Soldier injured in fall from balcony

Mar 25, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Centralohio.com

A soldier reportedly from Licking County suffered serious injuries after falling from a balcony early Sunday morning in Killeen, Texas. via Centralohio.com

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2007
Army sgt wife

Laredo, TX

#2 Apr 3, 2007
you would be surprised how much i hear about soldiers falling from roofs and balconies at the barracks, too much alchol and to much testosterone.

Since: Jan 07

Kooskia, ID

#3 Apr 3, 2007
Um......why in the hell is this news?
Soldiers sister-in-law

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2007
There are too many stories about what happened that night that my brother-in-law fell from the balcony, nothing adds up to how it happened, witnesses statements disappearing, people not remembering about whether he had a shirt or not on when they got to him. Our family just wants the truth, is the military hidding something or is somebody else hiding something? We demand the truth and we won't let this go until we find the truth about his fall. If he was pushed, believe me then justice will be served either through the proper channels or by God, one way or the other justice will be served. My brother-in-law is at peace now, but the person who did this to him, well I hope that he is in hell right now and suffering for our loss. We will find the truth, it may take us a while but we won't give up. Somebody will come forward. We have a video that he made that very night that he fell, and he wasn't intoxicated, in fact he downloaded the video and sent it to us about a half hour before he fell. Our family was so very proud of him, he left us a shy boy, and even though he came back to us in a coffin, he came back to us as a very honored, great man. We will miss him, but we will find out what happened, and when we do, justice will be done, you can guarentee that.
HHtx76548

Waco, TX

#6 Apr 13, 2007
I am so sorry for your loss sis-in-law. I came upon this site by accident and I didn't see this in the local papers. I am the wife of a retired soldier and have never heard of soldiers falling off roofs or balconies. If what Army sgt wife says is true and it is common then I think someone should look into this. I hope you have hired someone to look into your brother-in-laws death. Not saying that the local police didn't do their job but if it were me...I'd do my own investigation. Just my lil ole opinion. Again, my prayers are with you and yours. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,339
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
Review: BLACK MEG (Jan '11) 10 hr yardbird 48
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 12 hr That Fart Guy 337
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Aug 29 That Fart Guy 722
•••
•••
•••

Killeen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Killeen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Killeen News, Events & Info