Letters to the Editor - Letters

Ever since the state of Hawaii outsourced its Medicaid services for the indigent population to WellCare and United Health Care , there has been nothing but chaos. Full Story
alice

Hanalei, HI

#21 Oct 7, 2009
With israel pressuring us to go to war in iran and to fight a needless war in Afghanistan for 50 more years, we may never recover from Bush's lies and treachery.

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu

#22 Oct 7, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Poor baby. I guess it really irks you to see a well-to-do republican supporting a "terrorist" and a democratic president.
Begs the question: Is this republican really a republican? Or is he just a good human being? I profess he's the second. But you must hate that answer.
There aren't any Republicans any more. Just sheep in wolves' clothing.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#23 Oct 7, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! I think true republicans are evolving. Core conservatives just can't.
Truth Speaks for Itself

Waimea, HI

#24 Oct 7, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Poor baby. I guess it really irks you to see a well-to-do republican supporting a "terrorist" and a democratic president.
Begs the question: Is this republican really a republican? Or is he just a good human being? I profess he's the second. But you must hate that answer.
"Hate" is a verb that's most appropriately reserved for the Liberals' use. The American people are beginning to realize that you only see and hear "hate" being manifested from the Left, despite the caring and compassionate image that they attempt to portray.
Truth Speaks for Itself

Waimea, HI

#25 Oct 7, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are neither "sheep" not "wolves" - they are caring human beings.

The conflicted Democrats, on the other hand, are both "wolves in sheeps' clothing," and "sheep in sheeps' clothing." And sticking with the metaphor theme - Obama is truly an emperor with any clothing.
alice

Hanalei, HI

#26 Oct 7, 2009
alice wrote:
With israel pressuring us to go to war in iran and to fight a needless war in Afghanistan for 50 more years, we may never recover from Bush's lies and treachery.
true..adn finally people are waking up to this reality
alice

Hanalei, HI

#27 Oct 7, 2009
alice wrote:
Thank God Obama represents America first.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#28 Oct 7, 2009
Truth Speaks for Itself wrote:
<quoted text>"Hate" is a verb that's most appropriately reserved for the Liberals' use. The American people are beginning to realize that you only see and hear "hate" being manifested from the Left, despite the caring and compassionate image that they attempt to portray.
lol. Sorry, but aren't you the party of David Duke?

And the party of Death Panels? And killing grandma?

I guess that's the compassionate image you want shown. Interesting.

Honolulu

#29 Oct 7, 2009
<quoted text>Republicans are neither "sheep" not "wolves" - they are caring human beings.
The conflicted Democrats, on the other hand, are both "wolves in sheeps' clothing," and "sheep in sheeps' clothing." And sticking with the metaphor theme - Obama is truly an emperor with any clothing.
By your own definition, then, you cannot be a Republican. How did that happen? Just sort of snuck up on you?
Truth Speaks for Itself

Waimea, HI

#30 Oct 7, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Sorry, but aren't you the party of David Duke?
And the party of Death Panels? And killing grandma?
I guess that's the compassionate image you want shown. Interesting.
As you well know, there is no love lost between David Duke and the GOP. The GOP obviously wants no part of him, and Duke in turn has been highly critical of the GOP. I'm surprised that you would bring it up, given Robert Byrd's past leadership role ("Exalted Cyclops") in the KKK.

As far as the death panels and "killing grandma" - those were charges leveled against the Democrats, not the Republicans.
Truth Speaks for Itself

Waimea, HI

#31 Oct 7, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own definition, then, you cannot be a Republican. How did that happen? Just sort of snuck up on you?
Who you believe I am is who you want me to be. In reality, I am who I am.

Honolulu

#32 Oct 8, 2009
<quoted text>Who you believe I am is who you want me to be. In reality, I am who I am.
You are either Popeye or Yahweh, but in either case, you are not really a real person, so in actuality, you are who you present yourself to be.

And that is, on this thread, a troll.

Have a nice night under your bridge.
Truth Speaks for Itself

Waimea, HI

#33 Oct 8, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either Popeye or Yahweh, but in either case, you are not really a real person, so in actuality, you are who you present yourself to be.
And that is, on this thread, a troll.
Have a nice night under your bridge.
My, my, but does he get cocky and brave only as the conquering forces begin to move on to new territory. You have all the impact of an impish little ragamuffin throwing stones at a passing tank.

Careful, little one - please stay to the side of the road. We're in pursuit of the REAL enemy, who have REAL guns and ammunition - not pebbles and insults. We wouldn't want you to get hurt.

Honolulu

#34 Oct 8, 2009
<quoted text>My, my, but does he get cocky and brave only as the conquering forces begin to move on to new territory. You have all the impact of an impish little ragamuffin throwing stones at a passing tank.
Careful, little one - please stay to the side of the road. We're in pursuit of the REAL enemy, who have REAL guns and ammunition - not pebbles and insults. We wouldn't want you to get hurt.
Yah, yah. Yuh muddah wears Army boots. Go suck a pickle.
Truth Speaks for Itself

Waimea, HI

#35 Oct 8, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, yah. Yuh muddah wears Army boots. Go suck a pickle.
So speaking of "Army boots," Mr. Crummond - IYO, what should Obama do regarding the Afghanistan situation?
willie

Farmington, MI

#36 Oct 8, 2009
<quoted text>So speaking of "Army boots," Mr. Crummond - IYO, what should Obama do regarding the Afghanistan situation?
What ever China or the polls tell him to do.

Probably wimp out and try to please both sides by splitting the difference, send 20K instead of none or 40K......angering both and not getting the job done.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#37 Oct 8, 2009
willie wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever China or the polls tell him to do.
Probably wimp out and try to please both sides by splitting the difference, send 20K instead of none or 40K......angering both and not getting the job done.
lol! As opposed to being told like Bush by Shinseki what he needed, then getting fired?

And look where we are today 8 years later.

I love you people. You want to take your time with health care, but conflicts are always a rush to hurry up and defend a losing position. Don't they teach tactics and planning anymore in the military? I mean other than the kind where they reprimand generals in retirement.

Honolulu

#38 Oct 8, 2009
<quoted text>So speaking of "Army boots," Mr. Crummond - IYO, what should Obama do regarding the Afghanistan situation?
Obama should be thinking about how any actions will affect Pakistan. Why? What do you suggest? What would you do if you were running the country rather than being a lousy poster on the threads like me, Stumpy, Yeah & the rest of us?

Honolulu

#39 Oct 8, 2009
Oh, and Willie, too. Don't want Willie to think he's being ignored more often than he already is.
alice

Hanalei, HI

#40 Oct 8, 2009
alice wrote:
very true..we have paid a horrible price for Bush's treachery. Only now is the full story slowly coming out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kihei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Gilbert Keith-Agaran as State... Aug 30 J. Eagle 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 9
Review: Aloha Gold Buyers LLC Aug '14 Marcus Leighman 1
Hawaii governor seeks to prime budget pump (Dec '07) Aug '14 Yellow Cab Driver 13
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun '14 elmar winkler 1
Review: Vishnevska, Nina MD - Nina Vishnevska MD (Mar '10) Jun '14 cat 5
Rudeness (Mar '14) May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
•••
•••

Kihei Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kihei People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••