CAX .....wondering.....He still has 2 more weeks....lol. I wouldn't cheat on him ever. I haven't yet anyway. We are crazy/stupid about each other..........Nine months is a long time........and I may be crazy/stupid, but I wasn't born yesterday. Ladies.......you still have to put thier feet in the fire......even if they are fighting for the country. Right now......I am fighting spiders, scorpions, a messed up main drainline, and trying to seal up the house..........so none of his 4 children get eaten by anything living out here in the desert..........Reckon the heat has zapped my brain? lol.....my girlfriends thought I was crazy.......I think it got his attention and will make him think about that..........and he will throw rocks at any approaching female.
Your man pays me for sex. You are an idiot. You let him have your POOCEY for free. Hehehe
He's been cheating with me for a long time. Many of them cheat. i don't need no man, just his money.(And yours dearie). He don't care nothing about them ugky kids either. He nose they ain't his anyway. He just wants me to look good and let him ride my POOCEY when he gets ready. He pays and pays well. They all do. Don't worry your fat ugy head any hunny, I'll do him and take his money too.
mike

Waco, TX

#29 Jul 20, 2007
im looking for a woman like that can i have a hook up?

Since: Apr 07

Small Town Texas

#30 Jul 20, 2007
This is still stupid. Civilian people cheat as much as military people. It's a human thing. NOT just a military thing. I don't know why people think that. There are shady spouses on either side. Geez. Duh.
Scliana

Easthampton, MA

#31 Jul 21, 2007
killeenmom wrote:
This is still stupid. Civilian people cheat as much as military people. It's a human thing. NOT just a military thing. I don't know why people think that. There are shady spouses on either side. Geez. Duh.
I agree with you on the fact that cheating is a human thing but the military lifestyle seems to lend itself to cheating more than the civilian lifestyle. There aren't very many occupations where your spouse will be gone for days, weeks, months or years at a time. A civilian spouse who knows that they're expected home at a certain time every night is less likely to stray because any change in usual pattern will be very noticeable. A seasoned military wife can have her husband say "honey i'll be in the field for 2 weeks" and barely bat an eyelash. Due to their hectic schedules you get used to them being gone so much that the red flags that pop up in the civilian world aren't so noticeable in the military. All of the traveling, stress and separation takes its toll and unfortunately many soldiers and wives aren't strong enough to withstand the pressures.
Eric

AOL

#32 Jul 26, 2007
killeenmom wrote:
That is not the case. Your husband is defending thecountry and has no means to defend hisself. I woulf like to start a foundation or help make a law to make it illegal for adultry while a spouse is in a wr. It is not ethical.

Since: Jul 07

the bay area

#34 Jul 27, 2007
What I donít get is why people introduces themselves as an army wife... I am a woman who just happened to fall in love and get married to a guy in the army... I never have or ever will consider myself an "army wife". Where the hell did that phrase come from? I support my husband 100 % in whatever he wants to do but the army is his job and really has nothing to do with me besides dealing with deployments (and bbqs). I knew that deployments were going to happen so I deal with it`Ö thereís no point in whining about something unavoidable. The fact that there are so many wives that complain about it pisses me offÖ donít they think about the fact that their husbands have it just a little bit harder? You know with the bullets aimed at them and roadside bombs and suicide bombers and the fact that itís like 130 degrees and sandstorms and warm water and days on end with out sleeping or seeing their family..... The list goes on. Yes I worry about what might happen but if he doesnít complain why the hell should I? Instead I make the most of it while heís here being a great wife to him and trying not to stress him out. If all these "army wives" would do that Iím sure their husbands would not risk losing a great woman by cheating.
shawn

Dallas, TX

#35 Jul 27, 2007
I don't care what know one says, every women that's in the military is a slut!

the bay area

#36 Jul 27, 2007
and your a dumb hick
SPARKYJK

San Antonio, TX

#37 Jul 29, 2007
I Do Your Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your man pays me for sex. You are an idiot. You let him have your POOCEY for free. Hehehe
He's been cheating with me for a long time. Many of them cheat. i don't need no man, just his money.(And yours dearie). He don't care nothing about them ugky kids either. He nose they ain't his anyway. He just wants me to look good and let him ride my POOCEY when he gets ready. He pays and pays well. They all do. Don't worry your fat ugy head any hunny, I'll do him and take his money too.
This is a PRIME dumbass! Nothing said makes sense at all, get off this if this is all you can say. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS LADY NOR HER MAN!
SPARKYJK

San Antonio, TX

#38 Jul 29, 2007
off limits wrote:
and your a dumb hick
You go girl!
SPARKYJK

San Antonio, TX

#39 Jul 29, 2007
shawn wrote:
I don't care what know one says, every women that's in the military is a slut!
Get turned down alot by women, do you? Guess thats why you said what you did. No class, no ladies!
Michael Oh

Waco, TX

#40 Jul 29, 2007
Can you girls find me a good wife. You all seem to be able to tell apart who is going to be a good wife. I don't cheat and I am looking for a good girl.

the bay area

#41 Jul 29, 2007
lol go to church.. you might find one there... i dont really hang out with the single crowd.. its kinda a married woman thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr Fart Smoke 633
Fed up with all the DV whining. Sat RRBB 6
man gets probation for murder (Apr '10) Apr 16 Mrricc 10
News Widow Of 1999 Central Texas Murder Victim Charged Apr 15 Truth Cruz 1
Mandatory Medical Experimentation or Treatment Apr 14 idiocracy 3
Cove To Sell Golf Course? Apr 14 Retired 8
More from around the web

Killeen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]