Concerned

Fairfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Has anyone heard whats going on with him and why he is not working at Healtheast anymore?
Bumpkinville

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

I heard he was a very good doctor. Probably too sharp for that two bit "hospital" down there. I really wouldn't call it a hospital, more of a glorified doc in the box.
Concerned

Fairfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

He was a fantastic doctor!!
Bumpkinville

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

He still is a good dr. I hope he stays in the area, I'll definitely transfer over to him. If anyone knows his whereabouts and what happened, I'd like to know where and what.
Concerned

Fairfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Same here Bumpkinville Id like to know the same.
bonita

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Health East will not give an answer just they can not make appt. for him he is "on leave". If he has left they should tell you. I will go where he goes to if he has left healtheast!!
Concerned

Fairfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Wonder what "on leave" means?
ManteoMermaid

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Oh no! Dr. Thompson is our doc and we like him very much. If anyone knows where he will be seeing patients please post the info.
say wha

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

I still want my child to see him. Please post if anyone hears he has opened his own practice or is available to see paitients somewhere.
Concerned

Fairfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

He has been my sons dr since the day he was born and we love him, wherever he goes we will go.
Concerned

Fairfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

From what I'm understanding he got in trouble for something, just not sure what.
ManteoMermaid

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

I just called Healtheast to make an appointment with Dr. Thompson and was told he was on leave but I could make an appointment with one of the other doctors. I told them I wasn't interested in one of the other doctors and would prefer Dr. Thompson and was told they didn't know when he would be back.

I don't want to see another doctor and will follow Dr. Thompson wherever he goes. Once again, if anyone hears anything about this please post it for those of us who want to continue seeing Dr. Thompson. He has been my doc, my husbands doc and my daughters doc since we moved here 4 years ago and we all like him VERY much!
Concerned

Fairfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

My son loves him and I will not see another dr in his practice!
Bumpkinville

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Concerned wrote:
From what I'm understanding he got in trouble for something, just not sure what.
Probably didn't want to follow some stupidazzed rules from a micro-management admin. Fk them, I hope he leaves and opens up on his own. He can fight a non-compete clause fairly easily. Only way to deal with entities such as the "hospital" is to hit them in the wallet. They don't give a fk about anything else; trust me on this.
Concerned

Fairfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

I can assure you that I will be first in line if he opens his own office to be able to see him.
Hey

Fairfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

I heard he loves more than just his wife
bonita

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Don't say crap unless you know its true
Manteo Mermaid

Fort Belvoir, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Yes...DONT say crap unless you know it's true. Nothing pertaining to his personal life has anything to do with him as a doctor anyway.

And to the person who made the diddling comment...you should be ashamed. That is a very serious thing to be making stupid comments about and I know many children who are patients of Dr. Thompson and they all love him. I know that kind of thing has nothing to do with this.
bonita

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

The diddling person is a jerk. I believe he is starting his own practice from what I understand.
Manteo Mermaid

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Thanks Bonita! I hope that is true!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of200
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kill Devil Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance