Knows Nothing

Wake Forest, NC

#89 Jan 12, 2012
Loop wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, that is the truth. As well, he was having another affair on his wife and his girlfriend with a local dentist. Though, I did not realize that he had written his girlfriend the scripts, but that does not surprise me.
As for this site being a gossip mill.. That is true from most things I have read on here. This is my first topic to have commented on because i did have little TRUE information pertaining to what people wanted to know about their doctor. It's not gossip, it's fact and sadly at that because this has effected his family and children most of all. If I knew that he was keeping his affairs in the dark, then perhaps I would not have shared what I know.. But he was not shy about being seen out in public with his girlfriend - movies, dinners, at her kids school, ect.
This is just sad all the around.
Wow, you never said anything to anyone about his affair(s), really!!! Ok, I believe you!
Get a life

Snow Hill, NC

#90 Jan 12, 2012
"Friend to him I may be, but I never said a word to anyone about his affair."

Good grief...with friends like you, who needs enemies?
really

Manteo, NC

#91 Jan 12, 2012
Loop wrote:
<quoted text>
Know nothing - great name for you. Wow, and so wise you are about karma. Perhaps, Dr. Thompson is the one who is now dealin with his karma. Friend to him I may be, but I never said a word to anyone about his affair. Actually, he told people and was quite proud of it and went many places out in public with her. So, take that and your out dated karma speech. He has only himself to thank ad blame as to why he is no longer in practice. Just ask him how much karma is a bitch.
Ps: as many of us know in the medical field, this is not his first affair- one he had about 6 years was widely known about even at Healtheast and Healtheast did not have a problem because he was not violating his medical ethics. Until now.
He has had one affair after another I am sure he violated his medical ethics before now he was able to keep the other women quite.. you are right karma is a bitch and maybe he is finally getting his.
Ridiculous

Fairfield, NC

#92 Jan 12, 2012
You know, you people are ridiculous! Yes the man is no longer working at Healtheast and I'm sure it probably has nothing to do with what he does or how he is on his personal time and his PERSONAL LIFE!! This man has children and I'm sure they are suffering and it's not fair to them for you people to come on here and post things about his PERSONAL life!! Who cares what he does, if it doesn't affect you then let the man do what he wants to do!
ridiculous

Manteo, NC

#93 Jan 12, 2012
You are posting on here too, does that make you ridiculous? Why are you posting if you are so concerned about his family? plain too see that you must care about his personal life.Does hypocrite ring a bell with you?
in the same boat

Alexandria, VA

#95 Jan 12, 2012
Knows Nothing wrote:
Dr. Thompson has been our family physician since he started with Healtheast Medical Center. I have always been very happy with the care we have received from him and his nurse. It will be hard to start with a new Doctor if he doesn't open his own practice or if why he is on leave from Healtheast has something to do with unethical practices. I have no clue as to why, and frankly I don't care about his affair(s), as long as they didn't have an adverse effect on his ability to be a good doctor.
Lots of rumors floating around this forum and around the Outer Banks. The only people that truly know what is going on with this are the people directly involved. For those who claim to be his friend, friend of a friend, wife of a friend and so on, all I can say is I am damn glad you arenÂ’t a friend of mine. Spreading what could be or what might not be the truth about a friend on the internet, wow! Remember that old saying, treat others the way you would want to be treated? Karma is a bitch, just saying! &#61514;
I second that!!!!!
panda

King George, VA

#96 Jan 12, 2012
Bumpkinville wrote:
I heard he was a very good doctor. Probably too sharp for that two bit "hospital" down there. I really wouldn't call it a hospital, more of a glorified doc in the box.
I heard patients got happy endings. Or the moms anyway.
panda

Montross, VA

#97 Jan 13, 2012
Get a life wrote:
"Friend to him I may be, but I never said a word to anyone about his affair."
Good grief...with friends like you, who needs enemies?
who didn't know? Everyone knows! He paraded his girlfriends around the beach. All young. Who was he supposed to tell? Everyone knew!!
Let it be

Fairfield, NC

#98 Jan 13, 2012
Yea one of the girls said whips and chains is what he like :)
Wow

Arlington, VA

#99 Jan 13, 2012
All this is very interesting. Thompson is my doc and while very nice, candid, charming, ok looking...I wouldn't have ever thought of him as some kinky sex god with numerous young girlfriends. Guess it goes to show...ya just never know! I agree with everyone about his personal life having nothing to do with his abilities as a doctor....he's a very good doctor and if he opens a practice I will continue to see him.
Wish

Fairfield, NC

#101 Jan 13, 2012
Wish i would have known he was a cheater so I could have gotten a piece!
Romeo

Manteo, NC

#103 Jan 13, 2012
If I could get a 25 year old girl I'd get all up in it and bust one out too!
ridiculous

Manteo, NC

#104 Jan 13, 2012
Wake up wrote:
Come on people! Wake up! The hospital board and Medical Board would not have suspended him without just cause. They don't take action without thorough investigation...Do you really think it's all because he had affairs?? If he has had all these young girls snowed for so long, don't you think you have been fooled too? More will be coming out, you just watch and see...and Then see if you still think he is such a great doctor...If you ever worked with him, you may think differently.
You my freind ,are a very smart person...
ridiculous

Manteo, NC

#105 Jan 13, 2012
friend.. sorry..
differences

Angier, NC

#106 Jan 13, 2012
Having a girfriend or two is not a problem with teh medical board. Having an affair or several is also not a problem.

Dating a patient you are treating is a problem.

Writing scripts for a girlfriend is a problem. You can not write scripts for your own.

Those would be medical ethics violations.

If the accusations are true, he might be facing serious violations inhibiting his ability to practice medicine.
Question

Fairfield, NC

#107 Jan 13, 2012
ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>You my freind ,are a very smart person...
Did you ever work with him personally?
Question

Fairfield, NC

#108 Jan 13, 2012
Wake up wrote:
Come on people! Wake up! The hospital board and Medical Board would not have suspended him without just cause. They don't take action without thorough investigation...Do you really think it's all because he had affairs?? If he has had all these young girls snowed for so long, don't you think you have been fooled too? More will be coming out, you just watch and see...and Then see if you still think he is such a great doctor...If you ever worked with him, you may think differently.
Did you ever work with him personally or are you just throwing this out there?
Romeo

Manteo, NC

#110 Jan 13, 2012
Affairs are often the result of a man's unmet needs. Ladies, if you want to keep your man happy, give it up more than once a month, and for God's sake, quit bitching about everything.
beachgal

Manteo, NC

#111 Jan 13, 2012
nurse wrote:
His nurse is nice. Is she still working there?
yes, the nurses work for Healtheast and are not connected with the doctors
Knows Nothing

Wake Forest, NC

#112 Jan 13, 2012
Wake up wrote:
I can't find anything on the N.C. Medical Board website about his N.C. License being suspended. It shows nothing under recent actions or on his profile on that site. From his profile as of today’s date:

Health Care Institution Suspensions and Revocations

None Reported

He may have been suspended/or asked to leave by Healtheast/Outer Banks Hospital, but no one is giving out any information regarding as to why he is no longer there or why he is currently on leave to the general public when speaking with them, but he is still listed on their website. So by the information I have found, his medical license has not been suspended and is not under review at this time by the North Carolina Medical Board. Again, I am just going by the information posted on the North Carolina Medical Boards website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's Governor Says Offshore Drillin... 18 hr american hero 15
News Coast Guard Rescue Near Bonner Bridge (Jan '10) Apr 21 benulmer 4
dork donuts / duck donuts Apr 21 Duh uh uh 11
" Ellens Pawsitive Place for Dogs" (Nov '10) Apr 20 rocco siffredi 24
All Car and Truck Repair of Roanoke Island (AKA... (Dec '09) Apr 19 byrd 36
Who would you say is the biggest sociopath on t... Apr 16 1chz Tony 12
Those two in Wanchese might get their half dead... Apr 6 Silly Rabbit 7
More from around the web

Kill Devil Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE