Army Wife

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2007

I been married to this army man for 6 year. he brung me frum Korea. I been good wife to he. i been learn he been cheated on me. he been cheated on me with his 1st sarge. he is high rank sfc sarge. i went to orderly room to brung him he dinner when he on CQ. i saw he and 1st sarge nekkid and doing some kind of man sexxy. i was horrible over that. he said i not talk about this or 1st sarge get in trubble and him too. i so mad. i so scared in america. he never did before. maybe he stop and love me again? can someone help me koream girl. i been marry he when i was 16 and now i am 22. my father died in december and i get some korean property and money. help me someone, help me shut up and get right.
ex-navy

Harker Heights, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2007

Judged:

Army Wife wrote:
I been married to this army man for 6 year. he brung me frum Korea. I been good wife to he. i been learn he been cheated on me. he been cheated on me with his 1st sarge. he is high rank sfc sarge. i went to orderly room to brung him he dinner when he on CQ. i saw he and 1st sarge nekkid and doing some kind of man sexxy. i was horrible over that. he said i not talk about this or 1st sarge get in trubble and him too. i so mad. i so scared in america. he never did before. maybe he stop and love me again? can someone help me koream girl. i been marry he when i was 16 and now i am 22. my father died in december and i get some korean property and money. help me someone, help me shut up and get right.
You might want to try Virginia...nice state for asians.

“Im just me..”

Since: May 07

Killeen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2007

So sorry to hear..thats sad..but if that was me in your shoes..I wouldnt just "shut up" about it. You 2 are legally married and that shouldnt be takeing place in no way. I never been married to a soldier and dont really know who is above who BUT I would be checking into it..asking questions !!!..maybe talk to another military wife(Im not one and dont know too much about military)even though Ive grown up here in killeen!If you just let it go..its just going to continue and YOU will be the miserable one living each day hurt..PLEASE..dont just shut up..isnt there someone on post that wifes can turn to if they have questions or problems ..i dont know..im going to do a search now and see what I can find ..I know it has to be tough comeing from Korea to a whole new place not knowing what to do..I will see what I can find :)
april_showers_2_u (yahoo)
HHtx76548

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

you rat out soldiers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you so ready to get someone in trouble over that Korean piece of trash? Like her husband told her, shut up, or he'll get in trouble too. Besides he was just taking orders.
Did you have a frontal lobe injury?
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

Judged:

Some of you idiots believe this is a real post from a real wife? Amazing.
killeen

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

Wow wrote:
Some of you idiots believe this is a real post from a real wife? Amazing.
Lmao am with you I read it couple day ago just laugh now am laughing more cause these ppl believe it lmao

Since: Apr 07

Small Town Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

I don't believe this post at all either ladies. What a crock. Someone is getting thier kicks on topix
Carolyn Neely

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Im moving to the fort hood area please let me know if it is better to be live on base or off...i have a family
thank you
Carolyn Neely

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

my emailis carolyn3458@yahoo.com

how is the weather in fort hood?
tired of fort hood

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

If you can get a house on post its cheaper. There is no way around that fact. The big rage around here is home ownership, but the market is bad so people who are trying to sell arent very happy at the moment. Atleast the people I know.
If you are going to retire here, buy a home. If not try to get a house on base.
When we lived off post in Copperas Cove our 600 sq ft apartment was 525.00 and our electric was 250 our water was 80. Our BAH barely covered our behinds, but we had no choice. Plus the neighborhood wasnt as horrible as some are!
When I loved back we took housing in order to save money. So far its working.

Since: Apr 07

Deep In The Heart Of Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

True it is cheaper living on post. Be aware though, just like any other neighborhood sometimes you end up in the middle of Peyton Place.
Over Protective Mom

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Judged:

Carolyn Neely wrote:
Im moving to the fort hood area please let me know if it is better to be live on base or off...i have a family
thank you
I just bought a brand new house here in Cove for $118,400. Because it is brand new, all of the appliances and everything else in it and on it are new. My electric bill was running me at least $300 a month, and in the summer it got to over $500...(TXU) but now last electric bill was $120. Goes to show you, you get what you pay for. I dont have anyone telling me when I can water my grass and we have no trashy people here. They cannot afford to live here so it is always nice and clean. Think about buying. It is totally worth it. If you don't want to buy, then you need to live on post. Economically, it is way better. Rentals are ridiculous here and not even close to worth it.
Over Protective Mom

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Judged:

Taxed Out wrote:
True it is cheaper living on post. Be aware though, just like any other neighborhood sometimes you end up in the middle of Peyton Place.
And you also get right into the middle of bored housewives and then your business is all over the neighborhood. Even when you do not tell people about yourself, these wives will make something up.
GHETTO is all I can say about this.
tired of fort hood

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Its ghetto everywhere . lol. You just have to learn who you can trust and who you cant.

