Letters to the Editor - Letters

Letters to the Editor - Letters

There are 177 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 29, 2009, titled Letters to the Editor - Letters. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Ever since the state of Hawaii outsourced its Medicaid services for the indigent population to WellCare and United Health Care , there has been nothing but chaos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Truth Speaks for Itself

Mililani, HI

#121 Oct 10, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Now that's the idiot in you talking. He didn't mock vets in any form. You're just not... intelligent enough to understand the conditions of the time.
Have you ever heard the term "over spray?" If not, then you should learn something about it instead of talking before your head has a chance to figure out the information.
Talk about being clueless and an outright lier.
Atta girl! Stick up for your ilk, and draw more attention to the post that Fisherman wishes everyone would forget.

Well, I'm familiar with the term "overspray" as it relates to painting, or applying sprayed substances in general... but if you're bringing it up as it applies to his Agent Orange joke, then I don't understand the point you're trying to make. So why don't you explain it to me?
Truth Speaks for Itself

Mililani, HI

#122 Oct 10, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the voice of civility! Welcome back, slugger!
I think that was the voice of compassion. But it's great to be back!(Not.)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#123 Oct 10, 2009
Truth Speaks for Itself wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, I almost missed yet another "divide and conquer" attempt by the Lib second-string!
See, because you Libs are so sheep-like, you assume that the rest of the world is similarly afflicted. Not so, wool-breath.
But I do agree - and have stated here - that Thom1s is definitely a much better writer than I... and that's apparently one reason why you continue to show how intimidated you are by him. Perhaps he's realized that you're simply no competition, and has moved on to bigger challenges. Even I feel that way sometimes... often, in fact. I've tried to get you to raise your bar, but I'm realizing that you can't, even if you wanted to.
lol! Now this is what I call begging for help. No one's brought up Gilligan except you.

This must be your version of the "bat signal."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#124 Oct 10, 2009
<quoted text>Atta girl! Stick up for your ilk, and draw more attention to the post that Fisherman wishes everyone would forget.
Well, I'm familiar with the term "overspray" as it relates to painting, or applying sprayed substances in general... but if you're bringing it up as it applies to his Agent Orange joke, then I don't understand the point you're trying to make. So why don't you explain it to me?
Idiot. No one jokes about Agent Orange except you. On top of that you use it as a political weapon to simple further your hate.

Pity really. But you are who you are.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#125 Oct 10, 2009
<quoted text>I think that was the voice of compassion. But it's great to be back!(Not.)
lol! Like I said, always confused.

If you don't want to be back, why do you keep coming back?
Truth Speaks for Itself

Mililani, HI

#126 Oct 10, 2009
Fisherman wrote:
Here's a question for 'Truth Speaks for Itself'(if that's still your name).(-
What are three things that are the truth, that you can prove?(helpful hint: don't even think about using death and taxes)
Gosh, why can't I shake this strange feeling that there's something wrong with this worm that's dangling in front of me?? It sure looks tasty... but why is it jerking up and down, almost as if it was hanging on a thread or something... and what's that metallic glint that I see flash every now and then?

And who's that tanned guy wearing the shades and holding a beer... and why does he have a big, stupid grin on his face? What's that big stick he's holding in his other hand?

Something's just not right, I tell you...

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu

#127 Oct 10, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like I said, always confused.
DA likes to troll. Thinks she (or he) can "help". Talks civility then gets right down in the gutter and loves it.

DA is not a healthy person, but a toy soldier.
Truth Speaks for Itself

Mililani, HI

#128 Oct 10, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like I said, always confused.
Sigh. They made me global cop. What can I tell you? <shrug>
Lefty

Ewa Beach, HI

#129 Oct 10, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree. Has Obama accepted the money?
News reports have said that he plans to donate the money to charity. My point is that the money is not his to donate to anyone. I don't think there is much precedent for sitting presidents receiving large amounts of cash gifts or prizes, publicly at least.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#130 Oct 10, 2009
<quoted text>Sigh. They made me global cop. What can I tell you? <shrug>
Who are "they?" Another one of your imaginary friends, little girl?
Truth Speaks for Itself

Mililani, HI

#131 Oct 10, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot. No one jokes about Agent Orange except you. On top of that you use it as a political weapon to simple further your hate.
Pity really. But you are who you are.
(Not so) nice try. As we BOTH well know, Yeah - I NEVER came close to joking about Agent Orange. I wouldn't. It's no laughing matter - as *I* was the one to point out. But since you're claiming I did, let's see your proof. That's a pretty outrageous claim, so you should have no trouble backing it up if it's true.

