Croatan Surf Club heading for foreclo...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rick Dunn Kitty Hawk

Hillsborough, NC

#65 Jan 2, 2011
The banks won't loan the monies and the insurance companies continue to raise rates ,and get them,and the employers have froze raises!!Do the math!!!!!!
KDH local

Lillington, NC

#66 Jan 3, 2011
To all the experts on financing, banks won't loan on condos in which less than half the units are sold. The issue is NEW condos. Croatan Surf Club was a victim of shitty timing.
NH Realtor

Wade, NC

#67 Jan 3, 2011
KDH Local is correct, and I'll add another problem to that issue: they are no longer lending on condos whose HOAs do not have at least $10,000 in reserve funds, either.

A case-in-point is Station One, which is not new but in which recently a buyer couldn't get financing b/c Station One's HOA didn't have enough funds held in reserve.
Yuck

Spring Hope, NC

#68 Jan 3, 2011
Does Station One have any timeshare units? That will make a Condo ineligible for many lenders.
All the time

Manteo, NC

#69 Jan 3, 2011
Yuck proven to be a complete dum b as s once again.
Yuck

Spring Hope, NC

#70 Jan 3, 2011
All the time wrote:
Yuck proven to be a complete dum b as s once again.
Awww... poor baby having a bad day?
think it through

Ardsley, NY

#71 Jul 16, 2012
what about stay at home moms that get screwed in divorce with financials they can't handle? or someone losing a job they expected to have for 30 years? And all the other "what if's" hope you arrogants don't land that way and eat your snobbish comments.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#72 Jul 16, 2012
think it thorough, what does that have to do with this thread?
FYI

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#73 Jul 17, 2012
FYI, banks did get greedy only after ACORN went after the banks using the CRS program against them. Remember when Clinton said owning a home should be a right. Well, those with little demanded they be able to get a loan or they would scream discrimination. That is how it started. After that, all the creative no doc programs came out cause the door was already kicked open. Mortgage backed security are another issue that compounded the bubble.
Yuck

Kitty Hawk, NC

#74 Jul 17, 2012
The crs program resulted in less than a percent of home foreclosures. Quit watching fox news and believing chain emails. You are an idiot. just FYI
Real Man

Manteo, NC

#75 Jul 17, 2012
Dumb a$$ wrote:
The crs program resulted in less than a percent of home foreclosures. Quit watching fox news and believing chain emails. You are an idiot. just FYI

Hey Dumb A$$ instead of running your mouth how about showing the proof to back-up the idiot comment you just shitted out of your mouth.

Damn some stupid people post here!!!!!!!!!!
Yuck

Kitty Hawk, NC

#76 Jul 18, 2012
Real Man wrote:
Dumb a$$ wrote:
Hey Dumb A$$ instead of running your mouth how about showing the proof to back-up the idiot comment you just shitted out of your mouth.
Damn some stupid people post here!!!!!!!!!!
Go google it yourself moron. Try getting your news from somewhere else besides fox news. Your response just proved how uninformed you really are.
FYI

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#77 Jul 18, 2012
The CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) was the creation of the subprime market. We really have some narrow minded people who are too lazy to do real research. Quit taking the easy road and only reading the first 2 sentences of a paragraph. I purposefully typed CRS to see how many dumb asses would run with it. I noticed not one of you caught on. Obviously you did no research and are talking out of your ass! Thanks for pointing yourselves out! CRS is Community Rating System for flood insurance. I am laughing at you so hard right now, morons, all of you!
American born

Norfolk, VA

#78 Jul 19, 2012
If you want to know where the housing fiasco started, google Bill Clintons "National Homeownership Strategy: Partners in the American Dream” A plan to strongarm Banks into lending money to anyone that could walk through the door up to 105% of home value on there signature The liberals are gonna love this!

Yuck

Kitty Hawk, NC

#80 Jul 19, 2012
American born wrote:
If you want to know where the housing fiasco started, google Bill Clintons "National Homeownership Strategy: Partners in the American Dream” A plan to strongarm Banks into lending money to anyone that could walk through the door up to 105% of home value on there signature The liberals are gonna love this!
Your name should be " America born stupid.".
Yucky

Rocky Mount, NC

#81 Jul 20, 2012
Yuck, quit while you are, well, just quit. America born was accurate and, well, your just a dumb ass!
Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name should be " America born stupid.".
umm yeah

Kenly, NC

#82 Jul 20, 2012
I'm pretty sure the "stupid teabaggers" guy is posting under the name Yuck now.
Yuck

Kitty Hawk, NC

#83 Jul 20, 2012
Yucky wrote:
Yuck, quit while you are, well, just quit. America born was accurate and, well, your just a dumb ass!
<quoted text>
Where do you get your info? Fox news and chain emails are a poor source. Subprime mortgages are less than 1% of total foreclosures. Its just a fact. I can't make you believe the truth it's up to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Search Ongoing For Missing Kayaker In Albemarle... (Apr '14) Oct 16 Bradley gunners pal 23
Drug dealers in Nags Head (Mar '12) Oct 12 wtf 27
Joseph Pledger (Dec '16) Sep 26 Shooby 10
okay so who served missy marvin last (Apr '09) Sep '17 iamali 46
Faking a service animal (Nov '16) Sep '17 Yankee 16
too many tourists Sep '17 Dicky 3
adult fun (Mar '14) Sep '17 Parent 13

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kill Devil Hills Mortgages