another wreck involving a motorcycle...

Posted in the Kill Devil Hills Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2wheeler

Manteo, NC

#1 Jun 18, 2010
on the bypass tonight and another opportunity for Dana Harris, the KDHPD (with the full support of the KDH town government!) to ignore the truth, the laws, and rights of two wheel vehicle operators by writing up a police report with false information to state that the two wheel vehicle operator was at fault.. sorry "responsible" and let the four wheel vehicle operator get off. First they help destroy Victor Wilson's family and now they have been given another opportunity. They must be so proud of themselves. May they personally get the opportunity to understand the pain they cause others.
what happened

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#2 Jun 18, 2010
first, what happened tonight?

second, are you saying that kdhpd found Vic at fault for the accident?!?!?!

I may be jumping the gun but if this is true, this is absolutely getting OUT OF CONTROL. Some special agency needs to step in and take over the kdhpd. It appears as though these officers are allowed to do whatever they want without any fear. They are stealing evidence, making false police reports, beating people for no reason, jesus...

Does anyone know if a special agency can be brought in to clean up this county?
Not what I saw

Manteo, NC

#3 Jun 19, 2010
looked like the cops were helping a dude on a bicycle and some guys on motorcycles stopped to help.
Local-eze

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#4 Jun 19, 2010
When was this accident? I saw 5 cop cars on the bypass by Nags Head Elementary around 6 pm Friday, so that wouldn't have involved KDH cops.
heheheh

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#5 Jun 19, 2010
Local-eze wrote:
When was this accident? I saw 5 cop cars on the bypass by Nags Head Elementary around 6 pm Friday, so that wouldn't have involved KDH cops.
It was more likely 1 nags head cop and 4 kdh cops. kdh probably went down there, took some false statements, submitted them as fact, had a couple of drinks, returned to kdh and hung out at the port o call.
just the facts please

Manteo, NC

#6 Jun 19, 2010
Not what I saw wrote:
looked like the cops were helping a dude on a bicycle and some guys on motorcycles stopped to help.
that is exactly what happened,i know the kid on the bicycle, he's ok and i know the people on the motorcycles that stopped to help because they knew the kid on the bike. funny how quickly the facts get all blown out of proportion on this site. you never know what to believe on here!
SurroundedByIdio ts

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#7 Jun 19, 2010
Every topic on Topix is that way.
Wreck near NHES Friday

Trenton, NC

#8 Jun 19, 2010
There is a very short story with a photo on today's Outer Banks Voice about the incident near the Elem School--we were held up in that traffic.
All we saw was one car with a woman and five NH cop cars surrounding her with one lane blocked off. You could see tire tracks going off the road into the woods but no wrecked vehicles.
The OB Voice said it was a pickup truck that flipped and the driver got out the window, was treated by EMS on the scene and refused to go to the hospital.
Just my opinion

Spring Hope, NC

#9 Jun 19, 2010
Every topic on this board no matter what it's about turns anti KDH Police and it's getting tire some.
I would think an accident near NHES would be a Nags Head Police investigation. If you have a problem with the report take it up with Chief Brinkley.
Every thing that happens does not involve KDH Police.
Give it a rest already.
two different events

Manteo, NC

#10 Jun 19, 2010
The accident happened in french fry alley on the bypass, check your map that is KDH and nowhere near NHES. If the KDHPD have an issue with people saying they are corrupt, dishonest, immoral, unethical, lazy, and criminal then maybe they should realize, to use one of their favorite phrases to others, "you brought this on yourself!". As for taking it up with the "Chief" well the apple is rotten all the way through the departments and up to the town government so you can complain and file all the reports you want NOTHING will happen. They are above the law.
SurroundedByIdio ts

Kitty Hawk, NC

#11 Jun 19, 2010
two different events wrote:
....you can complain and file all the reports you want NOTHING will happen. They are above the law.
SWEET!
Just my opinion

Manteo, NC

#12 Jun 19, 2010
I here this Towler dood on the radio trying to play Mcgruff the crime dog. Go to Outer Banks Free Press, go to links, go to Dare County Crime Line. The link is broken half of the time. For months they have touted a new link for unsolved crimes. But there has never been anything posted there. I guess there are no unsolved crimes. Hu? I don't know anything about theft from the evidence room but if the majority of people believe it on these fora then it's probably true. Why not take it? Guys with jobs like that can't afford to party.
the problem is

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#13 Jun 20, 2010
the problem is, one day towler will have to testify on some case involving a murder or sex offender and the suspect is going to go free because the jury will hear about what he did and he will have no credibility.

