Review: Adil Auto
Hippie John

Gilmer, TX

#1 Jan 12, 2014
Will not ever buy nothing from this place!!! My niece bought her son a brand new mini bike from here and the back tire wouldn't air up so she took it back and they wouldn't fix it for her but they did SELL her a new tube to go in the tire!! I took the tube out and the valve stem was broke off the tube!!! They should have fixed it for her since it hasn't even been rode!!!!
OMG

Marshall, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Same opinion here. Brake pads fell off my sons 110 atv the first time he rode it and they wasnted to charge me $50 for a new pair. BTW, they sell them on the internet for $10 bucks. The fat stinky man said they did not cover wear and tear items. The mechanic was extremely apologetic and said the guy was an idiot. he was gonna replace it until stinky came out and asked what he was doing. I told him that if his shop was going to be good then he needed to operate as an AMerican shop where you stood beside the products you sale. I even offered to buy him a bar a soap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kilgore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Vista College (Apr '12) Fri curious24 30
Why are women in this town so damn rude to wait... Sep 20 Willie Granville 10
magic china Sep 19 info 7
News Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer (Mar '07) Sep 18 Kevstar6942 89
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) Sep 10 Bennett 121
Ron Horaney Aug '16 locomotobreath 6
Quality Aug '16 Tim h 1

Kilgore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance