Killer on the loose, Fiancee wants ju...

Killer on the loose, Fiancee wants justice

There are 2 comments on the KLTV Tyler story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Killer on the loose, Fiancee wants justice. In it, KLTV Tyler reports that:

KILGORE, TX Kilgore Police have brought in reinforcements to find out who killed the clerk at an adult video store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

leigh

Dexter, OR

#1 Feb 9, 2011
nae nae used to live with us a while back..im so sorry rindi you have my condolences..i have heard rumors that trent mumphry was the one who did the roberry but nothing clarifies this.they will be caught and sent to prison........rip nae nae
School Friend

Kilgore, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2012
If anyone has information on this unsolved murder, and doesn't tell it to the police - Shame on you! She was my age, she was the sweetest person, would never hurt anyone. I hope that she is haunting the person or people who did this to her and they cant sleep at night... until justice is done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kilgore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) Jun 26 Justices 120
sabine isd school board Jun 24 Donedonedone 3
sabine isd school board Jun 24 Donedonedone 1
Ron Horaney Jun 14 Etxcitizen 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Jessica Dawson Martin is having an affair with... Jun 10 Rambling 15
News Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer (Mar '07) Jun 5 Justdfax 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kilgore Mortgages