Hawaii joins prostitution crackdown on Craigslist - News

A crackdown on prostitution ads on the Craigslist Web site has begun in partnership with attorneys general from 40 states, including Hawaii. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
stunningchick

United States

#151 Nov 11, 2009
Ice Ice Baby wrote:
<quoted text>So if this is the case then why don't we legalize prostitution and designate an area on Oahu for such seedy activity in order to regulate it and tax it. By doing this we would provide a safer environment for prostitutes and remove the violence that is often associated with this trade. Many of the posters have alluded to this. The State of Hawai'i could sure use the revenue that is generated from doing this in this time of economic crisis.
. well I agree with you on this one we should jus really lehalize
Prostituation because no matter what it won't stop because it is a fast paying job and peopel tend to like that fat paying job plus as the same time you can have fun buy hanging with ur girls and jus doindwhat u have to do I can speak about because iam one of them hit me up if u wanna date lol or if u have any questions ok....iam willing to answer them....well speaking for the transsexual
Really

Honolulu, HI

#154 Jan 21, 2011
Ice Ice Baby wrote:
<quoted text>So if this is the case then why don't we legalize prostitution and designate an area on Oahu for such seedy activity in order to regulate it and tax it. By doing this we would provide a safer environment for prostitutes and remove the violence that is often associated with this trade. Many of the posters have alluded to this. The State of Hawai'i could sure use the revenue that is generated from doing this in this time of economic crisis.
I don't think the state of Hawai'i wants the title of "Pimp"
Mojo

Honolulu, HI

#155 Jan 21, 2011
If I wuz some of dees homeboys, I'de settle for da all you can eat seafood buffet for $29.95, at least you know da fish is always fresh and da crabs don't bite back.
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#156 Jan 26, 2011
I wish people would stop using these services. Get a real gf or bf! Geesh!
AuntieSlippah

Honolulu, HI

#157 Jan 26, 2011
EEEeeewww; one of those. By the way *Splat*.
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#158 Jan 26, 2011
alice wrote:
I wish people would stop using these services. Get a real gf or bf! Geesh!
Don't worry Alice, It's mostly just to shut down the deseased tranny hookers. They'll leave you girls alone in the club's back room
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#159 Jan 27, 2011
After reading the posts I am thoroughly convinced that more than half of you would not recognize a prostitute even if she pulled down her drawers and sat on your face.

I'm serious.
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#160 Jan 27, 2011
Opinion wrote:
After reading the posts I am thoroughly convinced that more than half of you would not recognize a prostitute even if she pulled down her drawers and sat on your face.
I'm serious.
Most women are prostitutes. The street hookers are just honest about it. The prices and methods are a little different. Some call the most costly way of doing it "marriage."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kihei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Gilbert Keith-Agaran as State... Aug '14 J. Eagle 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 9
Review: Aloha Gold Buyers LLC Aug '14 Marcus Leighman 1
Hawaii governor seeks to prime budget pump (Dec '07) Aug '14 Yellow Cab Driver 13
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun '14 elmar winkler 1
Review: Vishnevska, Nina MD - Nina Vishnevska MD (Mar '10) Jun '14 cat 5
Rudeness (Mar '14) May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
Kihei Dating
Find my Match

Kihei People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kihei News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kihei

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]