Mabank, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

I am so tired of a couple bitter spiteful mother hens causing a shitstorm every other day up at the elementary school. We got two or three hateful women trying to play Yaya Sisterhood with the PTO and I'm sick of it. They spew their bile and venom all over town talking out of both sides of their mouth and they wonder why no one wants to volunteer, well no freakin duh, no one can stand to be near them long enough to volunteer. Think no one can get along without you? Well just step on aside, there's a bunch of us who've been waiting for you to vamoose before we bothered. So HAPPY TRAILS!!!! DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE LORD SPLIT YA!!!!!!
chandler mama'

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

I work full time and totally appreciate any mom that dedicates their time to "our" children! Kuddos to the moms that seem to be making this mom mad!
another mother

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

I work full-time too and in another town and I don't appreciate women who sit on their fat asses all day making up crap about me and my family all day long and trying to lift themselves up by making up nasty gossip about people they barely even know.

Nope. It don't have anything to do with 'our' children Chandler mama, it has everything to do with a crazy woman spreading lies.

Thank you Room Mother. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees things the way they are.
chandler mama'

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

another mother wrote:
I work full-time too and in another town and I don't appreciate women who sit on their fat asses all day making up crap about me and my family all day long and trying to lift themselves up by making up nasty gossip about people they barely even know.

Nope. It don't have anything to do with 'our' children Chandler mama, it has everything to do with a crazy woman spreading lies.

Thank you Room Mother. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees things the way they are.
I am sorry your feelings are hurt! You are calling names...let us not forget what this should be about...the children!!! Shame on you!!! I'm sure your child would be mortified if they knew your attitude!
ENTER NAME HERE

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

I think that's the original poster's point... that it *should* be about the children and not about anyone's drama.
HmMm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Funny how no names were mentioned by one poster assumes its about her. The guilty dog Baka first? Hmmmm...
Tell em how ya feel

Kilgore, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

First of all - Bullying (Room Mother) why would you try to bully anyone to quit PTO? You wouldn't want your kid bullying... or do you condone that behavior! Apparently Overton ISD has a lot of BULLYING that goes on, and now I can see it starts with the children seeing how their parents act. Parents should be able to work together and help make the school better. All of you are to busy playing tug a war, rather than help our community, all of you are hindering it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kilgore Discussions

Search the Kilgore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jasmine 596
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr ThinkThinkThink 684
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Black tail doe 16,066
Longview Feeder Breakers 23 hr PA Miner 3
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 23 hr Deer Sausage 20,408
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) Tue tstanley 110
Review: Go Time Auto Sales Apr 21 customer 2
•••
•••
•••
Kilgore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kilgore Jobs

•••
•••