First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Basnight Sux

Garner, NC

#1 Nov 24, 2009
I've been seeing a lot of crossdressers and transvestites around here lately.

I guess when Basnight modeled his plastic bag warfare bill after San Francisco, the queers decided this was the place to be. His daughter is a lesbian so I'm not surprised that he wants to make this place into a gay paradise.

Thanks Basnight, you fag.
HAG

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2009
You obviously fear what you don't understand, poor little unfabulous thing you. One in ten people are gay! The upfront trannys and drag queens (AND YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!) are the teeniest tip of the iceberg. Get over it!
1 in ten

Holly Springs, NC

#3 Nov 24, 2009
I really think the 1 in 10 numbers are highly exaggerated.
Basnight in Closet

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#4 Nov 24, 2009
The reason there are so few is because it's not "normal".

Don't get me wrong. I am not Homophobic. Homophobic implies one is scared, or in fear. I am neither. I simply do not agree with the lifestyle. You wouldn't call someone against Drug use as Narcophobic, would you?

If it were a natural way to live, we, as humans would be asexual... which we are not.

Regardless of whether you subscribe to the Holy Bible, or Darwin... both dictate that life's purpose is to reproduce. Homosexuals cannot... therefore it is not an accepted way of life for neither side of the fence.

It is what it is, and at the end of the day, and every other "in" phrase.... the ratio of "straight" to "gay" will stay about the same until the end of time. The only changes to the ratio occur when a overly tolerant society allow for fad sexual lifestyles. Right now, being gay is the bell bottoms of the 70s.... with exception of the 1 in a 1000 (I would say more than 1000) that are probably actually born a little skewed in the head (as per the Bible and Darwin).

As a side note, I have a few Gay friends. They are my friends because they do not flaunt and/or push their lifestyle in my face, and respect their lives as I do not push my beliefs upon them. It's all about mutual respect.
Wow

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2009
Ignorance really is bliss isn't it?
Hugo

Greenville, NC

#6 Nov 24, 2009
So it's ok to act as if what you F*CK is who you are??? A**holes!
Keep it to yourself and nobody will care..but we all know that the slobs who can't keep it private ruin it for the ones who can...
I'm not fond of macho skank F*ckers either-you're all trash
Sex is personal-please keep it that way
Smart guy

Vass, NC

#7 Nov 24, 2009
The highest percentage ever estimated by a reputable study is 5%, with many studies estimating a significantly lower portion of the population that is gay.
Basnight in Closet

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#8 Nov 24, 2009
Wow wrote:
Ignorance really is bliss isn't it?
The question is, what is ignorance when it comes to Homosexuals? The fact that most people aren't, and a vast majority of those that aren't don't want to be, nor do they want their offspring to be?

Or are the ignorant ones the people who were born into Homosexuality feeling that those who disagree with it being not kosher with the Bible or the Theory of Evolution are the "ignorant" ones?

I feel the greater number of Homosexuals are in fact born that way. It does not negate the fact that it does nothing for the continuation of our species, therefore is not a "normal" thing for life.
Frank

Manteo, NC

#9 Nov 25, 2009
It's always been a gay paradise. Been that way for 25+ years.
dont think so

Garner, NC

#10 Nov 25, 2009
Frank wrote:
It's always been a gay paradise. Been that way for 25+ years.
I'm calling BS on you too, fruitcake.
HAG

Edenton, NC

#11 Nov 25, 2009
Almost everyone you know is having, has had or wants to have sex with their own gender. Why does everyone freak out on what other people do with their bodies? It's none of our business. If I want to have sex with a man, fine...if I want to have sex with a woman, fine...but it's better with both at once.

Open your eyes and minds.
1 in ten

Holly Springs, NC

#12 Nov 25, 2009
HAG wrote:
Almost everyone you know is having, has had or wants to have sex with their own gender.
Bullshit. You are just trying to justify your perversions.
HAG

Edenton, NC

#14 Nov 25, 2009
1 in ten wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You are just trying to justify your perversions.
Believe what you want. My conscience is clear.
Frank

Manteo, NC

#15 Nov 25, 2009
Basnight Sux wrote:
I've been seeing a lot of crossdressers and transvestites around here lately.
I guess when Basnight modeled his plastic bag warfare bill after San Francisco, the queers decided this was the place to be. His daughter is a lesbian so I'm not surprised that he wants to make this place into a gay paradise.
Thanks Basnight, you fag.
I haven't seen any crossdressers or transvestites. But you have because you are one or you like them. You are a homosexual and angry about it for some reason. Are you a dicksucker or a rugmuncher?
Hope Change Yes We Can

Lucama, NC

#16 Nov 25, 2009
I hope she's a rugmuncher, and a hot one at that.

Either way, I respect and encourage his/her disgust with Lord Basnight.
locolocal

Benson, NC

#17 Nov 26, 2009
senator bashole is not gonna be happy with these remarks..........
South of Johns Ditch

Holly Springs, NC

#18 Nov 27, 2009
I crossdress.
totally agree

Timberlake, NC

#20 Dec 1, 2009
Basnight in Closet wrote:
The reason there are so few is because it's not "normal".
Don't get me wrong. I am not Homophobic. Homophobic implies one is scared, or in fear. I am neither. I simply do not agree with the lifestyle. You wouldn't call someone against Drug use as Narcophobic, would you?
If it were a natural way to live, we, as humans would be asexual... which we are not.
Regardless of whether you subscribe to the Holy Bible, or Darwin... both dictate that life's purpose is to reproduce. Homosexuals cannot... therefore it is not an accepted way of life for neither side of the fence.
ditto!
It is what it is, and at the end of the day, and every other "in" phrase.... the ratio of "straight" to "gay" will stay about the same until the end of time. The only changes to the ratio occur when a overly tolerant society allow for fad sexual lifestyles. Right now, being gay is the bell bottoms of the 70s.... with exception of the 1 in a 1000 (I would say more than 1000) that are probably actually born a little skewed in the head (as per the Bible and Darwin).
As a side note, I have a few Gay friends. They are my friends because they do not flaunt and/or push their lifestyle in my face, and respect their lives as I do not push my beliefs upon them. It's all about mutual respect.
ditto! Couldn't have said it better myself
Jesse Ballance

Holly Springs, NC

#21 Jan 24, 2010
You people need to realize that us gay people are here to stay. One day we will be allowed to get married.
Hugo

Hertford, NC

#22 Jan 24, 2010
You need to understand the idea of men and women getting married is a tradition.Plenty of heterosexuals live together and share lives(and children0. We need to change the laws regarding insurance and inheritance: not gays being allowed to get married in the eyes of god. I'm an atheist and I still understand that christians aren't and shouldn't be gay friendly..it's a matter of a belief system that shouldn't be altered to accommodate alternate thinking.
Get over yourselves and be a person first , and who you Fu** second.But that's always been your biggest problem!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You read the Coastland Times 3 hr Joe Strummer 9
Should Dare Commissioner Allen Burrus Resign? 14 hr Transplants takin... 23
Do You read the Outer Banks Sentinel Oct 21 haha 3
Jennette's Pier Oct 20 Transplants takin... 21
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling (Feb '14) Oct 20 Bobo 63
Doughtie's DQ sign at Colington Road Oct 18 Another Observer 22
One More Weekend Oct 17 like wow 17

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

Kill Devil Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE