Albert's hot sauce
Hogs Fan

Wiseman, AR

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Hello Kilgore! Can anybody tell me how to get Albert's hot sauce (salsa)? I'm in Arkansas and love this stuff but can't seem to find it anywhere close and was hoping I could order online
Liz

Kilgore, TX

#2 Mar 2, 2011
www.janannafoods.com is the website you can order alberts hot sauce from.
lanie

Seminole, OK

#3 Jun 3, 2011
Hogs Fan wrote:
Hello Kilgore! Can anybody tell me how to get Albert's hot sauce (salsa)? I'm in Arkansas and love this stuff but can't seem to find it anywhere close and was hoping I could order online
you can drive to longview tx it's probably closest to you if you're in arkansas-there's an albertson's right off the intererstate

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Go over to the Mexican Village....oooops,showing my age
Mimi

Trinidad, TX

#5 May 10, 2012
Go to your local Wal-Mart and request that they order some for you..Ask that they stock it..They will or you need a new Wal-Mart.:)
Resident Troll

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2012
I am in North Richland Hills, TX and I couldn't find it anywhere. I checked target, sam's club, two different wal marts, and even Aldis.
wendy

North Richland Hills, TX

#7 Sep 29, 2014
Resident Troll wrote:
I am in North Richland Hills, TX and I couldn't find it anywhere. I checked target, sam's club, two different wal marts, and even Aldis.
I know! I live in NRH also and can't find it anywhere! I used to buy it at an Albertson's in way south Arlington, but never go to that part of town anymore. Please post if you locate a source.
Tomster

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 26, 2015
Fortunately!, we have many different sources for Alberts Famous Hot Sauce in HOUSTON, TX. I just finished some a few minutes ago with some tortilla chips, Um, Um, good, es mentor!!!!
Tomster

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 26, 2015
Should read, "es mejor"
JeepJeep

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Nov 23, 2015
Cactus Jacks in the Little Rock area used tio serve Alberts. They are owned by the same company that produces Alberts.
Anonymous

Deer Park, TX

#11 Nov 7, 2016
Where can I found Albert's hot sauce in Deer Park, Texas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kilgore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 11 hr Fast n secure 1
News Traffic Alert: I-20 Eb traffic at a standstill ... Nov 23 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
Help Nov 22 Debra Timmons 1
Debra Timmons Nov 22 Scoop 1
Why are women in this town so damn rude to wait... Nov 16 Toby Keith 13
News Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer (Mar '07) Sep '16 Kevstar6942 89
sabine isd school board Jul '16 Sterling Marlin 4

Kilgore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kilgore Mortgages