TSF

Cameron, NC

#12164 Jun 3, 2012
Caldwell County recently had the only major voter fraud episode in the state with republicans buying votes on a large scale. Three persons got prison time for their involvement. Voter ID was not the problem. Dishonest republicans was the issue.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>As I said before, a society has the right to set standards for itself. If one opposes those standards he should move somewhere else. Only those with the desire to cheat honestly oppose voter ID laws.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12165 Jun 3, 2012
TSF wrote:
Caldwell County recently had the only major voter fraud episode in the state with republicans buying votes on a large scale. Three persons got prison time for their involvement. Voter ID was not the problem. Dishonest republicans was the issue.
<quoted text>
Looks like Wake County had the same problem, but with dishonest democrats. As you said, voter ID wasn't the problem, but voting more than once was and three people were also involved in this case too.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/11/three-north...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/politics/story...
Waco 1954

United States

#12166 Jun 3, 2012
Heading to Cheyenne Wyoming Bacon.....first time out in awhile....hope I still got it...

Location hidden

#12167 Jun 3, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Wake County had the same problem, but with dishonest democrats. As you said, voter ID wasn't the problem, but voting more than once was and three people were also involved in this case too.
http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/11/three-north...
http://www.wral.com/news/local/politics/story...
I cannot justify these people voting twice, but doesn't Wake County have a Board of Elections to catch this kind of behavior? They need to be more vigilant, I would say. But, are you saying that this violation is the same as Republicans convicted of buying votes in Caldwell County?

Location hidden

#12168 Jun 3, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Heading to Cheyenne Wyoming Bacon.....first time out in awhile....hope I still got it...
Be safe Waco and check in with us:)

Location hidden

#12169 Jun 3, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot justify these people voting twice, but doesn't Wake County have a Board of Elections to catch this kind of behavior? They need to be more vigilant, I would say. But, are you saying that this violation is the same as Republicans convicted of buying votes in Caldwell County?
Arnold, this is one of those subjects I feel strongly about. People of ANY party abusing our voting process is just wrong. IMO, whether it's voting twice or buying votes, it's cheating and cheating is wrong on any level. It's the same as someone saying "I told a half-truth" or "I wasn't totally honest", in other words they lied.
Waco 1954

United States

#12170 Jun 3, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Be safe Waco and check in with us:)
Will do and you guys have yourselves a great week...

Location hidden

#12171 Jun 3, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, this is one of those subjects I feel strongly about. People of ANY party abusing our voting process is just wrong. IMO, whether it's voting twice or buying votes, it's cheating and cheating is wrong on any level. It's the same as someone saying "I told a half-truth" or "I wasn't totally honest", in other words they lied.
So which of these would have potentially the most abusive outcome in the election process? Several people voting twice, or buying hundreds of votes in an election?
Waco 1954

United States

#12172 Jun 4, 2012
Its a beautiful day in West Texas.....home of the most conservative people on earth....so they tell me...Mourning Becomes Electra.....Texas that is....

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#12173 Jun 4, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a science denier.I believe the science of global warming is incomplete.See the article by Michael Crichton.
No science is ever complete. So waiting is futile and dangerous.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#12174 Jun 4, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're fine with kill an unborn child, save a tree?
No, as I have said many times on this forum, I am against abortion but am pro Choice. Learn the difference please.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#12176 Jun 4, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
When has a slate of electors gone against the popular vote of the state?
In 2000. Gore had half a million more votes total.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#12177 Jun 4, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I answer this one.
Stay off of "prime time" television
Thanks for proving my point.
Republicans hate all that Obama does.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#12178 Jun 4, 2012
If the republicans could just outlaw women voting, blacks voting, Hispanics voting, the elderly voting, teachers and public workers voting, AARP member voting, the poor voting and the disabled voting, then they might be able to maintain control. The other group that they have attacked , Girl Scouts of America, doesn't count because they are too young to vote.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#12179 Jun 4, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>In 2000. Gore had half a million more votes total.
dont forget 04.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#12180 Jun 4, 2012
With Romney running for president on an assumed name , his money in Swiss bank accounts, and misspelling America, I think we need a birth certificate to determine if he is actually qualified.
Waco 1954

United States

#12181 Jun 4, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No, as I have said many times on this forum, I am against abortion but am pro Choice. Learn the difference please.
against abortion.....but....pro choice.....how to have your cake...and eat it too...but I guess I DO know what you mean....

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#12182 Jun 4, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving my point.
Republicans hate all that Obama does.
Thanks for your usual spin. I said I LIKED this about him.
Mitt Romney

Jefferson, NC

#12183 Jun 4, 2012
TSF wrote:
If the republicans could just outlaw women voting, blacks voting, Hispanics voting, the elderly voting, teachers and public workers voting, AARP member voting, the poor voting and the disabled voting, then they might be able to maintain control. The other group that they have attacked , Girl Scouts of America, doesn't count because they are too young to vote.
Would you be so kind as to not tell our plan to EVERYBODY?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12184 Jun 4, 2012
TSF wrote:
You're going to be mighty disappointed in November.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's Governor Says Offshore Drillin... Fri american hero 15
News Coast Guard Rescue Near Bonner Bridge (Jan '10) Apr 21 benulmer 4
dork donuts / duck donuts Apr 21 Duh uh uh 11
" Ellens Pawsitive Place for Dogs" (Nov '10) Apr 20 rocco siffredi 24
All Car and Truck Repair of Roanoke Island (AKA... (Dec '09) Apr 19 byrd 36
Who would you say is the biggest sociopath on t... Apr 16 1chz Tony 12
Those two in Wanchese might get their half dead... Apr 6 Silly Rabbit 7
More from around the web

Kill Devil Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE