Teens charged in Kill Devil Hills ars...

Teens charged in Kill Devil Hills arson, vandalism cases

There are 20 comments on the WTKR-TV Norfolk story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Teens charged in Kill Devil Hills arson, vandalism cases. In it, WTKR-TV Norfolk reports that:

Five teens have been charged in a February arson in Kill Devil Hills and a string of break-ins and vandalism cases in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR-TV Norfolk.

czarina

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#1 Apr 9, 2013
5 young teenagers who burned down a house, among other things. Parents are where ????
for real

Clayton, NC

#2 Apr 9, 2013
this is the outer banks. their parents are probably drugged up or drunk.
26th Gen Native

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Their parents are probably yankees.
wow

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#4 Apr 9, 2013
man i posted a thread when the fire happened saying we have a fire started on our hands and they took it off i mean come on someone drew on the fence
26th Gen Native

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Apr 9, 2013
26th Gen Native wrote:
Their parents are probably yankees.
Ya aint from around here are ya boy
26th Gen Native

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#6 Apr 10, 2013
26th Gen Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya aint from around here are ya boy
My kin invented the branchless family tree.
too funyy

Manteo, NC

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Hey 26th Degenerate Native, actually the parents are from Colington.

Ya aint from around here are ya boy
26th Gen Native

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#8 Apr 10, 2013
too funyy wrote:
Hey 26th Degenerate Native, actually the parents are from Colington.
Ya aint from around here are ya boy
Yep well if that's the case then there's a right good chance they are yankees.
You ain't from around here are ya boy.
14billionyearsol d

Candor, NC

#9 Apr 14, 2013
"My kin invented the branchless family tree."

Let's play a little banjo music....any rivers around your parts?
26th Gen Native

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#10 Apr 14, 2013
14billionyearsold wrote:
"My kin invented the branchless family tree."
Let's play a little banjo music....any rivers around your parts?
My kin played banjo in a movie in the early 70's. That fella from Beverly Hills Cop was playin' guitar.
Russ Fruito Lay

Manteo, NC

#11 Apr 16, 2013
for real wrote:
this is the outer banks. their parents are probably drugged up or drunk.
or in church. or drugged up and drunk in church.
Bumpkinville

Siler City, NC

#12 Apr 17, 2013
I bet their family tree is a stump.
Colington

Manteo, NC

#13 Apr 17, 2013
There are no real locals in colington harbor anymore. ONLY transplants from Yankee land live way back there out of view where their dumb a$$es belong. Wish they could keep their trashy kids back there. I almost forgot! some are from tidewater and are no better than the Yankee's.
Yankee

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#14 Apr 17, 2013
Colington wrote:
There are no real locals in colington harbor anymore. ONLY transplants from Yankee land live way back there out of view where their dumb a$$es belong. Wish they could keep their trashy kids back there. I almost forgot! some are from tidewater and are no better than the Yankee's.
Thanks for the cheap land and the cheap labor to help us improve it. It would have cost 5 times as much back home.
26th Gen Native

Hazleton, PA

#15 Apr 17, 2013
too funyy wrote:
Hey 26th Degenerate Native, actually the parents are from Colington.
Ya aint from around here are ya boy
More like Wanslease! You know, the AIDES capital on North Carolina!

Ya aint from around here are ya boy
26th Gen Native

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#16 Apr 18, 2013
26th Gen Native wrote:
<quoted text>
More like Wanslease! You know, the AIDES capital on North Carolina!
Ya aint from around here are ya boy
You aint from Wanchese are ya boy. If you were then you would know there's no "E" in AIDS.
Russ Fruito Lay

Manteo, NC

#17 Apr 20, 2013
26th Gen Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You aint from Wanchese are ya boy. If you were then you would know there's no "E" in AIDS.
no he means everyone there has a personal assistant, ergo it's the aides capital
26th Gen Native

United States

#18 Apr 20, 2013
26th Gen Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You aint from Wanchese are ya boy. If you were then you would know there's no "E" in AIDS.
Never said I was you ijit!

And the "E" was added for "Effect" moron

You, no doubt, are from Wanslease or some similar backwater, back country, incest haven, pedophile infested "burg"

Tourism slogan:

Come to Wanslease to witness Darwins theory gone wild! "No Gene Pool Too Small!"

Ya aint from around here are ya boy
Russ Fruito Lay

Manteo, NC

#19 Apr 21, 2013
Q: What does the Wanchese girl say after losing her virginitiy?

A: Get off me dad, you're crushing my cigarettes.
26th Gen Native

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#20 Apr 21, 2013
Russ Fruito Lay wrote:
Q: What does the Wanchese girl say after losing her virginitiy?
A: Get off me dad, you're crushing my cigarettes.
I've got a great granddaughter that makes me right randy at times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Caleo May 19 Local not Native 7
Mimi at wendys May 18 Dr D Banner 3
John Burge May 10 Wtf 22
RPC Can't Find Drivers May 10 Sand Trap 1
Weather Channel Sofa King stupid May 3 26th Gen Native 2
News 4-year-old swept away from mother on beach, bel... Apr 27 Swan Quarter native 1
Mudsharks Apr 24 ColoredBoy 11

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Kill Devil Hills Mortgages