Newswatch - News

Newswatch - News

There are 8 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Oct 24, 2008, titled Newswatch - News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The Board of Education approved a 10 percent funding cut to the public libraries' 2009-11 budget last night and changed an administrative rule that could lead to higher meal prices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Inspector Clusou

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2008
Tim Chapman (no relation) and Duane Chapman's sons Leland and Duane Lee Chapman II say their manager and de facto talent agent, Boris Krutonog, through his company, Pivot Point Entertainment, made secret agreements for Krutonog to get paid more than them, even for doing no work at all.

Would you people just go away. You are an embarrassment to Hawaii!
someone who knows

Denver, CO

#2 Oct 24, 2008
amen inspector
jimmy

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Oct 24, 2008
Yes, RIGHT ON INSPECTOR!!!!!!!!

Go away Chapman's you piece of stinking kaka HAOLES! Sloppy embarassing disgusting low life people. AND you jack-okole locals quit idolizing these morons they are showing our islands troubled and bad side and you are PROUD of this...idiots. You struggle sleep on beach benches in card board boxes and these people eat well, live in a nice house and his 14 ton wife gets fatter and fatter over your stupidity.

Auwe Hawai'i...auwe.
someone who knows

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 12, 2008
they will go away when he fans quit watching and believeing them. Again I will ask why they dont go after big time criminals instead of the little low life drug users and traffic offenders. If A&E wanted a true show they should find the real bounty hunters that hunt the big time criminals and dont play with a can of mace.
meme

Baltimore, MD

#5 Nov 12, 2008
Inspector Clusou wrote:
Tim Chapman (no relation) and Duane Chapman's sons Leland and Duane Lee Chapman II say their manager and de facto talent agent, Boris Krutonog, through his company, Pivot Point Entertainment, made secret agreements for Krutonog to get paid more than them, even for doing no work at all.
Would you people just go away. You are an embarrassment to Hawaii!
Why so many lawsuits? all around thesame time?

meme
someone who knows

Denver, CO

#6 Nov 13, 2008
meme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so many lawsuits? all around thesame time?
meme
The only thing I can think is Beth is sue happy. She sees her nest egg falling in the ocean and she has to figure out other ways to get what she wants.
meme

Columbia, MD

#7 Nov 13, 2008
....well, notice some of them have to do with their reputation....

wild....

meme

“Know Your Culture!!!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2008
I Am so Happy to see Local People are Against these White Trash Biggots...

Its Like they are trying to make themselves out to be IN CHARGE here in Hawaii...
Cha... I Laugh at them Its like they dont EVER go to the Real Hawaiians and Boss them around. Its all a big Joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kihei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old town Paia Jan 23 Fukmi 1
You took down my post? Jan '17 Fukme 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 13
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Jul '16 Musikologist 5
News Maui police arrest 3 in drug bust - News (Feb '09) Jun '16 Sativa 15
News Maui Residents Brace For Tsunami (Feb '10) Jun '15 u never know where 3
Rudeness (Mar '14) Jan '15 SoontoRetire 3

Kihei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance