thanks

Manteo, NC

#188 Jan 30, 2012
letters were sent out, he is no longer here .
Oh really

Manteo, NC

#189 Jan 30, 2012
@ thanks - I am his patient, my husband is his patient, my child is his patient. We received no letter. Seems to me someone isn't doing a very good job.
Bumpkinville

Elizabeth City, NC

#190 Jan 30, 2012
Oh really wrote:
@ thanks - I am his patient, my husband is his patient, my child is his patient. We received no letter. Seems to me someone isn't doing a very good job.
Lol! Its the Outer Banks, would you expect anything less? lol!
locallady

Erwin, NC

#192 Jan 31, 2012
We recieved a letter in the mail this week stating the he has left healtheast to pursue other avenues. Dosent say anything about an investigation so... Guessing he will have his own practice soon. He is not my children's doctor we love Dr lige. But i have felt with him when my babies were born. He seemed to be a great doctor and so I wish him lots of luck..
stalker police

Kitty Hawk, NC

#193 Feb 1, 2012
Manteo Mermaid wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make me a stalker because im concerned that my family may not be able to see a doctor they have come to like and trust. However, your comment does make you an idiot.:)
Idiot huh? Quit following me
manteo

Fayetteville, NC

#196 Feb 2, 2012
Dr.Thompson delivered my son 7 years ago we really love him. I got a letter last week telling me he's no longer working there.It also stated I could switch to Dr.Holloran or Mr.Hennesy.I WANT DR.THOMPSON!!

Since: Jan 09

KDH

#197 Feb 3, 2012
manteo wrote:
Dr.Thompson delivered my son 7 years ago we really love him. I got a letter last week telling me he's no longer working there.It also stated I could switch to Dr.Holloran or Mr.Hennesy.I WANT DR.THOMPSON!!
Wait.....he DELIVERED your son?
whatever bumpkins

Youngsville, NC

#202 Feb 5, 2012
Bumpkinville wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA @ you! I own your azz. Thanks for obsessing about me!
You're just another adolescent like bigot who likes to look for negative attention from complete strangers. Your so called dislike of the Outer Banks and evil goes no farther than that..
Bumpkinville

Elizabeth City, NC

#203 Feb 6, 2012
Bumpkin is a waste wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumpkin you are a complete WASTE OF HUMAN SPACE!! All you seem to do is troll around looking to complain about your hate for life! Take your attitude and trolling BS and leave all ready! Seriously I do not believe you will be happy anywhere you move to, cause you are a VERY UNHAPPY selfish piece of crap that others have to deal with everyday. YOU are indeed a waste of human life and space! I also will not be responding to anymore of your garbage, cause from reading all your trolling comments they have all be nasty and BS!! Please move soon and DO let the door hit you on the way out!
HAHAHAHA!!! Can't wait for your next response moron!! Truth hurts...doesn't it!
Bumpkinville

Elizabeth City, NC

#204 Feb 6, 2012
whatever bumpkins wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another adolescent like bigot who likes to look for negative attention from complete strangers. Your so called dislike of the Outer Banks and evil goes no farther than that..
Seems I got your attention retard! lol!
Not an Ostrich

Clayton, NC

#208 Feb 6, 2012
dontforgetanyone wrote:
<quoted text> let's not forget the trashy dentist, trashy nurses, stupid wife.. let's not leave anyone
out.
Amen!!!!!
Buttons

Elizabeth City, NC

#213 Feb 6, 2012
You retards are just like buttons. Easy to push and fun to watch. How about you idots go get a job or a life or both so you don't have to spend all your time worrying about others. Yes, karma is a bitch; and when some shit happens to you, I hope everyone airs out your dirty laundry. Remember, gotta love karma!
Buttons

Elizabeth City, NC

#214 Feb 6, 2012
Not an Ostrich wrote:
<quoted text>
You are evil! What did this girl ever do to you? You don't mind trashing her, so lets hear your reason for being so vidictive. Whatever her "wrongdoings" were it does Not condone his behavior. I don't wish any harm on him, just that he gets the help that he apparently needs. You should do the same and Never Ever wish bad things upon someone else! You have definitely lived up to your name "White Trash Rules"
Who is "her" idiot? Was a name ever mentioned? NO, IT WASN'T! Take your phoney outrage and shove it up your azz. And no, I'm observing white trash here getting their rocks off gossiping about krap that they don't know sh!t about. Do you know for a FACT that anyone needs any help? Of course you don't; its much easier for you to be here running your sanctimonious mouth before having FACTS in hand.
justsaying

Manteo, NC

#215 Feb 6, 2012
Buttons wrote:
You retards are just like buttons. Easy to push and fun to watch. How about you idots go get a job or a life or both so you don't have to spend all your time worrying about others. Yes, karma is a bitch; and when some shit happens to you, I hope everyone airs out your dirty laundry. Remember, gotta love karma!
Seems to me someone pushed your button's ..:)
Not an Ostrich

Clayton, NC

#216 Feb 6, 2012
Buttons wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "her" idiot? Was a name ever mentioned? NO, IT WASN'T! Take your phoney outrage and shove it up your azz. And no, I'm observing white trash here getting their rocks off gossiping about krap that they don't know sh!t about. Do you know for a FACT that anyone needs any help? Of course you don't; its much easier for you to be here running your sanctimonious mouth before having FACTS in hand.
Time for YOU to get some facts straight! There WAS a name mentioned on here earlier and it has since been REMOVED!! Shove THAT up your AZZ!! I'm glad it was removed! And HE does need help! That is a FACT that I KNOW!
noteventrash

Manteo, NC

#217 Feb 6, 2012
Not an Ostrich wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for YOU to get some facts straight! There WAS a name mentioned on here earlier and it has since been REMOVED!! Shove THAT up your AZZ!! I'm glad it was removed! And HE does need help! That is a FACT that I KNOW!
AMEN!!!!
Self Important Hick

Elizabeth City, NC

#218 Feb 6, 2012
Not an Ostrich wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see that you are on top of other peoples business. So glad that you have your facts. You must spend hours every day hunting them up. If only you put as much time into your own life as you do others, we could slow down the gossip/rumor mill; and you might actually have a productive and successful life. If only.
does anyone know

Fayetteville, NC

#221 Feb 7, 2012
Cyberstalking. Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet, email or other electronic communications to stalk, and generally refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of Internet harassment, based on a posing credible threat of harm. Sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies.

Do you this is no longer freemdom of speech and is now slander and Cyberstalking these people? Even if you have made up names and clicked different areas Topix can still track every IP address! Just a thought before anyone post anything else. I hope Dr. Thomopson and this girl do not get wind of this. They could get each one of you! LOL KARMA
does anyone know

Fayetteville, NC

#224 Feb 7, 2012
Cyberstalking. Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet, email or other electronic communications to stalk, and generally refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of Internet harassment, based on a posing credible threat of harm. Sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies.

Do you know this is no longer freemdom of speech and is now slander and Cyberstalking these people? Even if you have made up names and clicked different areas Topix can still track every IP address! Just a thought before anyone post anything else. I hope Dr. Thomopson and this girl do not get wind of this. They could get each one of you! LOL KARMA
Stop

Fayetteville, NC

#228 Feb 7, 2012
People STOP this is cruel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 15 min Red Square 59,638
Look out! Food Lion selling expired food...again 20 hr LoCal 1
Meineke (Jun '11) Tue Southern Shores Res 22
Mid-Currituck Bridge to the OBX: Will it be built? Sep 12 Native Transplant 19
Accident at Colington Intersection (Oct '11) Sep 10 glasspilot 20
election for Dare County Sheriff is Nov.4 Sep 9 Vote for Doughtie 9
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling (Feb '14) Sep 9 CanYouHearMe_ 50
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Dare County was issued at September 17 at 3:56PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Kill Devil Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••