Two Marines from Camp Pendleton kille...

Two Marines from Camp Pendleton killed in Afghanistan

There are 4 comments on the Homicide Report story from May 12, 2010, titled Two Marines from Camp Pendleton killed in Afghanistan. In it, Homicide Report reports that:

Two Marines from Camp Pendleton have been killed in Afghanistan, the Department of Defense announced Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Homicide Report.

Citizen

Frisco, TX

#1 May 12, 2010
please stop this madness.

bring them home

put them on the border, where they belong
American

Shreveport, LA

#2 May 13, 2010
We're all heartbroken at the loss of our best, bravest honorable young American men and women. War is hell! My sincere prayers and condolences to all family and friends of these brave Marines. Just heart breaking to all of America. God Bless
LAUGHINGATYOU all

Whitney, TX

#3 Jun 16, 2010
Citizen wrote:
please stop this madness.
bring them home
put them on the border, where they belong
Exactly! The mail lady's son is back, going to get his discharge and go to school.

I told her it's in his best interest to do just that. Obama isn't going to be any better at beinging them home or runing this country than any other president. JMO!
rattlecattle

Maitland, FL

#4 Jun 16, 2010
Prayers and memorials mean NOTHING

Just keep sending kids to die 4 nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kilgore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn K Story and Jessica Dawson Martin (May '17) Nov 2 Lol 9
News Official: Longview house fire intentionally set Oct 25 joker 1
Crime in Overton (Dec '10) Oct 23 I have your answer 13
News First Presbyterian Church of Bonham to sponsor ... Oct 22 Willie Granville 4
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) Oct 22 Willie Granville 131
where is the best auto repair shop in overton? (Nov '08) Oct '17 India Butzhole 5
drug addicted pregnancy (Mar '17) Oct '17 Willie Granville 29

Kilgore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kilgore Mortgages