First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed Up

Greenville, NC

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Why is that when my ex husband is in court for non payment of child support he is never held account in Dare County. The judges always let him walk away with paying little to no money! I am going through child support enforcement and at one time had an attorney. How do I get someone to enfore the child support order!

This is unfair!
Baby Daddy

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Pick a better Daddy next time.
Fed Up

Greenville, NC

#4 Jun 20, 2012
We were married for well over 15 years. At one time he was a good dad.
Smart

Manteo, NC

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Don't have kids unless you can support them financially yourself. If every woman did that...
2legit2quit

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#6 Jun 20, 2012
remember the good old daze when only legitimate heirs could receive child support? Prior to genetic testing.....
Fed Up

Manteo, NC

#7 Jun 21, 2012
I was married well before we had children. The court system here in Dare County needs to hold all men or woman accountable for supporting their children
Consern

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#8 Jun 25, 2012
The courts are slack people that have records only get a slap on their hand.That is why some much crimes are happening
Set

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#9 Jul 13, 2012
Find a better attorney. I recommend Bernard McAvoy.
jessie

Manteo, NC

#10 Jul 14, 2012
Consern wrote:
The courts are slack people that have records only get a slap on their hand.That is why some much crimes are happening
And if you go in WITHOUT a record you are fresh meat and treated much differently than a repeat offender. Esp where child support is concerned. Try not to get in front of Barnes if you can help it. It's whichever way the wind is blowing that day on his decisions lately.
Mayberry

Elizabeth City, NC

#12 Jul 16, 2012
I was in court a couple yrs ago with Amber Davis "presiding" while babysitting her daughter. I'm not kidding either. We had to take snack breaks for her.

And why is that crazyazzed Levonia allowed to work there? She's friggen nuts!
complete idiot

Manteo, NC

#13 Jul 16, 2012
You will find no justice in her court room. Only burecratic lunacy.
Just Wondering

Elizabeth City, NC

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Who is Levonia?
Citizen

Manteo, NC

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Road blocks are just another tool for the government to tax us. Government does not care about public safety. They only care about maintaining salaries and benefits just like the rest of us. So to that end they will usurp your rights at any opportunity. Enter the road block. Enemy of the people. Do you think for one minute these overpaid chumps care about public safety? I choose to think not. All they want are their benefits and salaries that most hard working people round here don't have. Sure,set in your beefed up air conditioned charger. Speed down the bypass breaking the laws you are in trusted by the public to enforce. Run my plates and find every bit of information there is to know about me. Pull me over and search my car. Put it all in a file so they will know me when I get to hell. I work harder and longer than any of these pricks on a day to day basis. Three jobs. No benefits. More educated than any of the red neck blue light kids. Oh! Mama! I'm gonna be a police officer. Sorry. I didn't graduate high school but now I'm gonna get my Ge ded and and get a job policing the educated public. I'm trained now. Look. That car has a license plate light out! I'm big time now mama. I'm gonna pull this car over and fine the driver if I can. Boolshit! Start standing up for your rights people or you will soon have none at all.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
vet

Angier, NC

#16 Jul 20, 2012
u need a girlfriend.
rage on

Zebulon, NC

#17 Jul 20, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Road blocks are just another tool for the government to tax us. Government does not care about public safety. They only care about maintaining salaries and benefits just like the rest of us. So to that end they will usurp your rights at any opportunity. Enter the road block. Enemy of the people. Do you think for one minute these overpaid chumps care about public safety? I choose to think not. All they want are their benefits and salaries that most hard working people round here don't have. Sure,set in your beefed up air conditioned charger. Speed down the bypass breaking the laws you are in trusted by the public to enforce. Run my plates and find every bit of information there is to know about me. Pull me over and search my car. Put it all in a file so they will know me when I get to hell. I work harder and longer than any of these pricks on a day to day basis. Three jobs. No benefits. More educated than any of the red neck blue light kids. Oh! Mama! I'm gonna be a police officer. Sorry. I didn't graduate high school but now I'm gonna get my Ge ded and and get a job policing the educated public. I'm trained now. Look. That car has a license plate light out! I'm big time now mama. I'm gonna pull this car over and fine the driver if I can. Boolshit! Start standing up for your rights people or you will soon have none at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8de2W3rtZsAXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
F U...I want do what you tell
me!
Think about it

Four Oaks, NC

#18 Jul 20, 2012
Citizen---If your wife/girlfriend/mother/daughte r calls 911 because someone is trying to break in their home while they are inside, do you want the police to drive the speed limit on the way to the call?

And if you are so educated, why are you working three jobs with no benefits?
KDH

Rocky Mount, NC

#19 Jul 20, 2012
How about just following the law and be responsible. Quit blaming others for your short falls!
Citizen wrote:
Road blocks are just another tool for the government to tax us. Government does not care about public safety. They only care about maintaining salaries and benefits just like the rest of us. So to that end they will usurp your rights at any opportunity. Enter the road block. Enemy of the people. Do you think for one minute these overpaid chumps care about public safety? I choose to think not. All they want are their benefits and salaries that most hard working people round here don't have. Sure,set in your beefed up air conditioned charger. Speed down the bypass breaking the laws you are in trusted by the public to enforce. Run my plates and find every bit of information there is to know about me. Pull me over and search my car. Put it all in a file so they will know me when I get to hell. I work harder and longer than any of these pricks on a day to day basis. Three jobs. No benefits. More educated than any of the red neck blue light kids. Oh! Mama! I'm gonna be a police officer. Sorry. I didn't graduate high school but now I'm gonna get my Ge ded and and get a job policing the educated public. I'm trained now. Look. That car has a license plate light out! I'm big time now mama. I'm gonna pull this car over and fine the driver if I can. Boolshit! Start standing up for your rights people or you will soon have none at all.
Grow Up

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#20 Jul 20, 2012
Citizen wrote:
It sounds like you have made some bad decisions in life. Don't blame the police because you are a [email protected] up. I am sure they run my plates as well only I never get pulled over and searched, I wonder why that is. Road stops are a good thing, they rid the road of drunk assholes like yourself.
flip flop

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#21 Jul 20, 2012
too many people get a slap on their hands.
Mayberry

Elizabeth City, NC

#22 Jul 21, 2012
I still want to know who Levonia is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eod 7 hr Frank 10
Prosecute climate change deniers 10 hr Steve 13
Rich people should pay more taxes 22 hr Ryan Rhodes 1
Renters do not apply for residency at 807 Swan ... Thu Dumb 7
Is it just me or is Debbie Wasserman Shultz hot Thu 26th Gen Native 13
Voice buys out EyeonDare Wed Ryan Rhodes 2
So long Kmart? (Dec '11) Jun 23 Ryan Rhodes 29

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance