First Prev
of 5
Next Last
left handed

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Nov 12, 2010
From the puke in the urninal, to the chick that shit all over the outside deck and then got in a cab with the poop all over her as we watched. Funny almost but gross!
So to all if you go to this place to eat realize that there is feices all over the place from door knobs, to seats, to the rail on the deck. Ecoli scare! Puke cleaned by glass cleaner! Come on, dang the staff doesn't even care and they all know how dirty that place is!
obxican

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Nov 12, 2010
of course that place is dirty...got a drink one time with a cig butt in the bottom of the glass!
You Oughtta Know

Duncan, SC

#3 Nov 13, 2010
Hahah. Feces all over the place.....

"Would you like fecal matter with that, sir?"

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#4 Nov 13, 2010
This situation could happen once anywhere, but you choose to make C.P. look bad! Are you a disgruntled ex-employee?

I eat there all the time and think it's as clean as anything else out there. They have a great breakfast and I love Thurs night Tapas!
Yuck

Spring Hope, NC

#5 Nov 13, 2010
glasspilot wrote:
This situation could happen once anywhere, but you choose to make C.P. look bad! Are you a disgruntled ex-employee?
I eat there all the time and think it's as clean as anything else out there. They have a great breakfast and I love Thurs night Tapas!
I agree. Chili Peppers is as clean as any other restaurant around.
left handed

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Nov 13, 2010
That situation doesnot happen everywhere! It is a shame! Never worked there either! Clean is one word that does not go with Chilli's! Come on!

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#7 Nov 13, 2010
You must have something against CP or the owner. If you think Chili Pepper is dirty then there is not one clean restaurant on the beach.
Assian Bistro

Kitty Hawk, NC

#8 Nov 14, 2010
Was poop on deck black and brown?
Told you me no have chiwawa.
C,P, make Breetoes maybe
Major Skidmark

Kitty Hawk, NC

#9 Nov 14, 2010
You know your at the beach when your bars have POOP decks.
Kitty local

Holly Springs, NC

#10 Nov 14, 2010
Jim runs a good place there and drunk ass hole locals can ruin anyplace. Look at the brewing station where people are stabbed or the old slam'n sammy where fights broke out nightly or port o call aka drunken brawl O call. It's the people that you are complaining about, not Chili Peppers which is a nice little place that is just fine.
Colon Cleanse

Garner, NC

#11 Nov 14, 2010
Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Chili Peppers is as clean as any other restaurant around.
Minus the shit everywhere, that is.
pillar

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Nov 15, 2010
dirty indeed! we saw roaches there before....
Service sucks

Kitty Hawk, NC

#13 Nov 16, 2010
Cleaned puke with glass cleaner....figures, god forbid they bring out bleach.

I went there last year and the place seemed clean enough but the service was terrible and when we finally did get our food I pulled a long hair out of my daughters grilled cheese and had to send it back..then the waitress seemed irritated I complained, like my kid should eat a hairball sandwich.... haven't been back since.

"Jim runs a good place there and drunk ass hole locals can ruin anyplace."
Maybe since drunk local assholes can ruin anyplace Jim should consider teaching his staff to cut people off after a couple drinks, but hey thats where the money is so I doubt he will do that.

"This situation could happen once anywhere, but you choose to make C.P. look bad! "
Well maybe if the staff would have acted like they cared and cleaned it up quickly with the right stuff...bleach...this would have never been posted.

Sometimes a reaction to a situation is what counts not the situation itself.
pillar

Fayetteville, NC

#14 Nov 16, 2010
this place does not have a GOOD score from the health department....just go in and look at the inspection.
any place with cob webs above there door inside is not clean.....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 16, 2010
Speaking of cob webs...Jolly Roger has more dust & dirt...& the stickiest tables! Good breakfast, yes. Good hygiene, NO!!!
obxer

Kitty Hawk, NC

#16 Nov 17, 2010
Jolly Roger is filthy, especially all those hanging decorations on the ceiling...but I still go there for breakfast every once in awhile
Just Great

Kitty Hawk, NC

#17 Nov 18, 2010
Ughhh...why did you have to tell us this one. Another restaurant off my list, which is getting extremely short
obxer

Kitty Hawk, NC

#18 Nov 18, 2010
Just Great

Don't you mean your list is getting longer not shorter?

Wonder what the tapas are this week? What country does vomit and crap come from...hmmmm
Bugs

Kitty Hawk, NC

#19 Nov 18, 2010
They have a BIG pest control problem too.

A BIG ONE.
ewwwee

Kitty Hawk, NC

#20 Nov 18, 2010
There is a suprise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's Governor Says Offshore Drillin... 8 hr The first joe 3
dork donuts / duck donuts Fri Duh uh uh 6
" Ellens Pawsitive Place for Dogs" (Nov '10) Fri maureen Duck NC 23
Who would you say is the biggest sociopath on t... Thu 1chz Tony 12
Those two in Wanchese might get their half dead... Apr 6 Silly Rabbit 7
News Police ask for tips in OBX arson cases Apr 2 Observer 9
Police Involved Shooting in Kitty Hawk Apr 2 Im sure 2
More from around the web

Kill Devil Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE