Wake Forest, NC

#2 Oct 10, 2013
jazy wrote:
What happened to jasmine fudge
suicide
Young1

Bailey, NC

#3 Oct 10, 2013
Omg i was told a different story. I didn't know that. Wow that's horrible. Rest in peace jasmine!
jazy

Tacoma, WA

#4 Oct 10, 2013
That's crazy. She always seemed soo happy and kept a smile on her face. Damn poor fudgey.
Trans plt

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Oct 11, 2013
I served with fudge in 05-06, she was in a different platoon. She could brighten anyone's day.
Tamika

Milpitas, CA

#7 Oct 11, 2013
The devil is a very real enemy! I hate what happened to Jazz took place! I pray God encamps His angels round and bout us all. This was so out of her character to do such a thing.....I am truly hurt and saddened by this!
Portia P

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Amy S wrote:
<quoted text>
suicide
Are you sure? Back here in NC no one really knows what happened....
Cori

Tuscaloosa, AL

#9 Oct 13, 2013
I hate this happened, sweet Jas, sweet Jas I pray you are resting in a paradise only fit for a beautiful queen.
gone too soon

Does anybody know anything else?? I know it cant bring her back but those that truly loved her should not go on with heavy hearts, something just doesn't sit right
Ivy

Killeen, TX

#10 Oct 16, 2013
This is an unfortunate situation for this nice,loving,kind and sweet person to be taking from her friends and family. The police are still investigating her case and it has not been labeled as a suicide at all. I believe every one is just saying that but it's hard to believe that some one so happy to do something like that. There is more to the story but unfortunately we have to wait to see what happens. R.I.P Jasmine you will be truley missed!!
jennifer

Killeen, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2013
she was a beautiful young women that worked at family dollar she was very friendly she always smiled she had a very very sweet attitude she always talked her dog whom she loved rip jasmine.
sade

Killeen, TX

#12 Oct 16, 2013
jasmine was a nice sweet lady she was always so happy and cheerful and she always talked about her dog and she always talked about her Nieces and nephew. she will be missed by one another. Rip jasmine!!
Amy S

Wake Forest, NC

#14 Oct 18, 2013
Portia P wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Back here in NC no one really knows what happened....
I'm positive. I spoke to her mother, I live in NC as well. She committed suicide because of the demons that were talking to her. Of course the police isn't going to say that but that is what happened.
Val

Killeen, TX

#15 Oct 18, 2013
She was always happy when is seen her did not know her but she would always ask how is your daycare doing I went in looking for her tonight and I saw the poster they put up . Sad to hear . R.I .P sweet angle
Columbia, SC

#16 Oct 19, 2013
Ivy wrote:
This is an unfortunate situation for this nice,loving,kind and sweet person to be taking from her friends and family. The police are still investigating her case and it has not been labeled as a suicide at all. I believe every one is just saying that but it's hard to believe that some one so happy to do something like that. There is more to the story but unfortunately we have to wait to see what happens. R.I.P Jasmine you will be truley missed!!
She was murdered.
Columbia, SC

#17 Oct 19, 2013
Her roomate Chaunice who works at taco bell in killeen had domething to do with her murder. Chanice and her boyfriend killed jas. I can't wait for them to answer for it!!!!
Conyers, GA

#18 Oct 19, 2013
Amy S wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm positive. I spoke to her mother, I live in NC as well. She committed suicide because of the demons that were talking to her. Of course the police isn't going to say that but that is what happened.
Liar.
Conyers, GA

#19 Oct 19, 2013
CHAUNICE DAVIS on facebook
Jasmines roomate who said she committed suicide.
Her and her boyfriend killed jasmine.
Its still being investigated. Do not believe what you hear. Justice will be served.
I have more info but wont expose
friend

Dayton, OH

#20 Oct 20, 2013
Karma I am a real close friend to my sis Jas and her other friends andI really really are in shocked n dont believe that she would kill herself as well. May u write me at [email protected].. plzzzzzzZz
april

Monroe, LA

#21 Oct 20, 2013
HI Karma I know of chaunice davis and if she did that she should defintely pay. Im really not fond of her at all please let me know more info. thanks [email protected]
Masonic Sister

Killeen, TX

#22 Oct 23, 2013
friend wrote:
Karma I am a real close friend to my sis Jas and her other friends andI really really are in shocked n dont believe that she would kill herself as well. May u write me at [email protected].. plzzzzzzZz
Regna, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER CAN YOU PLEAE EMAIL ME @ [email protected] MY HEART IS SOOO HEAVY, I JUST FOUND OUT IN MEETING LAST NIGHT AND I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH TO REST MY HEART.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kempner Water takes treatment plant offline (Jul '10) Aug 26 ranchette 3
Debate: Nuclear Power - Kempner, TX (Apr '11) Aug 26 Kempner resident 3
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Aug 21 The truth 92
Jadera Plus (Jan '15) Aug 20 carolyn scott 3
lesbain girl Aug 19 jahnya22 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Killeen Mortgages