That's my biggest problem with you, Yeah. You truly fight dirty when you make outright lies like that. I can deal with name-calling, insults, etc.- but people like you who resort to making such outright and blatant lies... that's just plain pilau. I have no more problem stepping on someone like you than I would a roach... because that's what you are. In fact, you're not even a roach. You're a roach turd.
Truth Speaks for Itself

Mililani, HI

#132 Oct 10, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Who are "they?" Another one of your imaginary friends, little girl?
Aw, so bitter ever since you made a fool out of yourself with your little quantum physics challenge! ROFLMAO. Aren't you tired of getting shut down in front of everyone?

Up to you. Personally, it's a little boring. You're simply no challenge. But I figure I'm doing a favor to the world if I help to rid it of pests like you.
Truth Speaks for Itself

Mililani, HI

#133 Oct 11, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
DA likes to troll. Thinks she (or he) can "help". Talks civility then gets right down in the gutter and loves it.
DA is not a healthy person, but a toy soldier.
As we both know, I've tried having civil debates with you, and you always either retreat or fall back to the name-calling non-debate.

Remember our discussion regarding "scientific facts and observations"? I was careful to set it up a civil debate in agreement with you... presented my counter to your argument - no name-calling, insults, nothing - and then you just ran away. Only to reappear in another forum, calling me names, as usual. WTF??

So fine. I now just respond in kind, if and when I choose to do so. I'll kick your *ss either way, so it really doesn't matter to me.

Maybe you should resort to outright lying, like The Pathetic One (aka "Yeah"). Sometimes that slows me down a little, having to counter the lies she fabricates. But I still win in the end. Everyone beats Yeah. She's the forum punching dummy, like one of those inflatable toys weighted at the bottom that keep teetering back up after you smack 'em.

Oh well, time to go out. I'd just as soon avoid your usual Saturday night rants anyway. You and Yeah can huddle together under the bed and hope that the Thom1s monster doesn't come to get you tonight!! LOL.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#134 Oct 11, 2009
<quoted text>(Not so) nice try. As we BOTH well know, Yeah - I NEVER came close to joking about Agent Orange. I wouldn't. It's no laughing matter - as *I* was the one to point out. But since you're claiming I did, let's see your proof. That's a pretty outrageous claim, so you should have no trouble backing it up if it's true.
That's my biggest problem with you, Yeah. You truly fight dirty when you make outright lies like that. I can deal with name-calling, insults, etc.- but people like you who resort to making such outright and blatant lies... that's just plain pilau. I have no more problem stepping on someone like you than I would a roach... because that's what you are. In fact, you're not even a roach. You're a roach ****.
Hey idiot. You are the only one who called it a joke. You're the only one who thought it was “funny.” No one else thinks it's funny. All you pointed out was you thought it was wrong to be mentioned to be sprayed by the chemical. Everyone knows that. But you seem to think spraying is like a sniper's bullet and it's very target specific. That's why I mentioned over spraying. But you still don't get it, do you? Only if it's “paint.” You really are a piece of work. I never said you joked about it. You claimed what he said was a joke. And since jokes are supposed to be funny, you must have thought it was funny. Well idiot, it ain't.

You say I fight “dirty.” Yet here you are with another screen name like “Truth Speaks for Itself” and you keep trying to explain your way into points and out of trouble. You make straight out lies about people and what they say for no other reason than your political gain and satisfaction that isn't tied to any form of truth. To you, truth is something to be massaged for your benefit.

You don't like roaches? Tell you what. They're meticulously clean and they are survivors. You on the other hand only like to get your hands dirty only up to a point before you start crying for help. You step in your own poop then expect others to clean it off your shoe. Well if you're truly a conservative, you'd clean it off your own mess yourself.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#135 Oct 11, 2009
<quoted text>Aw, so bitter ever since you made a fool out of yourself with your little quantum physics challenge! ROFLMAO. Aren't you tired of getting shut down in front of everyone?
Up to you. Personally, it's a little boring. You're simply no challenge. But I figure I'm doing a favor to the world if I help to rid it of pests like you.
Self proclaimed policeman. A physics expert.