My uncle is a lawyer and he and some of his lawyer friends said they are waiting for a few of the kdh officers to take the stand. They don't want to use it up on a speeding case but as soon as a "big case” lands on their door step, they are going to get their clients off because of some previous credibility issues with the officers.
If this is really true……………….it sucks
KDH Citizen

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#14 Jun 21, 2010
two different events wrote:
The accident happened in french fry alley on the bypass, check your map that is KDH and nowhere near NHES. If the KDHPD have an issue with people saying they are corrupt, dishonest, immoral, unethical, lazy, and criminal then maybe they should realize, to use one of their favorite phrases to others, "you brought this on yourself!". As for taking it up with the "Chief" well the apple is rotten all the way through the departments and up to the town government so you can complain and file all the reports you want NOTHING will happen. They are above the law.
According to Outer Banks Voice, the accident happen at Villa Dunes Drive which is in Nags Head, even the picture on the site shows the truck in a wooded area which does not exist in french fry alley. If anyone has an issue with the KDHPD, file a complaint with the Town Manager and it has to be investigated. If your not satisfied with the outcome, go to the SBI. When you refer to the town government, if you mean the Board of Commissioners, they can not get involved in personnel matters.
two different events

Manteo, NC

#15 Jun 21, 2010
There were two accidents that night. The one in Nags Head involving a four wheel vehicle and the one in KDH that involved a motorcycle (two wheel vehicle).
Of course the one in KDH got no coverage (helping to prove the posters point) just like the Victor Wilson homicide, because it involved the KDHPD and a two wheel vehicle therefore it does not matter according to KDH. As for filing a complaint, well you can file all you want and they will do nothing.(Been there, done that) Because if the town government actually finds that the KDHPD is lacking in performance or doing something wrong or illegal they are showing that they, the town government, are culpable and THAT will not be allowed. So its just one coverup on another.
accident

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#16 Jun 21, 2010
The accident in KDH was friday night sometime after nine and it was in front of taco bell. A employee there said the accident was because a car was avoiding a bicycle. The employee didn't mention any motorcycles. I drove by shortly after it happend and there were motorcycles parked just in the taco bell parking lot off the road but I don't know that they were involved or not.
in KDH

Garner, NC

#17 Jun 21, 2010
My uncle is a lawyer and he and some of his lawyer friends said they are waiting for a few of the kdh officers to take the stand. They don't want to use it up on a speeding case but as soon as a "big case” lands on their door step, they are going to get their clients off because of some previous credibility issues with the officers.
If this is really true……………….it sucks

Wow, aren't lawyers wonderful, caring, honest people? They're going to get their clients off at the expense of some poor victim who won't get justice. If that is really true, it does suck.
Wizow

Dunn, NC

#18 Jun 21, 2010
just the facts please wrote:
<quoted text>
that is exactly what happened,i know the kid on the bicycle, he's ok and i know the people on the motorcycles that stopped to help because they knew the kid on the bike. funny how quickly the facts get all blown out of proportion on this site. you never know what to believe on here!
"Just the facts" has already stated what happened and that motorcycles weren't involved. Unlike most Topix posts, at least this poster says what they KNOW and has even said that things here are out of pocket. I think it's funny that people get on here, blast the cops, cry about injustice, and never once ask if everyone involved escaped injury. Perhaps we should all step back and reevaluate our perspectives.
URAmoron

Spring Hope, NC

#19 Jun 21, 2010
in KDH wrote:
If this is really true……………….it sucks
Wow, aren't lawyers wonderful, caring, honest people? They're going to get their clients off at the expense of some poor victim who won't get justice. If that is really true, it does suck.
Justice? I think a corrupt cop losing credibility in court is justice.
IgnorantAsses

Kitty Hawk, NC

#20 Jun 21, 2010
No one will lose credibility from a Topix post, you morons.

There were two separate accidents; FYI for you conspiracy freaks. A vehicle roll-over hit and run in Nags Head near the school, and a BICYCLE played chicken with an oncoming vehicle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manteo police department Under investigation Fri town citizen 7
Who would you say is the biggest sociopath on t... Fri Its me 7
Judge Tillet might just finally get what's comi... Mar 25 I know the truth 3
News Police ask for tips in OBX arson cases Mar 25 Joe 2
Dr. James Owens is a pervert Mar 24 its just me 2
2010 update on Raymond Christian Jedele murder ... (Oct '10) Mar 19 Sand Trap 13
Thomas Patrick Kennedy Ex Probation Officer (Jul '12) Mar 19 hatteras island f... 8
More from around the web

Kill Devil Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]