Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21539 Oct 4, 2012
Arnold don't throw yourself under a bus just yet.If Obama goes on the ATTACK he may yet make it close.It's not over till the fat lady sings and she is still eating a bacon sandwich right now.(no offense bacon). :)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21540 Oct 4, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Bacon OBAMA was out of his element last night.He had so much information in his head he couldn't react fast enough to ROMNEYS'points.He was in fact OVER PREPARED! I've seen this happen in debates .TWO quick points.ONE: I was in fact the first person on the forum to point out that OBAMA had lost the debate.TWO: I have been telling everyone that this election is FAR from decided for awhile now.THREE: where's my pat on the back? Now..i'm going to OFFICIALLY PREDICT the winner of the presidential election........ROMNEY! PLEASE...DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I'M SMART!:)
You are a man among men. You quit school because of recess. You bowl overhand. Sharks have a weak dedicated to you.

You the man!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21541 Oct 4, 2012
dean cooper wrote:
All you people need a job to much time on your hands get a job
Got a job, here at 5AM, set up, ready to go, just so I can do this now. It's called time management.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#21542 Oct 4, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I only ate one bowl of popcorn, how 'bout you. The man could NOT look up could he?
I'm going to admit, I got accidentally shitfaced with a few friends and barely remember the last quarter of it. We were yelling when obama called the coordinator out on his interruption "YA COORDINATOR HOW BOUT YOU EAT A BIG PILE OF SHUT THE FK UP I'M TRYIN TO TALK' ufc all over again lol

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#21543 Oct 4, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a man among men. You quit school because of recess. You bowl overhand. Sharks have a weak dedicated to you.
You the man!
he don't read books..he stares em down till he gets the info he needs. Were going to take beard clippings from him and fashion new forms of bulletproof vests. The grass is always greener on the other side...unless he was there in which case its usually under a foot of blood and the bodies of his fallen enemies. He would tell richard the lionheart to go fk himself and he would make the middle east christian to this day.

Location hidden

#21544 Oct 4, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold don't throw yourself under a bus just yet.If Obama goes on the ATTACK he may yet make it close.It's not over till the fat lady sings and she is still eating a bacon sandwich right now.(no offense bacon).:)
I hope it is bacon wrapped bacon sandwiches with mayo on it.

Yum.

Location hidden

#21545 Oct 4, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>he don't read books..he stares em down till he gets the info he needs. Were going to take beard clippings from him and fashion new forms of bulletproof vests. The grass is always greener on the other side...unless he was there in which case its usually under a foot of blood and the bodies of his fallen enemies. He would tell richard the lionheart to go fk himself and he would make the middle east christian to this day.
Why, because waco is the most interesting man in the world. and drinks dos equis.

Stay thirsty.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21546 Oct 4, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold don't throw yourself under a bus just yet.If Obama goes on the ATTACK he may yet make it close.It's not over till the fat lady sings and she is still eating a bacon sandwich right now.(no offense bacon).:)
Try a country ham sandwich!! Funny you would say that.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#21547 Oct 4, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
There's one thing I'm certain of if civil war breaks out in the U.S., Mike, Arnold and I are shot out of luck--no pun intended. We're the only three that don't jump in on gun talk. You guys are armed to the teeth.
We have two guns and both by your standards are pretty benign. I have a small pearl handle .22 and the other is a what I call the "baby", a .9 milimeter. Lord knows we'd have to figure out where we hid them if someone came in on us.
Are any of you guys trained in self-defense if you found yourself without a gun?
All the civil war wishes are from the right wingers wanting to fight our government. So I am sure I would be fighting with the armaments of the most powerful nation on earth.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21548 Oct 4, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Couldn't get your first link to come up.
This video shows an unattended child wondering around touching things he shouldn't be. We are the irresponsible parents? If this child is the son of the victim, then he got what he deserved. If this boy belongs to someone else then they are responsible for the childs actions.
The gun shot no one, it was the unattended child of irresponsible parents that pulled the trigger!
So no fault goes to the gun owner who laid the gun on a chair with kids running around?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21549 Oct 4, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh....I thought I could breath easier. One less terrorist breathing my oxygen. Thought it was funny the video clearly states it was in Baghgdad, which, last I checked wasn't in America.
Guns are a tool and a inanimate object. Human can be taught good and bad habits. Not saying accidents don't happen, but that is why they are called accidents.
And keeping guns out of the home is one way to keep those catastrophic accidents from happening.
So you think all who are in Baghdad are terrorists? Black and white.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21550 Oct 4, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it is bacon wrapped bacon sandwiches with mayo on it.
Yum.
I heard that Silver. YUMMY!!!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21551 Oct 4, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Silvercoast...you have no idea what you are missing.Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada are a shooters paradise.You ain't lived till you go down to Del Rio area and shot peccary.Giant wild hogs in East Texas.Oh...Colorado...moose and Big Horn SHEEP...Hell ...everybody should go to Colorado at least ONCE! and the GRAND CANYON!
I went to the Grand Canyon,and clearly no pictures can depict what one can see in person there. It is truly amazing.
Do you know how it was created? Hint, it was not the flood claimed in the bible.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#21552 Oct 4, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And keeping guns out of the home is one way to keep those catastrophic accidents from happening.
So you think all who are in Baghdad are terrorists? Black and white.
or in a combination locked suitcase and then a locked trigger lock. Which all three of my guns have. I even took the firing mech outta my sig cause I have shitfaced friends always asking me to shoot it. I just let em play and pretend

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21553 Oct 4, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not missing a thing sir. I can go from the beach to the mountains all in my own state. I saw enough when my task force was sent to New Orleans/Mississippi area after Katrina.
thought it was wild enough to see the oil rigs off shore their in LA.
So your idea of beauty is oil rigs?

Location hidden

#21554 Oct 4, 2012
Bacon did you see what Silver did? Now I wanna bacon sandwich!

Location hidden

#21555 Oct 4, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You the man!
As a matter of fact..I DID quit school because of recess! What a waste of time!

Location hidden

#21556 Oct 4, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>he don't read books..he stares em down till he gets the info he needs. Were going to take beard clippings from him and fashion new forms of bulletproof vests. The grass is always greener on the other side...unless he was there in which case its usually under a foot of blood and the bodies of his fallen enemies. He would tell richard the lionheart to go fk himself and he would make the middle east christian to this day.
You are wise beyond your years!:)

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21557 Oct 4, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Love the sound of waves...the gulls..now I've got to go to the liquor store...damn..
When I am at the beach, I need no liquor to increase the joy.
Maybe if Silver had some oil wells to look at, he would not need the liquor.

Location hidden

#21558 Oct 4, 2012
Well Mike..my idea of beauty...is THOUSANDS OF OIL RIGS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE! I LOVE BEING A TEXAN! AND I LOVE MY 92 INCH TV!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speeding 60 in a 45 (Nov '09) 29 min Dane Free Aloha 14
Overdose Mon Mulligans247 2
John Burge Feb 17 Martravious Jack... 17
Jessica sansone @ beachwoods Feb 16 David Allen Coe 5
gaybx (Dec '16) Feb 16 Mbuthu Warrior 8
OBX Realtors-A RANT (Jan '11) Feb 15 Jorge Worshington 73
Outer Banks Drivers (locals) Feb 14 Again 5

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance