First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LUV CHICKEN

Norfolk, VA

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Wish we had a Chick-fil-a, had to drive all the way to Va. to get a sandwich yesterday.
Gay girl

Manteo, NC

#2 Aug 2, 2012
I've never stepped foot in their door, but I will now! every chance I get. Thank you Chick-fil-a for voicing your opinion and standing up for free speech.
Southern Shores Res

Windsor, NC

#3 Aug 2, 2012
I was never a fan but I would stand in line if we had one now.
290ykk

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Not much of a chicken sandwich guy, but I will now go to a Chick-Fil-A at every opportunity.
Tom

Ardsley, NY

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Lines out the door across the nation!
Stupid Teabaggers

Jacksonville, NC

#6 Aug 2, 2012
I will never set foot in a Chick Fil-A again. I am support gay marriage, mostly because I am gay and would like to marry my gay cousin.

Legalize gay marriage.
Legalize incestuous marriage.
Eat less chicken.
26th Gen Native

Manteo, NC

#7 Aug 2, 2012
I can't wait to buy a Chik-fil-A and stuff it up my lover's quivering love caboose. Yum yum.
Stupid Teabaggers

Manteo, NC

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Now you people know why I'm so F..ked up in the head.
I moved down here and tried changing everything to my likes and beliefs, but no one will listen to me. I just can't take it so I started dating my mother, which died. Now I'm in love with my cousin from my hometown in jersey and they voted against us in this stupid state. There is no doubt that I hate smart/straight people around this county and state so should I take my gay cousin back to jersey so we can marry???
goose

King George, VA

#9 Aug 2, 2012
I said for years now that I would love to open a Chick-fil-a on the beach, but don't have the money. I'm sure those with the money have thought of that too. Does anyone know why we don't have one on the Outer Banks yet? The kids would love having somewhere to play inside during all seasons of the year.
WOW

Zebulon, NC

#10 Aug 2, 2012
You people are very sad!
Bull Dyke

Manteo, NC

#11 Aug 2, 2012
I love munchin' chicken almost as much as I love munchin' lap flounder.
Stupid Thumpers

Elizabeth City, NC

#12 Aug 2, 2012
Gay girl wrote:
I've never stepped foot in their door, but I will now! every chance I get. Thank you Chick-fil-a for voicing your opinion and standing up for free speech.
Will NEVER get my business again! Jesus gonna spank their bigotted azz's when they go to "heaven"!
LOL

Elizabeth City, NC

#13 Aug 2, 2012
Stupid Teabaggers wrote:
Now you people know why I'm so F..ked up in the head.
I moved down here and tried changing everything to my likes and beliefs, but no one will listen to me. I just can't take it so I started dating my mother, which died. Now I'm in love with my cousin from my hometown in jersey and they voted against us in this stupid state. There is no doubt that I hate smart/straight people around this county and state so should I take my gay cousin back to jersey so we can marry???
Sounds like the original "Stupid Teabaggers" got under your skin! He now owns your ass! Lol!
Free Speech for The Dumb

Pikesville, MD

#14 Aug 3, 2012
I'M GONNA THROW THIS OUT HERE:

Chick-fil-A is actually anti-free speech. The only free speech they care about is their own. If they cared about the issue of free speech, they wouldn't have an army of lawyers that has descended on anybody that has dared to criticize them in videos and threatened them with frivolous lawsuits for "using the company's name" or "using the company's logo" - both things are completely legal in the US code as they fall under fair use.

Chick-fil-A is completely anti-free speech. Sorry to say!
Free Speech for The Dumb

Pikesville, MD

#15 Aug 3, 2012
goose wrote:
I said for years now that I would love to open a Chick-fil-a on the beach, but don't have the money. I'm sure those with the money have thought of that too. Does anyone know why we don't have one on the Outer Banks yet? The kids would love having somewhere to play inside during all seasons of the year.
On the entire east coast, the only beach town that had a CFA was Virginia Beach, which is more of an actual town that happens to be on the beach. Any of the beach towns that are touristy didn't have one. And then they opened one in OC, MD this year. Give it a few years and you could have one... But I'll drop this tidbit here: They get up to 5,000 applications a year and only build 75 restaurants.
czarina

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#16 Aug 3, 2012
I didn't have a problem with the business using their religion to be closed on Sundays. But now they are discriminating a group of God's people. Rather hypocritical !
over emotional people

Rocky Mount, NC

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Someone needs to open a gay marriage drive thru that sells chicken and waffle fries for those who can't simply walk in a Chick-Fil-A b/c they are worried about what the owner thinks. If you knew what the owners of every business thought, you would be locked in your house back in your closet with your gay cousin! If you do not like someone's opinion, quit asking for it!
for real

Holly Springs, NC

#18 Aug 3, 2012
czarina wrote:
I didn't have a problem with the business using their religion to be closed on Sundays. But now they are discriminating a group of God's people. Rather hypocritical !
Nobody there has discriminated against anyone. The Ceo honestly answered a question about his views on gay marriage and now this is happening.
People have a right to their beliefs. Perhaps he should have lied. If this is whet honesty gets ya, maybe he should have.
His beliefs have nothing to do with any customer or worker.
Free Speech for The Dumb

Pikesville, MD

#19 Aug 3, 2012
for real wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody there has discriminated against anyone. The Ceo honestly answered a question about his views on gay marriage and now this is happening.
People have a right to their beliefs. Perhaps he should have lied. If this is whet honesty gets ya, maybe he should have.
His beliefs have nothing to do with any customer or worker.
Also untrue.

They have a long history of discrimination lawsuits against them. It is so bad that Forbes magazine called them "a cult". It's pretty bad when a business magazine labels a successful business a cult.

They are currently being sued for firing a woman because a manager told her "you should stay home with your child" after telling her for months that she should be a stay-at-home mom, because that is what the Bible says.
12 guage

Hickory, NC

#20 Aug 3, 2012
mmmm....smells like fish, tastes like chicken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remember the Nags Head Casino? (Apr '10) Mar 16 Denny 20
News Five arrested in Outer Banks drug investigations (Jun '13) Mar 2 Got it wrong 13
Wanted: Willard Eugene Dillon III Mar 2 Hootsky palladootsky 23
Camping in Duck (Dec '10) Feb 27 m lou 31
Junk cars/cars for parts Feb 22 No Way 1
Bob Outten Makes Way TOO MUCH MONEY... (Nov '12) Feb '17 Yankee 13
Outer Banks Headlights Strip Club (May '10) Feb '17 Comatose 29

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kill Devil Hills Mortgages