Patterson Used Trucks
baby

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2011
Patterson is full of s***! My credit is not the best but I was able to buy a brand new mini cooper with a low finace rate and these fools think I'm going to pay $45,000 for the truck and then they add over %10 for their finance charges which made it almost $56,000! I THINK NOT!
Road Runner

Longview, TX

#2 Jun 16, 2011
In this economy, why are you trying to buy a new car, especially if your credit is not the best? You need to focus on a good used car that will get you to work until you can get your credit in a better state. Your "new" car just depreciated 50% when you drove it off the lot, not to mention you are upside down in its value the moment you purchased it. People stay poor because they make poor decision.
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#3 Jun 18, 2011
Yea, I bought a 1989 GMC, 4 wheel drive, interior look like new, new tires (snow & mud tires) no, body damage, the top need a little paint, it runs great. The guy that owned it worked for an auto parts place and kept it in good condition. I paid, I paid, I paid too much $1,800 you read it right one thousand and eight hundred dollars. He had a 1983 Ford F1500 kept in storage and I could have bought it for $5,500 now I want to kick my rear for not doing so. This truck looked brand new 43,000 miles on it. When you go to these car dealers you are going to get screwed. Why do you think Pittsburg Motor company went out of business? They screwed themselves to death. I was GLAD to see that.
Tom

Mount Pleasant, TX

#4 Jun 18, 2011
Agreed
Happy

Moscow, TN

#5 Jun 29, 2011
They not very good people. My credit is good and they still wanted to much.
Darcy Webb

Walla Walla, WA

#6 Jul 29, 2014
It would be really cool if I could find some used Volvo trucks. Those seem to be a little harder to find these days. Are they still even producing them on their assembly lines?

http://www.arrowtruck.com/docs/used-volvo-tru...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kilgore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
looking for lost friend Jan 15 Basiclly100 1
Dreadlocks piercer at Fugis Jan 10 singlebutlookin48 1
Debra Timmons Jan 5 Debra Timmons 4
News Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer (Mar '07) Jan 4 ddavis 90
Newspaper Dec 28 lowball declown 4
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) Dec 21 lowball declown 123

Kilgore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kilgore Mortgages