baby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Patterson is full of s***! My credit is not the best but I was able to buy a brand new mini cooper with a low finace rate and these fools think I'm going to pay $45,000 for the truck and then they add over %10 for their finance charges which made it almost $56,000! I THINK NOT!
Road Runner

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

In this economy, why are you trying to buy a new car, especially if your credit is not the best? You need to focus on a good used car that will get you to work until you can get your credit in a better state. Your "new" car just depreciated 50% when you drove it off the lot, not to mention you are upside down in its value the moment you purchased it. People stay poor because they make poor decision.
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Yea, I bought a 1989 GMC, 4 wheel drive, interior look like new, new tires (snow & mud tires) no, body damage, the top need a little paint, it runs great. The guy that owned it worked for an auto parts place and kept it in good condition. I paid, I paid, I paid too much $1,800 you read it right one thousand and eight hundred dollars. He had a 1983 Ford F1500 kept in storage and I could have bought it for $5,500 now I want to kick my rear for not doing so. This truck looked brand new 43,000 miles on it. When you go to these car dealers you are going to get screwed. Why do you think Pittsburg Motor company went out of business? They screwed themselves to death. I was GLAD to see that.
Tom

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Agreed
Happy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

They not very good people. My credit is good and they still wanted to much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kilgore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kilgore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••