Review: Excessive Performance

Review: Excessive Performance

Posted in the Killeen Forum

Jack Brown

Killeen, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Took my Evo 9 in for service and inspection. The guys at Excessive quickly found several issues that needed to be addressed. Awesome customer service. Really kind and personable
Thomas D

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Had 2 guages installed on my challenger,in my overhead sunglass holder that fit a guage pod perfectly. Frank and his crew had the guages ordered, and installed in the time that was promised. They did such an awesome job that my guage pod assembly looks like a factory option. They are a truly professional shop that I highly recommend.. great job to you and your guys Frank!!!
The two above reviews

Harker Heights, TX

#3 Jun 30, 2013
were posted by people that work there.

Fake "reviews" are always easy to spot...
mad customer

Georgetown, TX

#4 Aug 23, 2014
This shop might be good at small fixes but they have no idea how to rebuild an engine or even diagnose what the problem is. It took Frank 2 1/2 months to rebuild my engine and to top it off it still was not working properly, left for another week and came back working. It was only the fuel filter and we just removed it today to see work quality and it is a mess, he broke it and clamped it and its even missing the filter. This is the worst shop ever. Thinking i should take legal action because they really messed up. But i guess the saying is correct, you get what you pay for. Should of gone to a real performance shop.
shopwillbebankru pt

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2015
Had my truck overa year...was driving homea nd it blew up..and Frank leftm e stranded...worst shop EVER!my truck was missing a loto f parts andh e broke more thanh e fixed!! And nicet try...the 2 top reviews are from peoplet that work there!! This place will be bankrupt....I'll make sure of that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am new to town I need a car Wed Dont be rude I am... 1
hookers in kleen or copperas cove (Feb '10) Tue Just-do-it 9
Fort Hood, Main Theatre (Nov '09) Jan 10 SmokinJoe 2
Sadler Theater Today Jan 10 SmokinJoe 1
Fort Hood Base riot in 1967 Jan 5 SmokinJoe 3
Two white guys in search of ebony girl or asian... (Oct '12) Jan 1 Truth is might 23
News Houston Man Dies After Harker Heights Bar Brawl (May '08) Dec 31 This has to stop 283

Killeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Killeen Mortgages