Collins a " Obermeyer

Collins a " Obermeyer

There are 2 comments on the The Mankato Free Press story from Jul 7, 2009, titled Collins a " Obermeyer. In it, The Mankato Free Press reports that:

An Aug. 1 wedding is planned. Collins - Obermeyer The Free Press Heather Marie Collins daughter of David and Marjorie Collins of St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mankato Free Press.

Anonymous

Circle Pines, MN

#1 Sep 3, 2009
Wellll.. Everybody knows that I've been looking for someone like my mom. The spaghetti's a little different, the lasgna doesn't taste the same, and there's still stains in my shirt. But at least you do a good job cleaning my house. We got Heather mowing lawn now, and I just say "you stay five feet away from all the trees". We aren't gonna let her drive tractor yet, but I suppose she can cook supper for Me, Dad, and Mom while we work out in the field.

Greatest speach ever....
hoopy doopy

Cannon Falls, MN

#2 Sep 3, 2009
There wasn't a dry eye in the house after Jerrod's speech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kiester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents in Kiester are seeing their new comme... (Jun '16) Jun '16 barb 1
I have friends in LOW places, how do you become... (Apr '14) Oct '14 humble neighbor 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
chec k this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Roy Roulette 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kiester, MN (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jeanne 2
News EF-2 and EF-4 Tornadoes Confirmed (Jul '10) Jul '10 sam edwards 1
News When Thursday's storm came, Kiester was blown away (Jun '10) Jun '10 GailMarie 1

Kiester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kiester Mortgages