I guess you need to decide for you what makes more sense and not worry about what anyone else thinks.

We are living on base to save for retirement. We could afford a house off post now but Id like to be happy about owning a home when we buy it.

Quote "we have no trashy people here. They cannot afford to live here so it is always nice and clean. "

There are trashy people everywhere you cant escape that! You make it sound like everyone who lives on base is trashy and just because someone cant afford to live where you live they are trash. Maybe that wasnt your intent but that is how it read.

There are well educated families that live on base as well. Teachers live in my neighborhood. Why? Because its the best choice for them. I have great neighbors so maybe im just blessed:)
Over Protective Mom

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Judged:

tired of fort hood wrote:
Its ghetto everywhere . lol. You just have to learn who you can trust and who you cant.
I guess you need to decide for you what makes more sense and not worry about what anyone else thinks.
We are living on base to save for retirement. We could afford a house off post now but Id like to be happy about owning a home when we buy it.
Quote "we have no trashy people here. They cannot afford to live here so it is always nice and clean. "
There are trashy people everywhere you cant escape that! You make it sound like everyone who lives on base is trashy and just because someone cant afford to live where you live they are trash. Maybe that wasnt your intent but that is how it read.
There are well educated families that live on base as well. Teachers live in my neighborhood. Why? Because its the best choice for them. I have great neighbors so maybe im just blessed:)
I meant nothing towards military when I wrote what you quoted. You took it personally but that's on you. I meant that when you live anywhere you run the chance of living by some sort of trash and in my neighborhood there is none since they cannot afford it. Take that as you wish though as I am sure someone will have something snotty to say.:)And my husband is military and I have lived on post by the boring and lazy housewives. There is always drama there but hey, life is never boring I guess. It is like the ghetto version of Desperate Housewives. LMAO
ugh

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

I almost seriously took what you wrote wrong. Ha ha ! Theres a little more trash in your neighborhood than you think.
oh yeah

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

Most financial advisors will tell you not to buy a home if you are not planning to live somewhere for more than five years.
Pay, the market, and whether or not you can really and truly afford it should be major deciding factors. Not what is right for everyone else. Who cares about keeping up with the Joneses, they are broke too.
Over Protective Mom

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

ugh wrote:
I almost seriously took what you wrote wrong. Ha ha ! Theres a little more trash in your neighborhood than you think.
Whatever, there is trash everywhere. At least the trash here can live clean. I just cannot stand filthy people and we don't have them here.... yet, lol.
one day ill register

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

Well, really, weve paid off all of our debt and we are saving for a home, and retirement. Its such a status symbol here to own a home. Its insane! People start doing things that dont make sense just to fit in:( That isn't good. I dont know when well buy a house id like to to be a place I know we love and not to be stuck or having to rent it when we leave.

Turkey Creek in Cove is very nice, but the amount of sex offenders in that small condensed area is off the wall. That totally freaks me out!
Over Protective Mom

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

Judged:

one day ill register wrote:
Well, really, weve paid off all of our debt and we are saving for a home, and retirement. Its such a status symbol here to own a home. Its insane! People start doing things that dont make sense just to fit in:( That isn't good. I dont know when well buy a house id like to to be a place I know we love and not to be stuck or having to rent it when we leave.
Turkey Creek in Cove is very nice, but the amount of sex offenders in that small condensed area is off the wall. That totally freaks me out!
Stay on the otehr side of the tracks here in Cove. And by the way, Cove doesn't have anywhere near what Killeen has. It is insane how many freaks you all have there. I stay almost in Lampasas and we love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Killeen Forum right now

Search the Killeen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min nina roth 21,319
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 16,959
Code enforcement Mon skyline 2
trying to remeber girls name Sun wondering 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun nina roth 738
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sat sam 581
Review: Nu Body Weight Loss Lounge (Aug '10) Sat Angel Face 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Killeen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Killeen People Search