So what did these officers do on Maui?

Comment on this story We may never find out what those three were really doing when they said they were in cop class, but it is a sign of the times that we can at least think of numerous possibilities. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
5575abc

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 10, 2008
I heard through the grapevine that when the alarm went off in the morning it was turned off.
eaj

Hesperia, CA

#2 Feb 10, 2008
another story about cops who manipulate the system.just because they take oath to uphold the law to a few however it does include themself.married/single as soon as your out of public view,you lose the work hat and put on party hat instead.cop's break laws just like everybody else .
John

AOL

#3 Feb 10, 2008
They probably sat in the Krispy Kreme Doughnut shop in Kahului for three days, Lee. We all know about cops and doughnuts and Kauai doesn't have Krispy Kreme.
Kepani

Kapolei, HI

#4 Feb 10, 2008
Dey was up hea wit me having a few in makawao
Mom in OK

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2008
Bottom line, they were not where they were suppose to be. What fools!
Misty

Kailua Kona, HI

#7 Feb 10, 2008
John wrote:
They probably sat in the Krispy Kreme Doughnut shop in Kahului for three days, Lee. We all know about cops and doughnuts and Kauai doesn't have Krispy Kreme.
Right on John! That's the first thing everyone see's as soon as they come out of the airport:'Krispy Kreme's - Yahoo!!!
Joe

Kailua Kona, HI

#8 Feb 10, 2008
They had to have made a stop at T. Komoda Bakery in Makawao. Ummmmm - those Long John's and Cream Puffs. (Got to eat them pastries on the spot). Then maybe they went over to the Saimin eating place across the street, a little ways down from Komoda's.
Mophead

Kailua Kona, HI

#9 Feb 10, 2008
Just like High School teens. Cutting class, taking a joy ride, and getting caught for being truant! Gotta face the consequences! HA! HA! Not too sharp you 3 baboozes!
Kalani - Mililani

Kailua Kona, HI

#10 Feb 10, 2008
If any of them were Portagee's, they probably ended up in Makawao!
MauiSlugbug

Ewa Beach, HI

#11 Feb 10, 2008
Joe wrote:
They had to have made a stop at T. Komoda Bakery in Makawao. Ummmmm - those Long John's and Cream Puffs.(Got to eat them pastries on the spot). Then maybe they went over to the Saimin eating place across the street, a little ways down from Komoda's.
Right on, Joe! Komoda Bakery is superior to Krispy Kreme. Krispy Kreme is overrated, IMHO.

A cop friend of mine admitted a trade secret: cops never eat donuts with powdered sugar on them because the white stuff gets all over their dark uniforms.
Jewel

Aiea, HI

#12 Feb 10, 2008
PAID leave for 18 months? THAT IS worse than cutting class! It is just so so so wrong.
bongo

Haiku, HI

#13 Feb 10, 2008
Joe wrote:
They had to have made a stop at T. Komoda Bakery in Makawao. Ummmmm - those Long John's and Cream Puffs.(Got to eat them pastries on the spot). Then maybe they went over to the Saimin eating place across the street, a little ways down from Komoda's.
uHH...Joe...where you been man? Kitada's isno more and Komoda's days are numbered.
bongo

Haiku, HI

#14 Feb 10, 2008
and who cares what about all this speculation. Small news day or what? M<ake some more stuff up already
bumpercrop

United States

#15 Feb 10, 2008
This is exactly why I do not trust the police here. Far too many do not do their jobs correctly. Maybe they were busting jaywalkers? That is about all Honolulu cops can do.

Paid leave - an insult to the taxpayers! These cops are an insult to taxpayers.
bongo

Haiku, HI

#16 Feb 10, 2008
bumpercrop wrote:
This is exactly why I do not trust the police here. Far too many do not do their jobs correctly. Maybe they were busting jaywalkers? That is about all Honolulu cops can do.
Paid leave - an insult to the taxpayers! These cops are an insult to taxpayers.
Just where do you trust the cops?
leilei

Kihei, HI

#17 Feb 10, 2008
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY HARD EARNED TAX MONEY IS BEING USED TO PAY FOR THESE PIGS TO BE ON PAID LEAVE. THEY PROBABLY WERE OUT TAKING THERE "GIRLFRIENDS" SIGHT SEEING. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Since: Oct 07

AOL

#18 Feb 10, 2008
Joe wrote:
Sadly, that little saimin place down the street from Komoda Bakery (Kitada's) no longer exists.
OmomoME

Kapaa, HI

#19 Feb 10, 2008
3 BOZO'S are right! And to think that they really thought they could get away with it. Dumb is as dumb does. Good for them!!!
alice

Honolulu, HI

#20 Feb 10, 2008
I heard from a DOE agent that Maui PD is so corrupted by big Mexican drug money that when they plan raides, they do not tell Maui PD for fear of leaks getting out. Maui is drowning in drugs.
CrispyCreme

Honolulu, HI

#21 Feb 10, 2008
Just desserts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kihei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Gilbert Keith-Agaran as State... Aug '14 J. Eagle 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 9
Review: Aloha Gold Buyers LLC Aug '14 Marcus Leighman 1
Hawaii governor seeks to prime budget pump (Dec '07) Aug '14 Yellow Cab Driver 13
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun '14 elmar winkler 1
Review: Vishnevska, Nina MD - Nina Vishnevska MD (Mar '10) Jun '14 cat 5
Rudeness (Mar '14) May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
Kihei Dating
Find my Match

Kihei Jobs

Kihei People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kihei News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kihei

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]