yea some top notch law enforcement im sure their still working on it
cwl

Grapeland, TX

#22 Feb 22, 2012
??
Linda Hazeldahl

Killeen, TX

#23 Oct 14, 2012
I think of Ray often, and I remember you, Faye, but not well. The Litchfields and my family, the Bushes, were close, for quite awhile, waaaay, back. I've got to say he was the most faithful and loyal friend I ever knew, and I hate that he is no longer in my life. I'm so sorry for your loss, all of you, please know I care, Faye.
cwl

United States

#24 Nov 10, 2012
still have not heard anything
gottoknow

Decatur, TX

#25 Nov 18, 2012
How voted for peterson?
angie

United States

#26 May 9, 2013
Maybe his wife @ the time did it she's a Very Callous Soul! No forced entry & there was a dog there! The only thing missing is the gun he was killed with! Correct?
concerned citizen

Killeen, TX

#27 May 9, 2013
i think his wife @ the time could have possibly done this! was there alot of money involved? & was she working for another construction company @ the time?
angie

United States

#28 May 26, 2013
What about his wife @ the time & who she works with i worked with both of them & i'm telling you! They are not right! & run a very dirty construction business! Someone needd to look into that! Asap!!!
cwl

United States

#29 Oct 13, 2013
still wondering why this has not been solved 14 yrs later
Linda

Hamilton, TX

#30 Oct 13, 2013
I wonder the same thing, and wonder if these are clues here on this board, that could be considered by an investigator? I guess anyone could post anything, and I don't know beans about any of these circumstances, but, my God, it's been 14 YEARS!!
cwl

United States

#31 Oct 15, 2013
yep
cwl

United States

#32 Oct 16, 2013
someone knows and will eventually talk
Linda

Hamilton, TX

#33 Oct 16, 2013
I think so too, Jacksonville, eventually, there will be a leak in this dam, this wall of silence, and human nature will serve the truth up sooner or later.
EOW7

Killeen, TX

#34 Oct 21, 2013
Lets contact the "Cold justice" from Television and see if they would look into it.
cwl

United States

#35 Oct 22, 2013
yea thought about that not a bad ideal
Linda

Hamilton, TX

#36 Oct 22, 2013
"Cold Justice", never heard of it, but that had GOT to be a good idea.
EOW7

Killeen, TX

#37 Oct 24, 2013
K, I will Email the "Cold Case" people and givce them all the story I know and will request them to look into it. I 100% agree with "in the know" the case was never investigated well. Maybe we can get a fresh set of eyes.
cwl

United States

#38 Oct 24, 2013
cold case files
EOW7

Killeen, TX

#39 Oct 24, 2013
Opps / Cold Justice
EOW7

Killeen, TX

#40 Oct 24, 2013
OK, Cold Justice will only investigate if local law enforcement request them. If requested, I was told they could come in and re-investigate the whole case. If you want justice, more than one of us needs to contact and push Coryell county to request help. I will ask Sheriff Burke to re-open and request help. If anyone else wants to, please phone, Email and push this subject with local law officials in Coryell County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 st Armored Division (May '09) May 19 Jim storck 45
Fake a## h%e (Nov '11) May 19 Kano 2
News Middle school closing its doors after 54 years ... (Jun '09) May 15 Beth K 4
Darnall Army Hospital (Apr '10) May 14 Bernice Coleman 18
News Florence dog saved from coral snake bite by inc... May 13 DNR farts 3
News Mike Pearce, An Outstanding Teacher brings hist... (May '07) May 10 Thank you 23
Review: Armadillo Properties (Jan '09) May 8 Ashely 75

Killeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Killeen Mortgages