Is there nothing a conservative like you doesn't excel in?

Oh,wait. We should add stupidity. Arrogance. Narcisist. Braggard. And most importantly, liar. If ranked, that would be lowest to highest.

Honolulu

#136 Oct 11, 2009
Lefty wrote:
<quoted text>News reports have said that he plans to donate the money to charity. My point is that the money is not his to donate to anyone. I don't think there is much precedent for sitting presidents receiving large amounts of cash gifts or prizes, publicly at least.
In that case, wouldn't giving the money to charity be one way of acknowledging the honor to the country (not just the president) and doing good with the cash in a way that brings us prestige?

Turning it down, like turning down the gifts from heads of state, may not be the best choice. What would that look like to the rest of the world? What would that make us think of ourselves? That we're isolationists?

To my mind, the Nobel committee made a political statement here, but one which we shouldn't necessarily disagree with -- that Obama as head of state of the U.S. is worthy recognition for what he might be able to do, if not for what he has done.

It's not a bad thing, on the whole. The legalities of it can be fought in court if folks disagree. But to what final end?

Honolulu

#137 Oct 11, 2009
<quoted text>(Not so) nice try. As we BOTH well know, Yeah - I NEVER came close to joking about Agent Orange. I wouldn't. It's no laughing matter - as *I* was the one to point out. But since you're claiming I did, let's see your proof. That's a pretty outrageous claim, so you should have no trouble backing it up if it's true.
That's my biggest problem with you, Yeah. You truly fight dirty when you make outright lies like that. I can deal with name-calling, insults, etc.- but people like you who resort to making such outright and blatant lies... that's just plain pilau. I have no more problem stepping on someone like you than I would a roach... because that's what you are. In fact, you're not even a roach. You're a roach ****.
As I recall, Fisherman has reported that he knows folks who have been affected by Agent Orange. Where was your civility to him after he told you that?

Honolulu

#138 Oct 11, 2009
<quoted text>As we both know, I've tried having civil debates with you, and you always either retreat or fall back to the name-calling non-debate.
Remember our discussion regarding "scientific facts and observations"? I was careful to set it up a civil debate in agreement with you... presented my counter to your argument - no name-calling, insults, nothing - and then you just ran away. Only to reappear in another forum, calling me names, as usual.****??
So fine. I now just respond in kind, if and when I choose to do so. I'll kick your *ss either way, so it really doesn't matter to me.
Maybe you should resort to outright lying, like The Pathetic One (aka "Yeah"). Sometimes that slows me down a little, having to counter the lies she fabricates. But I still win in the end. Everyone beats Yeah. She's the forum punching dummy, like one of those inflatable toys weighted at the bottom that keep teetering back up after you smack 'em.
Oh well, time to go out. I'd just as soon avoid your usual Saturday night rants anyway. You and Yeah can huddle together under the bed and hope that the Thom1s monster doesn't come to get you tonight!! LOL.
I've seen your civility. It's not very well-made. Did you outsource it?

Honolulu

#139 Oct 11, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Self proclaimed policeman. A physics expert.
Is there nothing a conservative like you doesn't excel in?
Oh,wait. We should add stupidity. Arrogance. Narcisist. Braggard. And most importantly, liar. If ranked, that would be lowest to highest.
You may note the DA (short for dumb ass) still has not responded to my request for the math on quantum physics.

Said she was going to "whip my ass" in it. Still waiting for the civil debate on that one.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#140 Oct 11, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
You may note the DA (short for dumb ****) still has not responded to my request for the math on quantum physics.
Said she was going to "whip my **** " in it. Still waiting for the civil debate on that one.
lol! I know. All bark and no bite with selective memory to boot. I didn't think she'd revisit that thread again after she tried so hard to divert attention away from the points she brought up and couldn't defend.

But I am getting a kick out of watching her put up the "bat signal" to get Gilligan to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kihei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Jul '16 Musikologist 5
News Maui police arrest 3 in drug bust - News (Feb '09) Jun '16 Sativa 15
News Hula competitors avoid iconic flower because of... (Mar '16) Mar '16 DILF 10
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 12
News Hawaiian Islands Weather Details & Aloha Paragr... (Feb '16) Feb '16 ben 1
News Police and Fire - Hawaii News (Nov '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 4
News Gas prices drop, but could it be more? (Jan '15) Sep '15 District 1 44

Kihei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kihei Mortgages