we need to keep our jobs for americans

we need to keep our jobs for americans

Posted in the Kill Devil Hills Forum

disgusted

Holly Springs, NC

#1 Jul 24, 2012
it seems, by the article below, that the foreign kids who come here aren't organized at all and come here with nothing. now someone wants the county to do more for them.
how bout doing more for the american kids that can't get a job because of the foreign kids? my kid was told by a local place that he had to wait to see if there was any openings AFTER the foreign kids came. for real. i'm disgusted.

http://obsentinel.womacknewspapers.com/articl...
26th Gen Native

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#2 Jul 24, 2012
I am disgusted too. We should be able to go to work whenever we feel like it and do whatever we want when we are there but still get paid the same regardless. Before all these foreigners came here this place was much better. I have kin here so I should get paid, plain and simple. I'ma git me another beer...
Bumpkinville

Elizabeth City, NC

#3 Jul 24, 2012
disgusted wrote:
it seems, by the article below, that the foreign kids who come here aren't organized at all and come here with nothing. now someone wants the county to do more for them.
how bout doing more for the american kids that can't get a job because of the foreign kids? my kid was told by a local place that he had to wait to see if there was any openings AFTER the foreign kids came. for real. i'm disgusted.
If the local retards weren't so fkng lazy and stupid, they would have the jobs! If a local is working, there is no job to be had and thus we wouldn't need to hire the foreign kids. Its as simple as that. BUT, the local lazies seem to have one excuse after another as to why they couldn't make it to work on time; if they show up at all. The business owners got tired of their krap and decided to show up and work without the rotating excuses and bullsh!t that they pull day after day after day after day after..........
Yankee

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#4 Jul 24, 2012
disgusted wrote:
Hey Gomer maybe you and the rest of the yocals that think you own this place should instill a better work ethic in your kids rather than giving them a false sense of entitlement like y'all seem to have.
Sandy Semens

Manteo, NC

#5 Jul 24, 2012
Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gomer maybe you and the rest of the yocals that think you own this place should instill a better work ethic in your kids
Well I don't think ethnics do no work. I mean, that's they problem, really. If you ain't like me, go hang from a damn tree!
Observer Jr.

Zebulon, NC

#6 Jul 24, 2012
Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Gomer maybe you and the rest of the yocals that think you own this place should instill a better work ethic in your kids rather than giving them a false sense of entitlement like y'all seem to have.
Yes indeed!
Work Ethic

Rocky Mount, NC

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Most seasonal employers might be thinking foreign students for employees to avoid the off season unemployment so many locals love to take!
overu

Manteo, NC

#8 Jul 24, 2012
ALL YOU DUMBA$$ newcomers are forgetting one VERY important thing! 90% of the lazy stupid people you speak about are NOT FROM HERE. The people that are from this area are the employers that have to put up with all this newcomers worthless crap. Remember how things have changes in the last 20 years after you people brought this lazy chit DOWN HERE. We do and we watched it happen. It started when around 7,000 resident turned into 40,000 pickerheads.
Yankee

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#9 Jul 24, 2012
overu wrote:
ALL YOU DUMBA$$ newcomers are forgetting one VERY important thing! 90% of the lazy stupid people you speak about are NOT FROM HERE. The people that are from this area are the employers that have to put up with all this newcomers worthless crap. Remember how things have changes in the last 20 years after you people brought this lazy chit DOWN HERE. We do and we watched it happen. It started when around 7,000 resident turned into 40,000 pickerheads.
You must be a native. Your words are meaningless, get out of our way.
Shocked

Manteo, NC

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a native. Your words are meaningless, get out of our way.
You know something? You are right again! Those words are very meaningless to idiots. One reason is because those words are true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
too many tourists 12 hr Sand Trap 2
ABC Towing 12 hr Sand Trap 2
barefeet /foot fetish (Jul '10) 16 hr Darnell Maurice S... 180
adult fun (Mar '14) 16 hr Darnell Maurice S... 12
okay so who served missy marvin last (Apr '09) Aug 17 qwerty 45
rip off con artist "outer banks vent & cleaning" Aug 15 Martha Caton 3
Wanted: Willard Eugene Dillon III (Jan '17) Aug 12 Mock Majet 28

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance