Necessary Increase

Don't know , not sure

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Watcher

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#22 Jul 11, 2012
Woodard and Buske voted against it after agreeing to it during the previous budget workshops. It's easy to vote against something when you know it's going to pass that way making your republican self look good for the upcoming election. Politically you may look ok but as a stand up person you look like a jerk. Woodard won't be getting my vote for County Commissioner, we already have those that are two faced and only look out for themselves.
NaySay

Daphne, AL

#23 Jul 11, 2012
You are correct. The Town of KDH is WAY overstaffed. They hang on the phones for personal calls and spend their office time on Facebook and personal emails and taking care of their personal business. Get some guts and clean it up.
what?

Wake Forest, NC

#24 Jul 12, 2012
NaySay wrote:
You are correct. The Town of KDH is WAY overstaffed. They hang on the phones for personal calls and spend their office time on Facebook and personal emails and taking care of their personal business. Get some guts and clean it up.
I bet there is not another town in the whole USA where town employees "hang on the phones for personal calls and spend their office time on Facebook and personal emails and taking care of their personal business". I bet you do the same stuff at your job...if you have one!
Donny

Manteo, NC

#25 Jul 13, 2012
So you don't dispute that it is being done, just say that others do it as well. I say no one should tolerate that and it appears the admisitrative staff and the Department Heads in KDH do as they please. That includes personal and playtime on our dime. What a disgrace.
Watcher

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#26 Jul 13, 2012
If someone has some proof they should provide it if not stop making accusations that you can't back up. You people amaze me, if you spend as much time trying to make your lives better as you do bashing others you would have no issues.
Donny

Kitty Hawk, NC

#27 Jul 14, 2012
wake up Watcher, how long does it take you to click a mouse. My knowledge comes from someone who works there and sees it everyday. And she's seen what happens to those who do come forward with proof in another department...she's not gonna risk it.
what?

Wake Forest, NC

#28 Jul 14, 2012
Donny wrote:
wake up Watcher, how long does it take you to click a mouse. My knowledge comes from someone who works there and sees it everyday. And she's seen what happens to those who do come forward with proof in another department...she's not gonna risk it.
where do you work? You've never abused your cell phone or wasted time while working...don't be a liar?
Gov worker

Manteo, NC

#29 Jul 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="what?"]<quot ed text>
where do you work? You've never abused your cell phone or wasted time while working...don't be a liar?[/QUOTE]

NOT WHILE I AM WORKING FOR THE GOV/TAX PAYER! When I work for a private company and do that I just get fired. next question?
Isn't this country great? In the private job force you can actually get fired for sitting on your ASS and doing nothing, but for the government in this county you can punch the clock and then go back home to SS and sit on your ass and get paid. life is good.
what?

Wake Forest, NC

#30 Jul 14, 2012
Gov worker wrote:
where do you work? You've never abused your cell phone or wasted time while working...don't be a liar? "

NOT WHILE I AM WORKING FOR THE GOV/TAX PAYER! When I work for a private company and do that I just get fired. next question?
Isn't this country great? In the private job force you can actually get fired for sitting on your ASS and doing nothing, but for the government in this county you can punch the clock and then go back home to SS and sit on your ass and get paid. life is good.
You people are like bible bangers...hypocrites...get outta your glass house cause it's breaking all around you...
what?

Wake Forest, NC

#31 Jul 14, 2012
Gov worker wrote:
where do you work? You've never abused your cell phone or wasted time while working...don't be a liar? "

Since you know so much about the situation...then you should do something about it...coward!
Watcher

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#32 Jul 14, 2012
I heard from someone's sisters mothers friend. give me a break. stand up or shut up.
Gov worker

Manteo, NC

#34 Jul 15, 2012
Since you know so much about the situation...then you should do something about it...coward![/QUOTE]

I did report it two times jerk-off. Like anything else when dems are running the show like in Dare county nothing good ever happens. A waste of time and tax payer money. For example, look for an obama sticker and you will see a Gov worker or someone that lives off the tax payers. Most are worthless either way you want to look at it.
lonely lover

Wake Forest, NC

#36 Jul 15, 2012
Gov worker wrote:
Since you know so much about the situation...then you should do something about it...coward!"

I did report it two times jerk-off. Like anything else when dems are running the show like in Dare county nothing good ever happens. A waste of time and tax payer money. For example, look for an obama sticker and you will see a Gov worker or someone that lives off the tax payers. Most are worthless either way you want to look at it.
Lets See...you are full of crap...you are a liar and a coward...so what you are saying is that if it was a Repub run BOC then things would be different...I'm dealing with a bigger moron than i thought...you are what's wrong with our political system...stop watching Fox news and really make a stand you pus:y!
Olive Power

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#37 Jul 15, 2012
Francis D'Ambra for President!
Gov worker

Manteo, NC

#38 Jul 15, 2012
lonely lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets See...you are full of crap...you are a liar and a coward...so what you are saying is that if it was a Repub run BOC then things would be different...I'm dealing with a bigger moron than i thought...you are what's wrong with our political system...stop watching Fox news and really make a stand you pus:y!
You are NOT DEALING with anything you stupid retard. Besides the lack of IQ you have to deal with. Which surely is lacking very much. I watch MSNBC which may be my ONLY problem other than living in a country with people like obama, reid, and that boot lip witch nancy.
So where do you fit in? the unemployment line for the past 3 1/2 years? next time vote with your brain not your a$$! or are they the same?
what?

Wake Forest, NC

#39 Jul 15, 2012
Gov worker wrote:
<quoted text>You are NOT DEALING with anything you stupid retard. Besides the lack of IQ you have to deal with. Which surely is lacking very much. I watch MSNBC which may be my ONLY problem other than living in a country with people like obama, reid, and that boot lip witch nancy.
So where do you fit in? the unemployment line for the past 3 1/2 years? next time vote with your brain not your a$$! or are they the same?
yet another stupid brain washed citizen. You monkeys put Palin on the ballot...need I say more...jeez...really...politic s suck...and your lame gripe has nothing to do with the current national administration...you can fix the current situation you claim to have at your "real" job...too bad you are like those you support...a spineless coward...good luck in November douche

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the pay for cleaners?? 14 hr Wow 53 8
Natural Nails thieves Mon summer rental 1
Rape in Colington Mon Guest 11
Coke Dealer Arrestd in Nags Head Jul 25 Richard_Johnsons_... 6
Obx (Nov '13) Jul 20 Again 19
Meth Lab. (Feb '12) Jul 9 Experienced 46
Local Politics Do you approve of Ray Sturza as Mayor? (Jun '12) Jul 7 Sinbad the Sailor 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kill Devil Hills Mortgages