So I was in Pennsylvania last week

So I was in Pennsylvania last week

Posted in the Kill Devil Hills Forum

HAHAHAHA

Kenly, NC

#1 Aug 11, 2012
I had to go to Pennsylvania last week.

So I changed multiple lanes without using my blinkers, I cut everybody off and generally drove like I was an idiot.

Ha!

Nobody seemed to notice.
hehehe

Holly Springs, NC

#2 Aug 11, 2012
i like to drive slower, then speed up, then slow down, then speed up when i go out of town.. cuz i'm looking for a place to eat. i do put my blinker on though the whole time cuz it's rude to not let them know you're turning.
WAWAWA

Manteo, NC

#3 Aug 12, 2012
I like to play chicken. I wait until the last second and then pull out right in front of them and scare the hell out of them laughing my a$$ off. Hell, it's not like their texting or anything like that. It is illegal to text and drive right? what are they going to do? hit me of something.
Yankee

Manteo, NC

#4 Aug 12, 2012
I was born and raised in Pennsylvania.

So I moved here many years ago and made myself at home, I drive the way I please and treat the natives the way I please.

Ha!

Everybody seemed to notice.
dallas ward

Manteo, NC

#5 Aug 12, 2012
so i was in ahia last week, and i waited two hours in front of a dive restaurant for mediocre fried seafood, before heading out to a combination bank/gas station/novelty gift shop/putt putt place

ia sakkath. iak sakkakh. ia sha xul.

nobody seemed to exist and cthulhu rose from his eternal slumber to devour all of cleveland
Him

Manteo, NC

#6 Aug 12, 2012
dallas ward wrote:
so i was in ahia last week, and i waited two hours in front of a dive restaurant for mediocre fried seafood, before heading out to a combination bank/gas station/novelty gift shop/putt putt place
nobody seemed to exist and cthulhu rose from his eternal slumber to devour all of cleveland
Give me what this guy is on please!!!!!!!!!!
Getalife

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2012
So I was in Pennsylvania last week and.......never mind no I wasn't. That was just a bad nightmare that included black and yellow towels...and lots o' horrible drivers.
26th Gen Native

Manteo, NC

#8 Aug 16, 2012
So I was in Pennsylvania last week.... no not really, I've never been anywhere.
Whoops

Fredericksburg, VA

#9 Aug 21, 2012
dallas ward wrote:
I actually laughed at this one... Funny stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdose 8 hr Mulligans247 2
Speeding 60 in a 45 (Nov '09) Mon Maj Skidmark 12
John Burge Feb 17 Martravious Jack... 17
Jessica sansone @ beachwoods Feb 16 David Allen Coe 5
gaybx (Dec '16) Feb 16 Mbuthu Warrior 8
OBX Realtors-A RANT (Jan '11) Feb 15 Jorge Worshington 73
Outer Banks Drivers (locals) Feb 14 Again 5

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance