Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2012
victimized tourist

Mechanicsburg, PA

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I was wondering why my posting of my experience with the KDHPD (control #9674) has not been published on this website. Was it too revealing or politically incorrect?
Steve

Manteo, NC

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Post again
KH Rez

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#3 Dec 18, 2012
victimized tourist wrote:
I was wondering why my posting of my experience with the KDHPD (control #9674) has not been published on this website. Was it too revealing or politically incorrect?
The police may have had it removed which means they were probably scared of somthing.

Post again.
victimized tourist

Mechanicsburg, PA

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Well, I attempted again today to post my experience with KDHPD. Again it was not published. Given the political atmosphere in the area, I'm not surprised. Corruption seems to be rampant. However, I will not cease until the proper business organizations, political associations, media outlets, and the public are made aware. Does anyone realize that intelligent people who do their research may be skeptical about risking their families or their civil rights and avoid potential problems by deciding to vacation elsewhere?
oh yea

Holly Springs, NC

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Well, I attempted again today to post my experience with KDHPD. Again it was not published. Given the political atmosphere in the area, I'm not surprised. Corruption seems to be rampant. However, I will not cease until the proper business organizations, political associations, media outlets, and the public are made aware. Does anyone realize that intelligent people who do their research may be skeptical about risking their families or their civil rights and avoid potential problems by deciding to vacation elsewhere?
I think you are full of crap. Why post this stuff now? It's 2012. You sure aren't doing a great job getting the word out there. Why don't you start a blog or do you wish to remain a coward and post anonymously?
victimized tourist

Mechanicsburg, PA

#7 Dec 19, 2012
This from oh yea? The case against one of them has finally been closed. To stir the pot before this would have resulted in even less cooperation from the judicial system. A coward would not say anything ever. We have been waiting for three years to get results. I will gladly sign my name to the future correspondence I fully intend to distribute to the appropriate associations. You sound like a biased, uneducated, reactionary hater. Are you ignorantly blissful of the corruption around you.
oh yea

Holly Springs, NC

#8 Dec 19, 2012
This from oh yea? The case against one of them has finally been closed. To stir the pot before this would have resulted in even less cooperation from the judicial system. A coward would not say anything ever. We have been waiting for three years to get results. I will gladly sign my name to the future correspondence I fully intend to distribute to the appropriate associations. You sound like a biased, uneducated, reactionary hater. Are you ignorantly blissful of the corruption around you.
Nope. But won't bow believe anything posted here. You are just like all the other liar/trolls on here. Prove what you post. Lets hear your story. Lets see your future correspondence. Right now you are an anonymous pot stirrer with no story posting BS. If you have been waiting for three years you should have kept your mouth shut for another week, month or till whenever you are going to enlighten us on your "story"!
ben s

Bronx, NY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
oh yea wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. But won't bow believe anything posted here. You are just like all the other liar/trolls on here. Prove what you post. Lets hear your story. Lets see your future correspondence. Right now you are an anonymous pot stirrer with no story posting BS. If you have been waiting for three years you should have kept your mouth shut for another week, month or till whenever you are going to enlighten us on your "story"!
You hit the nail on the head. This guy is nothing but BS. How many threads is he going to start about his exposing nothing. Well guy...lets hear it already...you the one that started this...
Troll or not

Fayetteville, NC

#10 Dec 19, 2012
The timing and content of this has all the signs of a smoke screen to divert attention from what's going on in the real political battle ground, and maybe even attract complaints from others who might be faceing criminal charges. Just a thought.
Steve

Manteo, NC

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Are you trying to post it here?

What exactly happens when you try to post?

It is not instant when a post is flagged for removal.

Post it now!!! Lets see what happens!!!

If not I guess you are a troll.
ben s

Holly Springs, NC

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to post it here?

What exactly happens when you try to post?

It is not instant when a post is flagged for removal.

Post it now!!! Lets see what happens!!!

If not I guess you are a troll.
Troll with need for attention
Yuck

Clayton, NC

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Are you the girl that Ray blogged about?
mike truth

Kitty Hawk, NC

#14 Dec 19, 2012
post it here right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 58,896
One More Weekend Fri Sand Trap 3
Outer Banks Editor/Close Pea Island ? Thu CDD 15
My cousin dead for nothing (Jan '14) Aug 27 Outraged 40
Bad experience in Knitting Addiction (Mar '10) Aug 27 Mmmmm 49
Justin Mason??? Aug 23 Sean Connery 8
Michael Taylor, photo courtesy Dare County Sher... Aug 18 Moonshiner 12
•••
•••
•••

Kill Devil Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000