Vehicle kills anti-gasoline bicyclist...

Vehicle kills anti-gasoline bicyclist, 46

There are 1 comment on the Maui News story from Sep 8, 2007, titled Vehicle kills anti-gasoline bicyclist, 46. In it, Maui News reports that:

“I've never seen anybody that has strong beliefs in the environment and worked so hard.”

KIHEI Robert Clay "an environmental activist" who rode a bicycle as a way to avoid burning gasoline and to protect the environment was killed Wednesday evening when he was struck by a car as he rode his bicycle ... via Maui News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Maui News.

Jay and Inge Clay

#1 Oct 9, 2007
PLEASE, we beg you to help us identify the person who killed our beloved son, father of his precious daughter Alexandra "Allie" Clay in a "hit & Run" accident on September 5, 2007 in Kihei, Maui/Hawaii. Who can commit such a terrible crime? Please, help us and our granddaughter. We need your HELP!
May God help us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kihei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Jul '16 Musikologist 5
News Maui police arrest 3 in drug bust - News (Feb '09) Jun '16 Sativa 15
News Hula competitors avoid iconic flower because of... (Mar '16) Mar '16 DILF 10
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 12
News Hawaiian Islands Weather Details & Aloha Paragr... (Feb '16) Feb '16 ben 1
News Police and Fire - Hawaii News (Nov '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 4
News Maui Residents Brace For Tsunami (Feb '10) Jun '15 u never know where 3

Kihei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kihei Mortgages